Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bohooo

She said nothing has been gifted, so there’s no need for all the content. She could have just gone on holiday, kept the memories private for themselves, and gone back to work after, like most people do. I can’t imagine my kids are scrolling TikTok looking at other kids’ holidays when they’ve had to be back at school for 3 days 😂 so I’m not going to waste my time watching either.
Pretty sure if its vlogged/content made they are able to use it as a tax deduction hence it not being private!

Reactions: 2

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
This, I have ADD, diagnosed years ago and it has significantly impacted my life. I’m unmedicated at the moment, so it feels like everything is a struggle. (But I don’t feel the need to bleat about it for content on social media, in fact I’m quite ashamed of my diagnosis, so not many people actually know about it)
I’m pretty sure I also have ADD. Do you mind me asking what you mean by everything is a struggle? For me everything is a struggle, I’m currently quitting a job as a lawyer after many years because all the pressure of the way it has affected my performance has built up. I am doing the world’s longest handover note because all the anxiety has built up. My house is to put it bluntly filthy, think bathrooms, overflowing laundry basket. The kitchen is fairly clean but that’s about it. I have lots of reminder letters about the same thing on my hall table!! Lots!!
I’m considering seeking a diagnosis so I can get medication but then I read that it wears off/becomes less effective.

I can't think of anything worse than having a huge mirror directly in front of me as I sit on the couch 😂
I remember watching some rubbish diet programme years ago that said sit in front of a mirror while you eat...

My mum, on her ever ongoing quest to lose weight promptly followed the advice, and bought 2 giant mirrors from ikea, one opposite the dining table, one opposite the sofa so she'd see herself snacking/binge eating at night and hopefully stop doing it. Only years later did I realise what the mirrors being positioned there meant 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Oh my goodness in her latest reel she looks positively skeletal. She is setting such an awful example to her children, I really hope her family are intervening and supporting them all.
What is the point of that reel? Who would leave cups balanced at the top of the stairs?
Her teenagers face says it all that she’s been dragged out her room & told to walk downstairs

• Haha

Sayitso

VIP Member
Maybe at that point she should have gone to London to isolate before the race so as not to let down everyone who has sponsored her etc and waste all her training. She is fortunate enough to have family to support her in that way and I’m sure she could have afforded the travel and hotel.
Don’t be silly, no one was offering a gifted hotel room

nik1231

Chatty Member
Her outfits posts are always pretty pointless anyway, she never links things she's wearing or they're old things .. what exactly is the point!
To be fair, whie I don't like the outfit posts, I do like that Katie doesn't link everything she buys or tries in shops for money like most influencers do.

hd1234

There is fires in Corfu as well as Rhodes Katie ,I think they holiday company/hotel should have just asked her to vlog it ,rather than insta story it ,unless they have already been

Taking her kids out of school this long for her own selfish vanity project is awful. Shame on her. And what an awful example she’s setting by parading how thin she is. She’s clearly loving it and going to great lengths to display just how rail thin she is. Not a good look.
My kids have only been back since Tuesday so it’s not *that* long if hers are the same.