Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with all the above, I always feel like Katie goes on holiday to actually have a holiday and experience things and not just there for another place to take photos in for the gram.

Reactions: 10
Agree with everything being said. Have to hand it to Katie she is one of the few influencers who has managed to carve a niche out for herself with the travel. She also produces really high quality videos and photos which must take a lot of time. She’s made me really want to go to Dubai I’ve always thought it was quite a seedy non-family orientated place to go to before. Anna Brem- Wilson has just returned from Dubai but all I’ve seen from her is posing on the beach with her kids and eating out.

Reactions: 14
Agree with everything being said. Have to hand it to Katie she is one of the few influencers who has managed to carve a niche out for herself with the travel. She also produces really high quality videos and photos which must take a lot of time. She’s made me really want to go to Dubai I’ve always thought it was quite a seedy non-family orientated place to go to before. Anna Brem- Wilson has just returned from Dubai but all I’ve seen from her is posing on the beach with her kids and eating out.
Same with Dad vs Girls

I would never have considered Dubai for a holiday but really enjoyed her travel content and it’s made me fancy going there now. Her travel content is always informative and well executed and she does loads of stuff with the kids on holiday which is great to see compared to the usual instahuns.

Reactions: 4
I know she said that they stayed at a friends villa ,so i wondered if they lived out there or were there at the same time which no doubt would help with good places to go ,but regardless she has made it look amazing rather than Dadvgirls

I would never have considered Dubai for a holiday but really enjoyed her travel content and it’s made me fancy going there now. Her travel content is always informative and well executed and she does loads of stuff with the kids on holiday which is great to see compared to the usual instahuns.
i had never considered it as a family holiday destination but she has made it look quite appealing

They really do have a lovely life don't they, or at the very least portray that they do, but I think they actually do. Take care of themselves, nice house, close with their kids, lovely holidays, close with family, John and Katie still have fun together. If I could create half the life they have, I think I'd be happy with my lot!

Reactions: 13
They do seem like a nice family to be fair. The children always come across like nice children and not bratty or entitled.

Reactions: 12
They really do have a lovely life don't they, or at the very least portray that they do, but I think they actually do. Take care of themselves, nice house, close with their kids, lovely holidays, close with family, John and Katie still have fun together. If I could create half the life they have, I think I'd be happy with my lot!
Hmm they do portray the perfect life, but I don’t see any chemistry between them 😳

Reactions: 2
Yes I don’t think she’s suited to the influencer lifestyle as she seems pretty “normal” and kinda embarrassed about the whole self promotion etc and doesn’t seem the type to be on the beg 24/7 and exposing every little aspect of her family life with her followers like other cringey Mum bloggers whose kids are going to be mortified in a few years

Reactions: 3
You have to respect them for not quitting their day jobs (Jon particularly) and living the influencer life like so many others did a few years back. Katie says often she does ‘proper’ work behind the scenes for brands etc on a design front. And Jon clearly works hard. So I always think fair play

Reactions: 11
You have to respect them for not quitting their day jobs (Jon particularly) and living the influencer life like so many others did a few years back. Katie says often she does ‘proper’ work behind the scenes for brands etc on a design front. And Jon clearly works hard. So I always think fair play
Agree with this. They are a likeable family to me. Much more so than so many other influencers out there. I don’t find the kids irritating or precocious.

Reactions: 6
Agree with this. They are a likeable family to me. Much more so than so many other influencers out there. I don’t find the kids irritating or precocious.
Agreed. Katie obviously doesn’t hide her kids, but also doesn’t exploit them to the extent of some instamums (cough cough like Charlotte Taylor).

Reactions: 7
Jon seems really serious. Obviously he doesn’t like to be on camera. I think Katie doesn’t show her true self.
He used to feature Alot more. He seemed really nice and a funny guy. Maybe he's chose not to feature as much from a business perspective.

Reactions: 2
They do seem like a nice family to be fair. The children always come across like nice children and not bratty or entitled.
I think the kids look vacant to be honest. Katie is there in person but is too busy preening and photographing and filming to truly be present. Don't envy their lives of their kids one bit.

He used to feature Alot more. He seemed really nice and a funny guy. Maybe he's chose not to feature as much from a business perspective.
He's not blessed in the looks department, i think she keeps him out of sight because he doesn't look good on the grid!

What are you expecting to see?
He said something a while ago and she snapped at him and said "dont ever say anything like that again" - it was so awkward to watch. She obviously got the ick when he said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.