Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
Yeah I think she will probably go back to a regular part time job once the children are in high school. She does do freelance work and helps jon out with his business alongside her social media career so I can imagine she’ll probably do something else eventually. She was one of the original bloggers and sadly her stuff is drying her up.

I used to really like her back when the girls were little and they lived in that smaller house and they had a few uk breaks and the odd city break. She was very relatable, down to earth and she acted normal. She’s definitely changed over the years and not for the better. It’s a shame!
I think either she holds her personality back because it doesn't suit her brand or she is actually just beige.

Reactions: 1

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She’s doing so many ads at the moment, no doubt they will just arrive in Japan for the entire summer holidays - she’s certainly earned enough to cover the trip 🙄 also really relatable to be flogging something that costs £250! The Furbo camera is another expensive one, plus the two hotel breaks.

0C439BA4-8956-4576-A9A1-743D5B176451.jpeg
823BAF04-1345-4933-9355-48B2AFED73B8.jpeg

• Wow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I think I’d be seeing a doctor if I looked like that, not just for herself but also for her children. Surely she wouldn’t want them to think it’s normal to look like a skeleton? Or she could have a condition and pass it on to them?

nik1231

Chatty Member
I agree about her content, it’s very boring. I enjoyed watching her travel vlogs and days in the life with her family. I think she has a nice family life and they make the most of the time, and I have genuinely got some great ideas from watching them. Now I don’t really think she has much to offer.

That said I do respect that she is choosing not to film her children as much. I think she’s different other bloggers in that I feel she was always realistic that it was never going to last forever, and I can see her giving it up I’m going back to a normal job rather than trying to keep flogging it.

She might actually find a new enjoyment and inspiration for it if she continued to post only what she wanted rather than it being a business

LurkyLou

A dog is definitely more work than cats so it’s baffling they went on to get a very energetic dog when they had three kids opposed to cats when they had just two kids…
This! I might be reading too much into it, but every time she appears on screen with that dog she sounds like she cannot stand him. I personally feel like she regrets getting him now that the novelty has worn off. It's like she forgot for a minute how much work dogs are.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She used to be posting all the time about how she feels ill on and off and gets these random symptoms. She needs to see a doctor.

Clare

VIP Member
I think I'm gonna have to unfollow her after her tiny portioned lunch. Look at the fork compared to the amount of food. Eurgh it's so obvious to me what is going on.
Totally. How is that a lunch?!? Plus it looks revolting

unidentified

VIP Member
My mum must have been cruel then because I was always just left to fend for myself and walk to school alone, even though I didn’t have any friends at first at high school 😂 my mum didn’t drive anyway and I would have been mortified if she had walked me there 😂

it was just the whole way she was talking about her going to her friends, it sounded like she was talking about a much younger child. I get the whole covid thing, but I do think Katie does wrap the kids up too much, they are very sheltered.

maybe I see it differently as I grew up in a deprived area and I was always very street wise.
Totally get it. I was walking to school in primary school from probably about the age of 6/7 and I would be responsible for my sister too. I couldn’t imagine my daughter doing that at the same age. Letting them go is a challenge and I definitely struggle but I think we view things different from when I was younger. This is the only thing I can relate to her about though 😂

jeßßamae

Pastel de natas have a different pastry base to regular custard tarts and I think the custard is slightly different - Tesco sell them as a 4 pack for £2.25!

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her a while ago, she was so dull. She is talented in other areas so she should just give up the social media and pimping out of her children.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Of course she couldn’t just have a normal under-the-stairs cupboard, she had to upgrade it to something fancy and different, with a space for the dog 🙄 very jealous of all the space they have in that house and the money they have to upgrade it tbh.