Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Really weird that Katie and Emily Norris both posted a UK -> holiday transition on the same day wearing the exact same hoodie... undisclosed ads or just no one having an ounce of originality 😴

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Happyparrot

I’m pretty sure I also have ADD. Do you mind me asking what you mean by everything is a struggle? For me everything is a struggle, I’m currently quitting a job as a lawyer after many years because all the pressure of the way it has affected my performance has built up. I am doing the world’s longest handover note because all the anxiety has built up. My house is to put it bluntly filthy, think bathrooms, overflowing laundry basket. The kitchen is fairly clean but that’s about it. I have lots of reminder letters about the same thing on my hall table!! Lots!!
I’m considering seeking a diagnosis so I can get medication but then I read that it wears off/becomes less effective.
I have a diagnosis and take Elvanse which has been life-changing for me! A diagnosis can help you to make peace with yourself ❤

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Just had a delve into some of the others and yep, they’re all with the same “Mum” agency
Why has she never mentioned she’s got an agent? Not such a humble little side line blog now is it?
IMG_9670.jpeg

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Her voice in that Innocent Ad makes me want to throw up. Why does she talk like that?
I know me too, makes me wanna puke!. Why does she speak like a baby?

Lol at someone saying how contrived her ad is! And then Katie getting all defensive!!

She’s such a tw@t.

rather not stop

VIP Member
So I'm reading The Girl Who Climbed Everest which Katie recommended on stories a while back. Chapter 2 - the MC is struggling with bulimia... I wonder if that's why it resonated with her?

• Wow

Boblebob

VIP Member
Guys she is like us peasants shopping on Vinted let's forget about the daft not long ago she spend thousands on one her holidays this year 🤨

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She could have at least made up an “injury” or something. She’s clearly well enough to be posting all over the internet defending herself and thanking her followers.

Where’s best mate Louise Pentland in all this? I don’t see her defending Katie.