Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll never know what it’s like to be struggling financially. Her parents have money, so she must have had a nice childhood. Whilst she doesn’t talking about her finances, it’s clear they are comfortable. They moved into this house the same time as I moved house and the amount of work and money they spent in such a short space of time was 🤯 compared to what we’ve done. She’s either got a massive mortgage or a healthy income to sustain their lifestyle and travels.

Reactions: 5
Everyone is sooooo lovely, her kids are always soooooo funny, their community is sooooooo supportive 🙄
I do like Katie, and I appreciate that she’s not always moaning, but it does veer into toxic positivity at times

Reactions: 9
Everyone is sooooo lovely, her kids are always soooooo funny, their community is sooooooo supportive 🙄
I do like Katie, and I appreciate that she’s not always moaning, but it does veer into toxic positivity at times
Thats how I feel about her.. everything is always just perfect. Like someone else above said, everyday is her favourite day. She used to use a disclaimer to point out it was just a highlight of her life which I used to find helped her smug appearance, her thread on Tattle seemed to quieten down too. Now its back to being Mrs Poser Perfect Life. Its almost like she isn't a real person.

I find the whole family very competitive, particularly Maddie. Has to be the best at everything, win everything, get picked for everything. It’s nauseating.
And her face! She’s not even 40 yet & looks puffy, wrinkly, weather-beaten & fake.

Reactions: 6
How nice that her parents can just “do a barbecue” for an extra five mouths at a moments notice in the midst of a cost of living crisis. Tone deaf

• Angry
Reactions: 8
How nice that her parents can just “do a barbecue” for an extra five mouths at a moments notice in the midst of a cost of living crisis. Tone deaf
And her neighbours apparently organise so many “little treats” for the kids. Honestly they’ve had more from their neighbours this year than my children have had from their own family 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Look at my clothes haul .. same old hashed out content. Poor kids live in the golden child's shadow.
Absolutely. You can see they’re banking on ‘Mads’ hitting the women’s football big time in the future. Katie is living vicariously through her. No one else’s dreams matter. How convenient they’re all so much into football….more like the others realised it was futile to have a different interest and just gave in. No family I know has just one shared hobby??

Reactions: 15
Absolutely. You can see they’re banking on ‘Mads’ hitting the women’s football big time in the future. Katie is living vicariously through her. No one else’s dreams matter. How convenient they’re all so much into football….more like the others realised it was futile to have a different interest and just gave in. No family I know has just one shared hobby??
There wouldn’t be time for the other children to pursue anything else.

Reactions: 3
I do agree with this. Kinda hoping Lottie ends up more talented than Maddie.
Or alternatively Maddie gets to secondary school, hits puberty, and looses interest. I feel she is going to change a LOT in the next 4 months. I know kids do at that age, but I think she seems very young for her age, or Katie portrays her that way.

Reactions: 7
As someone who played a sport at a high standard until I got injured at 19 and have watched people I played with playing professionally and internationally I hope they have prepared her for the disappointment of not reaching those goals!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
As someone who played a sport at a high standard until I got injured at 19 and have watched people I played with playing professionally and internationally I hope they have prepared her for the disappointment of not reaching those goals!
Couldn’t agree with this more. Also it’s common with these children that excel at something early on amongst their peers, that the parents really push and encourage them by driving hours every week to the best training clubs/facilities and believe this will get their child to the top and be the best but the reality more often is that that child suffers burnout and falls out of love with the sport, they realise they just want to play with their friends or that the other kids they were better than a few years ago have finally had a bit of a growth spurt and caught up with them, making them look like their own progress has plateaued. I mean in terms of content she’s laughing all the way to the bank with it being womens football and all the ads that come in but I just hope that little girls well-being is the top priority,not the paycheck.

I must say I didn't notice until one of you pointed it out but she has really changed looks wise. Must have had a lot done. I don't know why she's a nice looking lady, makes no sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She really does love herself doesn’t she. I don’t get the point of filming yourself trying on clothes you don’t even buy 🙄

9F644414-64E9-4443-A5E1-A5385294C03E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I actually quite like her clothes try ons. Would prefer to see her clothes try ons than the oversharing of her children.

She may have changed recently as I stopped following her and only have the odd peck but she was always good with not Aff links. She never used to use them and would put up a disclaimer saying anything linked wasn't an aff link, juat a genuine share.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.