Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
As our kids get older how can we teach them online safety and at the sametime share all this stuff on such a public platform about them?

Imagine sending your child off to secondary school knowing strangers would be able to recognise Maddie and say 'Hi Maddie, how is the football going? Did you have a lovely time in Portugal this year? How is Rollo and Lottie and Wren? Are you looking forward to your 12th birthday this year on Christmas Eve?'

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

nik1231

Chatty Member
They really do have a lovely life don't they, or at the very least portray that they do, but I think they actually do. Take care of themselves, nice house, close with their kids, lovely holidays, close with family, John and Katie still have fun together. If I could create half the life they have, I think I'd be happy with my lot!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Of course they were at the Euros final. I’m surprised the team didn’t personally thank Maddie for inspiring them to win 🙄

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
What was the point of that God-awful "Try On" reel if she did not even purchase anything!?
Shes back to thinking shes a snack because shes lost weight. When she gained weight she was 'normal' in front of the camera. Not flashy or excessive. She really does love herself when slim.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
The thing that made me feel sad was the comments sections. So many people saying they thought of Maddie, was so pleased for Maddie, Maddie will be playing there one day. Do they realise how insensitive that must be for Lottie? I know Lottie is too young to read the comments but must be hard living in the shadow of your sister all the time.

Reactions: 12

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I don’t think she gets them much at Christmas & birthdays. She’s shown their present piles and whether you believe her or not, they are small piles of modest gifts.

I don’t think she needs to splash out at Christmas, they get so much stuff for ads and gifted stuff that they wouldn’t need to. They recently got a Nintendo switch for free.

There’s a lot of things I don’t like about her, but I don’t think her kids are spoilt really. Privileged yeah, but I don’t think she splashes loads on them.

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
It’s so put me off Emma Matresses though and I really want one! Why gift rich people things they don’t need to gain business! I’ll be going elsewhere now. It’s shameful what SM has become. So crass even the least offensive like Katie have become seedy grabby shallow c**ts 🤢
I would never intentionally buy something that has been given to an “influencer” for free 😂😂

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone is criticising her because her children aren’t picture perfect or at least I certainly wasn’t. As I said before, the main things I find weird are that since she discovered they won’t wear dresses and frills, she’s become totally uninterested in what they wear or how they look. I don’t see anything wrong with what they were wearing on the dog walk, but I have seen pictures and videos before were they just looked totally unkempt, as though they haven’t had a wash or their hair brushed in a while... nothing wrong with not being girly, but personal hygiene is at least important.
There are definitely comments above criticising her parenting! Heres one;

I disagree, i think she's too busy choosing her own outfits and doing her own hair and makeup to have time for her 3 kids wardrobes clothes and hair. Pitiful parenting,. She should take a long hard look at herself.
Totally uncalled for TBH. Katie likes to do her hair and makeup, the girls want to be tomboys. Should she force them to dress in pretty clothes? Or should she not do her own hair and makeup if the girls refuse to do theirs 😂😂

Sometimes posts on here just want to complain regardless. Too picture perfect, not real enough; not picture perfect, doesn't care.

Come on.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
It’s better seeing them stay at home than other influencers who seem to take their kids out 2/3 times a day during this bloody pandemic - even ones in tier 3!!

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
They do seem like a nice family to be fair. The children always come across like nice children and not bratty or entitled.

37BBL

VIP Member
I've just watched her morning routine. I don't really mind Katie, but I call BS on it.
She shows the clock in the kitchen and it's 7:44, kids aren't even dressed. She says the younger two are in breakfast club, so she drops Maddie off. Say she drops Maddie off at 8:15, she then has time to go to the gym and do a workout, comes home and makes some breakfast then sits and eats it, then has a shower does her make up and gets dressed and she is sat at her desk ready to start work at 9:30am she says. I'm sorry but piss off!!! I like to get things done quickly, but that's just impossible. She just doesn't want to be called out on the fact that she basically dicks around for the morning and doesn't actually sit at her desk till about lunchtime I would guess. It doesn't arse me either way, but don't pretend you can get all that shit done in an hour!

• Wow

daydreaming22

I've just watched her morning routine. I don't really mind Katie, but I call BS on it.
She shows the clock in the kitchen and it's 7:44, kids aren't even dressed. She says the younger two are in breakfast club, so she drops Maddie off. Say she drops Maddie off at 8:15, she then has time to go to the gym and do a workout, comes home and makes some breakfast then sits and eats it, then has a shower does her make up and gets dressed and she is sat at her desk ready to start work at 9:30am she says. I'm sorry but piss off!!! I like to get things done quickly, but that's just impossible. She just doesn't want to be called out on the fact that she basically dicks around for the morning and doesn't actually sit at her desk till about lunchtime I would guess. It doesn't arse me either way, but don't pretend you can get all that shit done in an hour!
why do her kids need to go to breakfast club both parents work from home!?? 😂😂

• Wow

Life88

We all have different priorities. We don't waste £50 each weekend on cinema or crap farms but we do have big holidays that are amazing memories and experiences. I think they have similar priorities to us. My girls don't want to look through photos at them at a local petting zoo but they do love to look at the big holidays we have done. Also we have done haven and butlins holidays and it is not the same as travelling.

nik1231

Chatty Member
Her story this morning really annoyed me. It’s unfortunate that she forgot her son’s PE kit, but how lucky she has the option for a parent to go and get it. And yet she still will worry about it and be unproductive all day.

Most parents would not have the option of going home to get it because they have to work, so would feel 1 million times worse because there would be nothing they can do about it. They also wouldn’t have the option of being unproductive all day because they have jobs where they have to work.

But poor little her feeling worried an unproductive all day!

• Heart
  • Wow