Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see the point of a Zara try on if you buy nothing, then hash tag it #zarahaul 🙄

Reactions: 6
The queues in my local zara are so bad I will only go in at 9am and I have to really really like something to try it on and buy it! Is this why, are the changing rooms full of dickheads filming themselves

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The queues in my local zara are so bad I will only go in at 9am and I have to really really like something to try it on and buy it! Is this why, are the changing rooms full of dickheads filming themselves
Yes d!ckheads like Katie who won't get a proper job so spends her days selling her kids souls and wasting hard working peoples resources for her own gain and vanity.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Same in mine! It’s like hell trying to try something on, then you have knobs like this…!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I think there was a backlash if influencers ordering shitloads only to send it all back after a try on. So now they think going into a changing room is better 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine needing to use a changing room and some dense bimbo like Katie is hogging it just to film. I'd be fuming!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh help she does look very thin. I think she needs to put ona few pounds & then try & maintain her weight. Me, I need to take off a few pounds and maintain so not body shaming. Actually a bit concerned.

Reactions: 2
Her story this morning really annoyed me. It’s unfortunate that she forgot her son’s PE kit, but how lucky she has the option for a parent to go and get it. And yet she still will worry about it and be unproductive all day.

Most parents would not have the option of going home to get it because they have to work, so would feel 1 million times worse because there would be nothing they can do about it. They also wouldn’t have the option of being unproductive all day because they have jobs where they have to work.

But poor little her feeling worried an unproductive all day!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This influencer gig is just smoke and mirrors. On her latest AD for the laptop the majority of the comments are from her influencer friends all saying the same thing about how this looks so good and they need one for their child. It is all so insincere.
The engagement is just her pals all saying the same thing.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.