Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
My god she’s such a bored housewife. She’s come back from holidays even more boring yet even more smug than before. It’s a special talent!
Double whammy! She would be better off putting her energy into a proper job rather than fannying about online and showing off.

Reactions: 2

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Fashion reels in changing rooms: the lazy person’s way to make a living.
Kat Farmer (does my bum look 40) always used to do that, standing there shrieking in changing rooms.

that kind of lazy shit is on a par with influencers who go on expensive holidays and then do links to all their expensive holiday clothes whilst they’re there, probably to make revenue to pay for said expensive holiday, but they make out it’s such a kind favour for their followers. (Nikki Gundy, I’m looking at you!)

Sayitso

VIP Member
How old is wren? Did they really shove him in a baby seat on the back of Jons bike 🤦🏼‍♀️ She seems to really baby him at the best of times, if we were away and they didn’t have the right things we needed we’d give it a miss, she even mentioned there weren’t enough or right size of helmets, not exactly putting your kids safety first.

Ktpeterson

Her travel stuff is brilliant and well thought out on the big holidays , like most of these influencers they have a shelf life with the kids growing older and able to voice their need for privacy, they cant be exploited as easily

Crazies

Interesting that she’s been posting her meals today 🤣 maybe she’s been getting a lot of messages worried about her.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I don’t know how she’s functioning at all. Surely it’s starting to put a strain on her body being so thin, especially now she’s running all the time.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I can’t see any negative comments on the post? Only ones fawning all over her.

Also, has she reworded the post, I’m sure it said something different this morning.
---
I hope she watched it on TV and felt utterly ashamed by her behaviour.

Don’t know why she perseveres with round sunglasses or aviators. Don’t think they suit her face at all but she’s constantly in them….

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why is Katie in such a rubbish house considering how big she is on Instagram? Her mate Louise pentland has some big house and Katie’s is an overlooked 70s semi by the looks of it.

• Wow

Clare

VIP Member
Why does she run she obviously hates it!! All she does is moan about it 😂😂
It makes her feel even more smug than usual. She attaches a huge amount of self-esteem to the fact she “used to be a runner, and loved it”. Then her youngest came along and she couldn’t get back in to it but this time she’s finally cracked it and DON’T WE ALL KNOW ABOUT IT!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I agree, Wren is an awful name. It’s the kind of name boring people choose and think they’re being cool or edgy

unidentified

VIP Member
I asked my teenage daughter if she looks well in the hot tub pic and she said she either looks like she’s a bad cold and lots of facial surgery or that she has cancer. My daughter says it as it is (autistic) but has unfortunately witnessed how cancer can make someone looks really ill.