Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite like her clothes try ons. Would prefer to see her clothes try ons than the oversharing of her children.

She may have changed recently as I stopped following her and only have the odd peck but she was always good with not Aff links. She never used to use them and would put up a disclaimer saying anything linked wasn't an aff link, juat a genuine share.
Agree with your first paragraph. Looks as though she's put the item number in her post not aff linked any of it. She's not as bad as the other Instahuns generally, however she overshares way too much of her children's lives and they're used for adverts like the rest of the Instabeggars!

Reactions: 4
I actually quite like her clothes try ons. Would prefer to see her clothes try ons than the oversharing of her children.

She may have changed recently as I stopped following her and only have the odd peck but she was always good with not Aff links. She never used to use them and would put up a disclaimer saying anything linked wasn't an aff link, juat a genuine share.
I agree with this - I think she's pretty good with aff links and ads. She has been doing a lot of in shop try ons, but I haven't seen her link the things she tries on, but didn't see her most recent one to be fair.

Also, she is definitely a bit more full of herself at the minute! I think it's since she's lost weight.

Reactions: 6
I agree with this - I think she's pretty good with aff links and ads. She has been doing a lot of in shop try ons, but I haven't seen her link the things she tries on, but didn't see her most recent one to be fair.

Also, she is definitely a bit more full of herself at the minute! I think it's since she's lost weight.
100% she does this everytime she looses weight!!

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker on this thread, just had to unfollow Katie. I don't give a sh#t what you eat in a day.
It’s purely done because she knows she ate healthy food that day and the “post gym smoothie” is just too much. Go get a real job 🤣🙄

Reactions: 7
Ridiculous that's what I'd eat if I was crash dieting and it's irresponsible to put this out

• Wow
She doesn’t live in the real world, I still work some days at home and I don’t have time to be making instagramable meals, I’m lucky at the mo if I take a proper break away from my laptop. She’s so smug!

Ridiculous that's what I'd eat if I was crash dieting and it's irresponsible to put this out
Completely agree. This type of food would constitute some type of diet plan, this low carb style diet should not be pushed as normal, she shouldn’t just put it out there without some kind of explanation. If people are looking to change their diet it should be done with a professional, short term. Irresponsible humble brag.

Reactions: 8
Glad it wasn't just me thinking this. The tiny breakfast portion genuinely reminded me of my eating disorder days... my 4 year old would have had a portion 5 tiles that size.

• Wow
Yeah I'm really not a fan of a 'what I eat in a day' like that.. she lost me when she had houmous and rice cakes as a snack..mm witch please 🙄 just eat a bloody snickers.
It's not relatable and basically just makes you feel like crap one way or another.
A thin omelette like that for dinner is just not enough.

She's just so quirky and relatable though because she never drinks enough water 😵😴

Reactions: 14
To be fair to Katie she has not mentioned it as much or as dramatically as BrummyMummy or Emily Norris - I thought Katie was slightly more subtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.