Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I was pretty shocked by her appearance in her latest video. She really looks unwell. She also looks much older than she did even just a few months ago.

Reactions: 3

mingbag

The older daughter was wearing the same headband when she was growing out her fringe. Looked stupid. Now the middle child appears to be doing the same. Can’t imagine it’s comfortable for them having to wear it all day, every day.

Gigi.23

her knees. ;( I was anorexic for two years. My weight at my lowest was 5stone 10, I'm 5ft 7.... and my knees looked like that. I hope she is ok as it will take her a long time to recover if she is poorly. Even now i think I'm fat and im only a size 8. It will never leave her but i do hope she is ok. The weight loss came about very suddenly....

• Heart

Bumble2019

VIP Member
It’s all really desperate and boring. She has nothing to say of any value to anyone. Is she even getting any Ads or brand work these days?

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Whats all this "visual postcard" sh!t. Photos on your grid of your holiday then. Why give it a tw@ttish name.

LOVE2GOSSIP

New to this thread, just came here because an insta story just popped up and I remembered how much her twee little voice irritates me. So high, so much emphasis on the "s" with her teeth.

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Of course they’re on holiday again. Lots of comments saying they’re brave to go to Greece with the fires and she’s replying with “oh that’s Rhodes not Corfu”. Alright for you then, love, that’s all that matters 🙄

Happyparrot

I have worked with many neurodivergent individuals as well as having a husband who has ADHD. I have no idea if this is a condition Katie thinks she may have or a condition she has sought an assessment for & one for which she has met the criteria? What I would say is, I think it would be hard to tell from short snippets of her life one way or the other.

Struggles with aspects of executive functioning are within the make-up of many (most) of us to a greater or lesser extent as our strengths & weaknesses sit on a continuum or within a spectrum. If this is an official diagnosis sought using NICE guidelines I have every sympathy for Katie but if she is self-diagnosing I would urge her to stop since she could be presenting with other conditions seperate from or co-morbid with a diagnosis of ADHD. If she believes this is a possibility then it would be advanteous for her to request a referral from her GP to a properly qualified individual or group of individuals for an assessment to ascertain if she fulfills the diagnostic criteria. Referral, of course, doesn't mean acceptance for assessment.

She just posted an ADHD meme and said ‘this is me’. So who knows if it’s a proper diagnosis 🤷‍♀️
It’s just odd as she’s never mentioned her diagnosis before. Memes make it look cute and quirky when it’s a very difficult and debilitating condition.
I have worked with many neurodivergent individuals as well as having a husband who has ADHD. I have no idea if this is a condition Katie thinks she may have or a condition she has sought an assessment for & one for which she has met the criteria? What I would say is, I think it would be hard to tell from short snippets of her life one way or the other.

Struggles with aspects of executive functioning are within the make-up of many (most) of us to a greater or lesser extent as our strengths & weaknesses sit on a continuum or within a spectrum. If this is an official diagnosis sought using NICE guidelines I have every sympathy for Katie but if she is self-diagnosing I would urge her to stop since she could be presenting with other conditions seperate from or co-morbid with a diagnosis of ADHD. If she believes this is a possibility then it would be advanteous for her to request a referral from her GP to a properly qualified individual or group of individuals for an assessment to ascertain if she fulfills the diagnostic criteria. Referral, of course, doesn't mean acceptance for assessment.
She just posted a quirky ADHD meme and said ‘that’s me’. The memes make it look like a cute personality trait rather than a debilitating lifelong condition.
And she’s never mentioned it again. Waiting lists for NHS adult assessments are years and years in most areas so perhaps she’s had a private diagnosis.
It’s true that we can’t tell from her posts and don’t really know her at all. But it would be good if she addressed it as otherwise she looks like someone that’s jumped on a social media trend

VallegGirl

She just posted an ADHD meme and said ‘this is me’. So who knows if it’s a proper diagnosis 🤷‍♀️
It’s just odd as she’s never mentioned her diagnosis before. Memes make it look cute and quirky when it’s a very difficult and debilitating condition.

She just posted a quirky ADHD meme and said ‘that’s me’. The memes make it look like a cute personality trait rather than a debilitating lifelong condition.
And she’s never mentioned it again. Waiting lists for NHS adult assessments are years and years in most areas so perhaps she’s had a private diagnosis.
It’s true that we can’t tell from her posts and don’t really know her at all. But it would be good if she addressed it as otherwise she looks like someone that’s jumped on a social media trend
The jumping on a bandwagon or making a meme is my worry. It lessens this diagnosis for others who truly experience the challenges ADHD brings to their door. I suppose, I always feel Katie, is a sort of trend hopper so I hope this isn't the case. If it is & there's no ADHD or ADD I hope she feels some shame.