Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clare

VIP Member
She was moaning on saying how “out of routine” her kids were because they’ve been getting up at 8 not 7 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she has no idea what’s going to hit her in the future

• Haha
Reactions: 3

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
She has referenced the obsession with running before and has spoken of the dramatic unhealthy weight loss it caused. Looks like we are seeing a repeat of it.

• Sad

Jade33

VIP Member
im pretty certain I’ve seen her girls bedroom a thousand times? Maybe that was in a different house if she’s moved. The girls had single beds side by side.
They've re done rooms, the girls don't share anymore and she's not shown them since

simmo

Oh my goodness in her latest reel she looks positively skeletal. She is setting such an awful example to her children, I really hope her family are intervening and supporting them all.

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
They spent A LOT renovating the current house, I remember the kitchen work was a fortune. It’s so overlooked, I couldn’t live like that, no privacy at all.
I’m wondering why you all live! I live in a new build & Im pretty overlooked!

The decor really isn’t for me. I can’t describe the style, it’s all so bitty stuff like the mirror over the bed. It’s like the whole house came from the Next catalogue or something.
Plus, I’d never have designed it that way, the kitchen is a funny shape. Id have put the kitchen when they have their Christmas tree or where they have the dinning table with the table moved to where the Christmas tree is.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Who the f*** naps in the car on a school run. Some of us are busy working. She wants to get a proper job.
---
I found the Corfu content completely boring, can’t believe she squeezed 5 posts out of it 🤣. I totally get that it was lovely to experience, but no one is interested in “got up, ate, swam” day after day. And anything valuable she had to share was resort specific, so again, not helpful to most of her followers.

She’s referenced Jon’s new job a few times - it seems as though he’s not got the flexibility he used to with time off. And he isn’t featured in many of her photos, which makes me wonder if he wants a bit more privacy. I respect that to be honest, just wish it would extend to the kids.
he’s so damn ugly I’d be happy if she never showed him again.
---
View attachment 2333437
Sorry but can’t help it
oh my god, those eyebrows. Does she not get how stupid she looks?!

Last edited:
  • Haha

VallegGirl

I have worked with many neurodivergent individuals as well as having a husband who has ADHD. I have no idea if this is a condition Katie thinks she may have or a condition she has sought an assessment for & one for which she has met the criteria? What I would say is, I think it would be hard to tell from short snippets of her life one way or the other.

Struggles with aspects of executive functioning are within the make-up of many (most) of us to a greater or lesser extent as our strengths & weaknesses sit on a continuum or within a spectrum. If this is an official diagnosis sought using NICE guidelines I have every sympathy for Katie but if she is self-diagnosing I would urge her to stop since she could be presenting with other conditions seperate from or co-morbid with a diagnosis of ADHD. If she believes this is a possibility then it would be advanteous for her to request a referral from her GP to a properly qualified individual or group of individuals for an assessment to ascertain if she fulfills the diagnostic criteria. Referral, of course, doesn't mean acceptance for assessment.

Clare

VIP Member
She’s always come across a bit unorganised, sending the kids to school in the wrong outfit, forgetting hair cuts etc.

She said the other day that Lottie is going to high school next year, isn’t she starting high school this year?
Disorganised but her kitchen is always anally spotless. From the outside she seems to have it all but there’s clearly something missing, she sounds a bit empty. Maybe she thought the running would fill a hole but it hasn’t.

Clare

VIP Member
Why is she so outraged about the wasps?!? What a bloody nonsense post. I think she needs to step away from the phone for a while, her “content” has been shocking recently

Sayitso

VIP Member
Clearly a gifted stay away, can’t be bad when you’ve not long been back from a holiday,

• Heart

hd1234

Such a hard life Katie if your only problems on your #AD #PR stay or whatever is that the pools didnt open till 10 and you couldnt get a diet coke before then either, more like your pissed off as by that time there was other paying guests about so you couldnt get the perfect instagram pics