Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that kids want their Mum, they don't want cameras in their faces and to be paraded over social media.
Agreed. As all these influencers kids get older and start secondary school they’re going to be mortified their Mums have exploited every aspect of their childhood on a blog or instagram

Reactions: 3
I remember when she didn't use the children's names but another Instagramer put a comment saying something about lovely to meet Lottie today so worked out LLs real name. She use to revert to Wren as Little Bird or Baby Bird if I remember correctly.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Agreed. As all these influencers kids get older and start secondary school they’re going to be mortified their Mums have exploited every aspect of their childhood on a blog or instagram
Its a ticking time bomb as all these blogger babies start to come of age. Will be interesting to see. Makes me very grateful to have not sold my soul or my kids’ childhoods and privacy, teenagers have enough to deal with without any of that nonsense following them around the internet.

Reactions: 5
Kids are so cruel as well! I know for a fact if my school “friends” had found videos about me being potty trained and other embarrassing stuff that they would have totally taken the piss out of me and even bullied me over it!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Kids are so cruel as well! I know for a fact if my school “friends” had found videos about me being potty trained and other embarrassing stuff that they would have totally taken the piss out of me and even bullied me over it!
Has Katie ever done any footage like this though? I agree it’s scary people will recognise them but don’t think she’s ever really shared stuff that’s embarrassing or damaging?

Reactions: 4
Has Katie ever done any footage like this though? I agree it’s scary people will recognise them but don’t think she’s ever really shared stuff that’s embarrassing or damaging?
She’s definitely mentioned potty training lottie because I remember her discussing it. Plus she’s shared embarrassing stories about poo explosions, I remember that on one video. Even just the mundane day in the life stuff, there will be stuff that kids will pick on. Christ I used to get bullied for having the wrong shade of brown hair!

You only have to run her name through google images and all the kids baby and holiday pics come up

• Wow
You only have to run her name through google images and all the kids baby and holiday pics come up
And because she switched to Katie Ellison from the more anonymous mummydaddyme everyone knows her kids full names. Wren’s particularly is unusual.

Reactions: 2
Anybody watch Katie’s story with her eldest daughter in the car? She seemed to be a little awkward and embarrassed when her daughter was talking. It was strange for her as she’s usually pretty sweet with her kids!

Another ad for gifted shoes! Must save a fortune never having to buy 3 kids clothes and shoes. Ridiculous

• Angry
She could bloody donate the shoes! So many families in dire need & financial hardship & parasites like these are given freebies! 😡

She could bloody donate the shoes! So many families in dire need & financial hardship & parasites like these are given freebies! 😡
I thought the same when they were gifted tickets to sing 2, they could donate and make someone happy who probably couldn't find the extra money to treat their kids. But then maybe some ppl don’t think of others, they didn’t need free tickets, they went pre going to Dubai a few days later. Katie acts all humble but she’s as greedy as the rest, she’s just more picky,

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I know that she is grateful and doesn't take it for granted, but I barely can even picture my grandparents, it's been so long since they passed away. Very fortunate.

Another year 6 parent making such a big deal about SATS that happen every year. I find it odd how all the influencers are competing almost to give there child the best after SATS...

Another year 6 parent making such a big deal about SATS that happen every year. I find it odd how all the influencers are competing almost to give there child the best after SATS...
Not in her defence but this is the first year since pre-Covid that SATs have gone ahead. My children are 13 and 11 so the eldest missed having to do them due to lockdown and now youngest has had the pressure of them after two disrupted years of school. However, we haven’t gone overboard celebrating the fact he did them because we didn’t make a big fuss about them in the first place. We’re focusing more on the transition to high school.

Still think Katie is a faux-humble braggy cow however.

Reactions: 7
Not in her defence but this is the first year since pre-Covid that SATs have gone ahead. My children are 13 and 11 so the eldest missed having to do them due to lockdown and now youngest has had the pressure of them after two disrupted years of school. However, we haven’t gone overboard celebrating the fact he did them because we didn’t make a big fuss about them in the first place. We’re focusing more on the transition to high school.

Still think Katie is a faux-humble braggy cow however.
Totally agree regarding being a faux humble braggy cow. Shes lost her lockdown weight and is back to posing, cheesy smiling etc.. when she gained weight she was barely to be seen. Just goes to show that when shes slimmer she really does think she's something special.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Totally agree regarding being a faux humble braggy cow. Shes lost her lockdown weight and is back to posing, cheesy smiling etc.. when she gained weight she was barely to be seen. Just goes to show that when shes slimmer she really does think she's something special.
Oh I was just thinking the other day that she hasn't lost her lockdown weight. Not that I'm judging, I haven't either 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.