Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
Just watched her latest favourites video. Ive not watched her for ages but god she's put on weight or had some weird fillers or something, she looks so bad!
I noticed that, I don’t think she looks bad, just different because I haven’t watched or followed her for a long time.

Reactions: 1

nik1231

Chatty Member
What is that running video??? So cringe! I definitely feel like her content has been getting more cringe lately!

Does anyone else feel a bit 🤨 at the amount she makes her kids work for her photography videos/pictures? They seem to stand there for ages whilst she takes pictures, then they move to another part of the woods and she does it again etc etc. They are clearly working and should be paid. That isn't normal childhood. They should be running around, not standing still/posing for pictures/reels every 5 minutes.
I think she has had to come up with a new way of making content and engaging with her followers as she normally travels a lot. I don’t agree with the children being used to much but I don’t think she has much else to keep people interested at the minute (if you know what I mean) as she’s not doing much else.

Sabbie

VIP Member
I can't believe she did a b&m haul. Oliver Bonas - Anthropology - La redoute shopping Katie Ellison slumming in B&M.. couldn't believe what I was seeing. Bet she threw up after filming that video and put it all in the bin 😆
The lid missing from the Love Hearts was a nice touch. Some pleb nicked a bag from it. 🤭😆

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I dint say they weren't healthy or happy I said I don't think they are cute! Just my opinion which I'm allowed.

jaymie

VIP Member
Ahh I have to say, I can’t help but like Katie. She was one of the first insta people I followed years ago, we were pregnant at the same time. We lost one of our twins shortly after birth and spent months in hospital with our surviving twin. I coped towards the end by raising money for the nicu, and messaged everyone I could think of to share our just giving link and story - MOD promptly blocked me 😂 but Katie was one of the only ones who replied saying of course she would help and she shared our story, even asking how I wanted her to share/help etc. I think some of her stuff is a bit dull maybe, but I like her and she took the time to respond to me and help me out when things were very shit.
So sorry to hear that, wow MOD is a cow! Both of them are so weird!

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I actually feel she is reading the room by not complaining about things. She realises she’s very privileged in this pandemic. She must be hating the fact they can’t travel but yet hasn’t moaned and whines like other influencers. She is sickly sweet, too much for me but I prefer this to the likes of the others whinging on when actually their life is pretty jammy right now
I prefer the moaning 😆 its where I'm at mentally right now and misery loves company😁 its damaging I think to paint a perfect life online.. I know she tries to disclaimer it but she does want to portray a perfect image and its so annoying!

rememberme

Do we actually think she’s had filler? Her face definitely looks different!!! I can’t help but like her though. I feel like being mean to her is like kicking a puppy….or have I been taken in by her?!?!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Yeh they are an incredibly- ironically - not a very insta worthy family so she's had to go down the whole "my girls just love football" route instead.

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
I’ve never known them to really go away in term though to be fair?
yes they go away a lot, but usually over the half term or summer holidays.

i think it just looks a lot because usually the average family wouldn’t be able to go away that much due to work commitments. Luckily for them, they are self employed and can do as they please.

i doubt the school makes special allowances because of Katie and her social media, if they needed to be fined then I’m sure they would!😂
Hmmm I reckon they have over the years.

Yes lucky for them!

caq2019

Love how she says at the beginning there’s nothing really to catch up on but then talks about herself all the way through!

her content is dismal.

also, it’s clear she’s only doing London marathon for the after photo and the cheers! Christ, I’ve run it twice now and photos and cheering are NOT what it’s all about! She’s in for a shock
I couldn't sit through the voice.

fireflies

VIP Member
What have i missed. Where's 2nd office going to be?
At the front of house snug as seems really small room.

She’s gone from boring to..... even more boring 😂😂😂😂 l see after her yawn worthy “chatty update” where she said she would get back to a regular upload schedule that’s disappeared into thin air... these instamums don’t know their born, in the real world you couldn’t just pick and choose when it suits you to work. Work is work!!! She doesn’t even have the kids at home anymore as her go to excuse - just plain lazy

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Ugh ladies what a morning 😩😭😭😭 we are away for the weekend, tried to go out for a look round the estate we are staying on. BabyMe actually threw himself on the floor and had a tantrum because I couldn’t hold both his hands at once. 3Me just refused to do anything she was asked which resulted in me dragging her back home, screaming her head off and refusing to use her legs. I feel like a monster for doing it but nothing at all was working with her.
Family fun 😬