Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sayitso

VIP Member
She made it really clear that she does nothing all day when she said she was glad her sister is on maternity leave so they can hang out together all the time… Katie is on permanent leave from working!
Yes I saw this today, the only thing I like about Katie is she has kept her kids bedrooms offline, and the oldest one doesn’t seem to be on the ads she does now so at least she’s respecting her privacy, still selling the other kids out though at the minute, without the kids she has no content, just clothes trying on that half the time she doesn’t buy, she’s a good at travel vlogs, but I wish she’d be more transparent with what’s gifted,

Reactions: 3

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why all the secrecy over the brand. What a massive tw@t she is. She’s so painfully thin she can’t have the stamina to do New York properly.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Oh my goodness in her latest reel she looks positively skeletal. She is setting such an awful example to her children, I really hope her family are intervening and supporting them all.
She looks absolutely awful but it’s another way for Katie to try and grab attention for herself.

Desperately trying to portray the perfect happy life while battling some serious issues. What does she think looking like that does to her kids? So hugely irresponsible of her.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I’ve still not recovered from when she felt the need to tell the world that she used to get a lot of UTIs when her and Jon first got together because they were always at it… why she thought that was something to share I will never know.
Eww minging. Skeletal Katie at it with warty faced mc-nohair.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
She’s really out done herself on the boredom scale with that Sunday reel - my god how could she bear to listen to herself droning on

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Yep. The heroin chic look might be easy to maintain as a 20 year old, but approaching 40...? Not easily done (and no, that's not her natural body type)

• Sick

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She is SO unattractive and badly dressed. She needs to get a proper job what a poor role model for her children.

Bohooo

I commented on one her posts saying she should make it clearer if this was gifted or not and she blocked me. So I’ve reported her to ASA so they can review it.
I did this too, ASA state ads should be clear about this and PR gifted isn't clear enough! So frustrating they block instead if taking it on board

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
I fully agree she shouldn’t share her kids or get them to perform for ads full stop, but this one was so weird like the other girl doesn’t exist? Did she refuse?

unidentified

VIP Member
her knees. ;( I was anorexic for two years. My weight at my lowest was 5stone 10, I'm 5ft 7.... and my knees looked like that. I hope she is ok as it will take her a long time to recover if she is poorly. Even now i think I'm fat and im only a size 8. It will never leave her but i do hope she is ok. The weight loss came about very suddenly....
Lots of love to you, anorexia is such a cruel illness (my sister is currently admitted in a unit because of it) but well done on battling it every day. Strong woman! I agree everything looks so similar to what I’ve seen in my sister

Clare

VIP Member
I agree. All these recent fashion reels are stoking the flames for further weight loss. She does them because all the compliments make her feel great but it may spur her on to become even further disordered

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
I actually think she would be better just letting her page lay dormant when she doesn’t have any travel content now the kids are older.
I would engage more with her page if what I saw was interesting.

unidentified

VIP Member
To apply it to this thread, I get it’s an addiction/mental illness. But it’s hard to look at someone with 3 kids playing these silly mind games with hauls etc and not want to shake her. I do hope she overcomes her issues for herself because having an addiction take over your life is so awful, but also because her daughters are at a really bad age to be watching this.
Oh completely, those children are so vulnerable and having a parent with an ED (still assuming she does) will be nothing but damaging

Millie2023

Is she medicated for ADD perhaps? I lost shit loads of weight on Ritalin at first (just putting in an alternative perspective)