Katie Ellison - Mummy Daddy Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I just spotted her in another instamum's photo at a Mark Warner holidays event, so I guess it's more free holidays all round!

Reactions: 1
I'm ready for the Katie drinking game for the next freebie holiday. Everyone gets to take a shot every time she mentions 'being so, so grateful' 'know this job won't last forever' 'making memories for the children' 'So delighted to be working with this brand that she absolutely adores'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm ready for the Katie drinking game for the next freebie holiday. Everyone gets to take a shot every time she mentions 'being so, so grateful' 'know this job won't last forever' 'making memories for the children' 'So delighted to be working with this brand that she absolutely adores'
and john working for america, and re mortgaging for a new kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eugh more pictures of herself. I swear she takes a picture of herself posing every single day and claims to not be full of herself! "I'm not full of myself, I'm so awkward".. yeah right! She has more pictures of herself than I do of my children!

Reactions: 7
and john working for america, and re mortgaging for a new kitchen
Our the fact that her kids call it squeaky cheese. And did you know they have fajitas every Saturday night? They use the Tesco brand fajita kit and they know it would be cheaper if they did it themselves but they like the taste of it. And they don't cook their veggies. Those rebels. And her favorite room in their house is their conservatory. They gets tons of messages on that part of the house. Am I missing anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s something so odd about her nose and her upper lip and it’s always annoyed me. It’s like the nose is so pinched in, it looks like it’s pulling her upper lip up and exposes her gum above her teeth!

She has SOOOO many selfies [emoji2955]

Our the fact that her kids call it squeaky cheese. And did you know they have fajitas every Saturday night? They use the Tesco brand fajita kit and they know it would be cheaper if they did it themselves but they like the taste of it. And they don't cook their veggies. Those rebels. And her favorite room in their house is their conservatory. They gets tons of messages on that part of the house. Am I missing anything?
You forgot that she's totally addicted to diet coke, and for breakfast she has fat free Greek yoghurt with granola sprinkled on!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
...And she sometimes like to sit in a coffee shop to do work for a bit of a change. She doesn't drink coffee though so she has a diet coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was a video not long ago where she harped on for the first 5 minutes about how she has lost confidence to post 3 videos a day. Its really not fun to listen to someone constantly put themselves down. Yawn.

Reactions: 2
She’s full of tit. Nobody posts that many selfies if they don’t rate themselves. Her OOTD. She dresses like a child, nobody cares.

Reactions: 6
She’s full of tit. Nobody posts that many selfies if they don’t rate themselves. Her OOTD. She dresses like a child, nobody cares.
I do believe she actually bloody loves herself. She's too twee and sickly for me😖. She should stop the pretence that she's quite shy and doesn't like to put herself out there 🙄🙄. As if🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I do believe she actually bloody loves herself. She's too twee and sickly for me😖. She should stop the pretence that she's quite shy and doesn't like to put herself out there 🙄🙄. As if🤣🤣🤣🤣
I turn into to such a rage monster when they say things like "I am so shy and awkward" or "I don't have much self confidence to do...*insert lie here*" If you really were that shy, self conscious, or awkward the last thing you would be doing is uploading a video on a public platform for the world to see. Even worse is when they hammer on about their psuedo mental health issues. That makes me want to high five them in their face with a chair. Let's call a spade a spade shall we? The only mental illness they suffer from is narcissistic personality disorder. If they really had an anxiety disorder or depression, then the negative feedback alone would have made them quit social media a long time ago. *coughs* Rebecca Meldrum *coughs* I don't mean to sound so hostile but I know people that suffer from horrible mental health issues. What these Mommy floggers are doing is trying to sound more relatable to their audiences. They are so overly dramatic about everything, to the point I think they start believing their own bullshit.

Reactions: 10
I turn into to such a rage monster when they say things like "I am so shy and awkward" or "I don't have much self confidence to do...*insert lie here*" If you really were that shy, self conscious, or awkward the last thing you would be doing is uploading a video on a public platform for the world to see. Even worse is when they hammer on about their psuedo mental health issues. That makes me want to high five them in their face with a chair. Let's call a spade a spade shall we? The only mental illness they suffer from is narcissistic personality disorder. If they really had an anxiety disorder or depression, then the negative feedback alone would have made them quit social media a long time ago. *coughs* Rebecca Meldrum *coughs* I don't mean to sound so hostile but I know people that suffer from horrible mental health issues. What these Mommy floggers are doing is trying to sound more relatable to their audiences. They are so overly dramatic about everything, to the point I think they start believing their own bullshit.
Spot on 👍🏻

I’m always a bit torn on Katie. She seems like such a lovely person but I just can’t get on board with how totally consumerist she is (she’s definitely not the only one - so many of them are). Her recent house tour video really highlighted it to me. She has so much stuff and it’s like she’s always wanting to move onto the next project and has to buy the best of the best, usually focused just on looks. E.g. in her house tour she explained how she loved the look of her sofas but they’re not really comfy 🤷🏽‍♀️ I think she’s a nice person but just promotes buying buying buying.
This!!
Her house tour was lovely but I know that a lot of things will be replaced quite quickly, as it's very trendy. I think all these family vloggers compete to have the biggest and best home, so all their homes end up looking the same.
The same fired earth tiles and the same farrow and ball colours. Someone has to do something different at some point.

Reactions: 6
It would be so refreshing to see someone doing something a bit differently.

I think Katie tries really hard to be a girl next door type person but she’s not that relatable. She seems very fickle.

Does anyone remember in their old house, they got two cats? She shared getting them and a bit after that then nothing about them ever again?

It would be so refreshing to see someone doing something a bit differently.

I think Katie tries really hard to be a girl next door type person but she’s not that relatable. She seems very fickle.

Does anyone remember in their old house, they got two cats? She shared getting them and a bit after that then nothing about them ever again?
Yeah! http://www.mummydaddyandmemakesthre...s/the-ordinary-moments-14-37-crazy-cat-woman/

I wonder what happened to them?!

You forgot that she's totally addicted to diet coke, and for breakfast she has fat free Greek yoghurt with granola sprinkled on!
She loves a cosy day indoors, snuggling watching a film. John makes the risotto every week. The kitchen and bathroom are a bit tatty. It's a little bit later on now.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.