Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those changing room reels .. it annoys me more than it should the way she steps back and forward from the mirror for every piece of clothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
for some reason Katie stopped coming up in my feed. I then went saw her and i was shocked about her weight loss. I went back and saw how much she had lost. Its quite worrying as she looks so thin. ;(

Reactions: 5
Surely if she’s been working out she would be building some muscle but my goodness her arms and legs look so frail. I’m all for healthy lifestyles but she sadly looks far from it. I really hope she’s not starving herself

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else wonder how they go on so many spontaneous trips and long days when they’ve got a dog?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I asked my teenage daughter if she looks well in the hot tub pic and she said she either looks like she’s a bad cold and lots of facial surgery or that she has cancer. My daughter says it as it is (autistic) but has unfortunately witnessed how cancer can make someone looks really ill.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else wonder how they go on so many spontaneous trips and long days when they’ve got a dog?!
No not really. We have a dog and were in Manchester for 4 days the weekend before. I just plan things around my mum who looks after her when we are away.

I don't think it was spontaneous either as Katie had said they were supposed to be in Copenhagen

Reactions: 1
I asked my teenage daughter if she looks well in the hot tub pic and she said she either looks like she’s a bad cold and lots of facial surgery or that she has cancer. My daughter says it as it is (autistic) but has unfortunately witnessed how cancer can make someone looks really ill.
Bit of an odd thing to ask your teenage daughter

Reactions: 8
She spends a lot of time in Cambridge Zara changing rooms, pulling on the clothes, doesn't she 😆🙄

Reactions: 5
My favourite part of the reel was this - when she’s out for the day on her own and presumably put her phone on the ground to film herself walking by?

18C1D7F6-C82D-4F88-9FCE-166EADB0D098.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
All these fashun reels, I think she’s bored out of her brain, she’s chatting so much tit at the moment, all those stupid pointless polls. She’s nearly 40 right?! She talks like an overexcited teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely thing she is just clinging on for holidays. She has nothing of interest to post or say outside of that. Lots of people will keep following along waiting for them though, that’s what I’m doing.

speaking of holidays, any guesses where they might be off in the summer?

Reactions: 3
I genuinely thing she is just clinging on for holidays. She has nothing of interest to post or say outside of that. Lots of people will keep following along waiting for them though, that’s what I’m doing.

speaking of holidays, any guesses where they might be off in the summer?
No idea but I’m sure she’ll be really really lucky to be able to go there. Or it will be kindly gifted. 🙄

Reactions: 4