Katie Ellison - Mummy Daddy Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie splurging more money yet again - flashing her c. £400 garmin running watch in her latest running stories on Instagram. How do people still find her “relatable” with the amount they spend?!

Reactions: 2
I really hate the way every weekend she says they are having s weekend at home which they never get to do. It seems like it’s all they do unless it’s a free holiday? They are always at home lounging around. They never seen to be out at the weekend as a family.

Reactions: 4
I really hate the way every weekend she says they are having s weekend at home which they never get to do. It seems like it’s all they do unless it’s a free holiday? They are always at home lounging around. They never seen to be out at the weekend as a family.
They don't seem to go to any museums, galleries, libraries, parks, forests, castles, any of that free good stuff that people take kids to. If they go out at the weekend it seems to be pizza express or a shopping centre

Reactions: 3
and john working for america, and re mortgaging for a new kitchen
That remortgaging comment really was a head meet brick wall moment. If they take the wall between down between the kitchen a the utility room, it would be a great sized kitchen for a family house without needing to remortgage. But no. They have to be bigger and better and compete with the Meldrums et al. They need a new utility room and a snug! duck financial security. duck the environment. Let's just compete with everyone else for the sake of "content".

Finding her more irritating each day. Constant trying so hard to be funny, showing text conversations with her husband, pretending to be clumsy and the whole 'oh I'm so embarrassing/cringy/nerdy'. Yes. Yes you are. Are these influencers really this desperate for attention that absolutely everything must be shared online?

Does she? what dyou mean?
Think this is referring to her "welcome back" comment on Rebecca Meldrums insta. Meldrum had posted a story which had a racist comment made by someone. She went off insta for a while but when she came back Katie welcomed her back.

Just wait til proper marathon training kicks in!!

Her 10k is nothing compared to what awaits her....if she does it properly

I’ve run London marathon twice now, I didn’t start whinging til I got to my 20 mile runs, she’s started already! 😂 at 7 miles!!

• Haha
Think this is referring to her "welcome back" comment on Rebecca Meldrums insta. Meldrum had posted a story which had a racist comment made by someone. She went off insta for a while but when she came back Katie welcomed her back.
Ah sorry, i get it now, thank you x

Reactions: 1
I am surprised a brand hasn't reached out to gift her some decent pans to cook all those risottos and bean stews. Where were the fajitas this time? I so missed them. :rolleyes: Why does anyone want to see what repetitive meals they eat. 😴

i wish she'd stop wearing those stupid round glasses. She looks like a caricature with those daft metre long eyebrows, the simon cowell teeth and the pig nose.

• Wow
I did wonder where the fajitas that they love so much were too. They do have very repetitive meals which I guess is the same as most people I know I just cook the same meals but I know its not interesting enough to put on the internet. I will say I do still like Katie, shes one of the few that I can still stand to watch

Reactions: 5
I’ve had to unfollow her. Shes actually really bloody boring isn’t she.

I think I might have to unsubscribe too, she's a nice enough woman and I think she's pretty good at declaring ads etc, but she's just a bit dull and too sacrine for me.
Over on the Charlotte Taylor thread we slate her for romanticising every thing but Katie does it too 🤣🙈

I like Katie and her travel content is great, but she’s clearly trying to use the kids less and I’m afraid she’s not found her best content yet - she’ll get her groove I’m sure.

Cutting down on the traveling they said at the start of the year. Making sure the children have more time at home and not forgetting the look at us being relatable having to remortgage for the kitchen renovation....so it's just USA road trip at Easter and Canada summer holiday this year. The poor things having to cut back so much.

Reactions: 14
Cutting down on the traveling they said at the start of the year. Making sure the children have more time at home and not forgetting the look at us being relatable having to remortgage for the kitchen renovation....so it's just USA road trip at Easter and Canada summer holiday this year. The poor things having to cut back so much.
Jesus taking the piss, and a 75000 kitchen coming up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.