Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
I happened to watch her video on YT about her renovation regret.

My husband was like “wow, she said she wouldn’t change anything but here is x, y and a that I wish I have changed”

She is 36 wtf?! She looks like 45!

Reactions: 1

VallegGirl

In Katie's last vlog I'm sure there was quite a bit of tension between her & John. Maybe it was just a day where they were rubbing each other up the wrong way. Happens in the best of partnerships. Now was it just me thinking that or did others I did detect a weeny bit of snark about? I think she even said John was grumpy at one point? I got more irritated than grumpy vibes but interested in others opinions

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I think it’s really refreshing to see someone actually letting their kids be themselves and dress as they want. Not having to be preened to pose for an IG photos. Her kids are very active and have thick curly hair which is likely to be wild and all over the place so I don’t think it’s that she doesn’t bother, just that it’s hard to maintain!
I disagree, i think she's too busy choosing her own outfits and doing her own hair and makeup to have time for her 3 kids wardrobes clothes and hair. Pitiful parenting,. She should take a long hard look at herself.

I do feel for Jon a bit. He's clearly a private person, perhaps a little introverted, which I can relate to.

If my husband was constantly sticking a camera in my face and posting our children, I would fucking hate it.

I would love to know what the insta partners think of their influencer spouses' choices. I know it's easy money but to give up your privacy is a big trade off. People know all about you, your kids and home and you didn't ask for it. Jon must take a bit of ribbing from his friends.
I think Katie likes to think she's the glamorous wife to ugly ginger Jon Jon.

Last edited:

Effeffess

Chatty Member
I know that she is grateful and doesn't take it for granted, but I barely can even picture my grandparents, it's been so long since they passed away. Very fortunate.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Wonder if it’s a phone that Maddie has got for her “joint birthday and Christmas present”. I don’t totally agree with it myself, even if it’s a big gift. It should just be, this is your birthday gift, this is your Christmas gift. I have a November birthday so I just got smaller present piles for both my birthday and Christmas😂

Scunci

I’m trying to work out what she’s had done too…maybe it is just weight loss or putting more effort in with hair/make-up, but she looks so different.

Also eye-rolling that both times she mentioned the winner of the parenting blog award, she had to throw in that she was nominated too 😂

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Yeah I think she forgets she’s getting old for all this social media stuff now and that she can’t just fit in with the younger ones with young families etc.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
They do seem like a nice family to be fair. The children always come across like nice children and not bratty or entitled.
I think the kids look vacant to be honest. Katie is there in person but is too busy preening and photographing and filming to truly be present. Don't envy their lives of their kids one bit.

He used to feature Alot more. He seemed really nice and a funny guy. Maybe he's chose not to feature as much from a business perspective.
He's not blessed in the looks department, i think she keeps him out of sight because he doesn't look good on the grid!

What are you expecting to see?
He said something a while ago and she snapped at him and said "dont ever say anything like that again" - it was so awkward to watch. She obviously got the ick when he said it.

• Haha

nik1231

Chatty Member
To be honest though, I wonder if she is going to be able to do it by then…I know it has been a hard year but she just doesn’t really seem to be into it, and like somebody said, it can’t be done half-heartedly. Maybe she should own it and find a different way to raise money for charity…