Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ACTUALLY serve that to guests?! That's gross if she does.

Also, why do they dress her eldest like a boy? Those shoes and shorts she looks awful!
Bar her sister and Mum (and insta pal Louise pentland) does she ever have anyone else come over? She seems to have no actual friends bar her one internet pal

Reactions: 2
Also, why do they dress her eldest like a boy? Those shoes and shorts she looks awful!
She doesn't dress her 'as a boy'. She wears sports tops and shorts. Like most sporty children. They are unisex clothes. Just because she is a girl doesn't mean she has to be in frilly skirts and crop tops.

Reactions: 27
She doesn't dress her 'as a boy'. She wears sports tops and shorts. Like most sporty children. They are unisex clothes. Just because she is a girl doesn't mean she has to be in frilly skirts and crop tops.
I'm not sure that's what I said! I didn't suggest frilly tops and skirts anywhere did I!

What would you suggest an 11 year old girl should wear? What is wrong with the shorts and shoes that make a child look 'awful'?

Reactions: 10
You can criticise Katie for a lot of things, but I think her 11 year old is dressed appropriately.

Reactions: 19
You can criticise Katie for a lot of things, but I think her 11 year old is dressed appropriately.
When you compare the girls to instagram which is full of over sexualised young girls I think Katie has it just right with her girls

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.