Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her eyebrows look loads better but agree she’s lost maybe a little too much weight. In your 20s I think you can get away with it but as you get older you need a little bit of fat in your face or else you get that haunted look and it’s ageing. Katie would be better eating just sensibly and keeping up the CrossFit/weight training to maintain weight, I think just living in a severe calorie deficit is not good long term.

Reactions: 1
I agree, she’s gone way too far. Around her eyes give me Nikki Graeme vibes!

Reactions: 5
Love how’s she’s posting an advert ice cream whilst wearing a vest and shorts in the garden at a time where it’s nearly dark here and I’m wearing my pjs, slippers, dressing gown and a blanket as it’s freezing. Really relevant advert timing much 🙄

Love how’s she’s posting an advert ice cream whilst wearing a vest and shorts in the garden at a time where it’s nearly dark here and I’m wearing my pjs, slippers, dressing gown and a blanket as it’s freezing. Really relevant advert timing much 🙄
I felt that Ad was terrible. Her kids don’t even go to bed before it’s dark at their age, her eldest is at high school, they’re not toddlers tucked up in bed at 7pm! What a load of nonsense! All for some ice cream 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I don't understand these how has your day been surveys she keeps doing. What does it matter if say 60% have had a good day and what is she going to do if 20% found it a bit meh. All for engagement just before she sets an AD live.

Reactions: 11
Has she said anything about the London marathon this weekend? Should she still have been running it after all the delays?

I don't understand these how has your day been surveys she keeps doing. What does it matter if say 60% have had a good day and what is she going to do if 20% found it a bit meh. All for engagement just before she sets an AD live.
I hate it when they ask that. Are they wanting to know how tit a time everyone is having. They all feed off women with low self esteem sharing their problems and they pretend to care when really they don;t give a flying f*ck.

Reactions: 6
Do we need to see people putting on their jeans and a t-shirt, or turning on a shower? Geeze. Scraping the barrel for content in a DITL.

And does anyone get irrational rage when people pick something up in front of the camera and give it a little tip or shake? I just realized she does this a lot when she's cooking one of her dodgy lunches with a fish slice. You don't need to shake a garlic clove in our face, sweet cheeks. We know what garlic looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has she said anything about the London marathon this weekend? Should she still have been running it after all the delays?
Not sure if she has mentioned it but seeing as she has posted this morning about watching Maddie play football assume she can't be.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if she has mentioned it but seeing as she has posted this morning about watching Maddie play football assume she can't be.
Yeah, I saw that and thought the same. I just find it weird how she hasn’t commented on it at all. If she had explained why I would think more of her. Her silence is the worst!

Let me guess, this will be the best product ever until the ad is over and it’s back to the Apple products they’ve always had for everything

Is it windy where you are? Can you let Katie know. What kind of content is this? She is scraping the barrel of content lately. It's is so boring. Who are the people clinking to let Katie know what the frigging wind is like in their area?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it windy where you are? Can you let Katie know. What kind of content is this? She is scraping the barrel of content lately. It's is so boring. Who are the people clinking to let Katie know what the frigging wind is like in their area?!?
beyond dull😵

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.