Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well as long as she gets to be smug at some point. It’s not like the cost of everything is rising all the time and a lot of families are struggling to fund the basics 🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s true, but in fairness to Jon he works hard in his job, and Katie does a hell of a lot more actual work than most other influencers so I personally don’t begrudge them spending their money on whatever they like and they’ve always been very upfront that travel is what they like doing.

Still not smart to advertise they are on holiday though 🤣

Reactions: 14
She could have someone staying in her house to be fair as she does have the dog at home?

also she’s so overlooked, I don’t know how anyone would get the chance to rob it 😂😂

I know what you mean though, I actually saw someone post her address on here once (which obviously got removed) so it’s not hard to find out where she lives and after the Molly Mae thing, you’d hope people would be more careful!

Reactions: 4
Well as long as she gets to be smug at some point. It’s not like the cost of everything is rising all the time and a lot of families are struggling to fund the basics 🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought that when they were gifted tickets to see sing 2, I was taking my daughter but I thought how these families are gifted things they clearly can afford and how nice it would be if they gifted them to a family, but then ppl with money wouldn’t think about that

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeh, she had said the flights were credit from a previous holiday and they are staying with friends, so I assume it's a paid for holiday? Also Katie is usually very transparent about her ads/gifted

Reactions: 4
This is why I unfollowed her a while ago. I hate how all these huns try to make out Dubai is an affordable holiday destination for families. I mean, it’s probably amazing, and you can probably get some good flight deals but it’s so expensive when you are there. And how are her kids allowed time off? Surely it’s not half term yet?

Reactions: 10
This is why I unfollowed her a while ago. I hate how all these huns try to make out Dubai is an affordable holiday destination for families. I mean, it’s probably amazing, and you can probably get some good flight deals but it’s so expensive when you are there. And how are her kids allowed time off? Surely it’s not half term yet?
Half term isn’t for a couple of weeks unless their council has set a different time.

Reactions: 1
In all fairness my kids finish for half term today (it’s an inset day tomorrow) so they may have only missed a couple of days of school. It’ll be interesting to see if these influencers keep taking their kids out of school once they’re in secondary.

Reactions: 2
In all fairness my kids finish for half term today (it’s an inset day tomorrow) so they may have only missed a couple of days of school. It’ll be interesting to see if these influencers keep taking their kids out of school once they’re in secondary.
Probably not but they will be in the minority of people who can actually afford the extortionate school holiday prices.

They normally go away during the school holidays and maybe take a day or two off before the holiday. There are a lot more influencers that take whole weeks off during school term which is a lot more irresponsible.
I don't follow Katie any more because I find her content boring and vanilla but one thing she does do well is travel vlogs. Even though she is going to a country that has been vlogged to death I will have a nose because she always finds really interesting things to and not the bog standard influencer cliches.

Reactions: 7
They normally go away during the school holidays and maybe take a day or two off before the holiday. There are a lot more influencers that take whole weeks off during school term which is a lot more irresponsible.
I don't follow Katie any more because I find her content boring and vanilla but one thing she does do well is travel vlogs. Even though she is going to a country that has been vlogged to death I will have a nose because she always finds really interesting things to and not the bog standard influencer cliches.
You’re right, she obviously puts a lot of time in to researching a holiday and finding loads of stuff to do. I am envious of her holidays 100%. We are comfortably off but couldn’t afford to spend the money they must do when they travel, even though we’d love to go to some of the same places.

Reactions: 5
No, not for a couple of days.
Yeah but there was a point when they were going on holiday all the time. A couple of days here and there soon add up. I’m not saying they should or shouldn’t take their kids out of school, that’s up to them, but the rules are the rules and they should be fined 😂 it’s not like they pay for the majority of their holidays out of their own pocket anyway.

Reactions: 2
Yeah but there was a point when they were going on holiday all the time. A couple of days here and there soon add up. I’m not saying they should or shouldn’t take their kids out of school, that’s up to them, but the rules are the rules and they should be fined 😂 it’s not like they pay for the majority of their holidays out of their own pocket anyway.
I’ve never known them to really go away in term though to be fair?
yes they go away a lot, but usually over the half term or summer holidays.

i think it just looks a lot because usually the average family wouldn’t be able to go away that much due to work commitments. Luckily for them, they are self employed and can do as they please.

i doubt the school makes special allowances because of Katie and her social media, if they needed to be fined then I’m sure they would!😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve never known them to really go away in term though to be fair?
yes they go away a lot, but usually over the half term or summer holidays.

i think it just looks a lot because usually the average family wouldn’t be able to go away that much due to work commitments. Luckily for them, they are self employed and can do as they please.

i doubt the school makes special allowances because of Katie and her social media, if they needed to be fined then I’m sure they would!😂
Hmmm I reckon they have over the years.

Yes lucky for them!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.