Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Katie generally but I do not get the hype about the grazing boards! It’s sweets on a platter?! What am I missing???
She likes that it looks good. Can’t get Poundland sweets and chuck them in a bowl like everyone else, she’s literally sourced those sweets from several different shops purely for their aesthetic 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest favourites video. Ive not watched her for ages but god she's put on weight or had some weird fillers or something, she looks so bad!

Reactions: 2
Yeah she has gained weight and you can see that she feels self conscious about it. Unlike when she was slim and toned and blatantly fancied herself but always used to be faux humble. I prefer her like this, least shes not "ugh I feel really bad about myself " doing all the poses and selfies. Drove me mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't understand why they would take other people out in their car with them & not move two of the kids in to the back seat & let the adults sit in the middle ones with more leg room?!

I can't understand why they would take other people out in their car with them & not move two of the kids in to the back seat & let the adults sit in the middle ones with more leg room?!
Because they'd still be squished next to a child instead of just themselves. I'd go in the boot too personally

They really favour the oldest one don't they? 😬
I actually don’t think she does🤣 I think she has more to talk about with the eldest, but lottie was always her favourite. She always used to caption her photos “me and my favourite girl” 🙄! She’s always said maddie is the hard work one 🤣 unless she’s changed her mind now 🤣🤣!

Reactions: 4
I actually don’t think she does🤣 I think she has more to talk about with the eldest, but lottie was always her favourite. She always used to caption her photos “me and my favourite girl” 🙄! She’s always said maddie is the hard work one 🤣 unless she’s changed her mind now 🤣🤣!
Oh yeah, I know what you mean actually! I'd forgotten about that.. kind of implying Maddie was a handful.
I just meant their week and weekends seem to revolve around football and Maddie's stuff. Maybe I'm over thinking it because I'm the youngest of 3 and I'm scarred by being dragged around to swimming competitions for my sisters 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah, I know what you mean actually! I'd forgotten about that.. kind of implying Maddie was a handful.
I just meant their week and weekends seem to revolve around football and Maddie's stuff. Maybe I'm over thinking it because I'm the youngest of 3 and I'm scarred by being dragged around to swimming competitions for my sisters 😂
I think lottie does football too, but on alternate days!
it does seem a bit boring though, spending every weekend at football🤣!

i find it weird she keeps mentioning the girls want their own room, but she keeps making a point that she isn’t doing that for a while yet… wonder why?

Yeah she has gained weight and you can see that she feels self conscious about it. Unlike when she was slim and toned and blatantly fancied herself but always used to be faux humble. I prefer her like this, least shes not "ugh I feel really bad about myself " doing all the poses and selfies. Drove me mad!
Yes certainly a contrast to the endless posing in short dresses and shorts. In wonder whats she's doing differently now to have put on weight on her face like that.

Just watched her latest favourites video. Ive not watched her for ages but god she's put on weight or had some weird fillers or something, she looks so bad!
I noticed that, I don’t think she looks bad, just different because I haven’t watched or followed her for a long time.

At least she accepts it and knows she's put on weight, unlike Rebecca not Hobson and Charlotte my life is a dream come true Taylor

Reactions: 8
At least she accepts it and knows she's put on weight, unlike Rebecca not Hobson and Charlotte my life is a dream come true Taylor
That’s true, her honesty is different to her fellow influencers… Charlotte is still claiming she buys size 12 and 14 clothing when she’s the size of a house end. It’s so stupid to lie when it’s clear for all to see!

True. Kate is clearly not fat just carrier weight on a face. She probably is a size 12! Whereas Charlotte delusional is a 20

Reactions: 7
Why would you advertise when you are away from home all over the Internet? Isn’t that one of the top “do not do” things to prevent robberies?!

Reactions: 7
Well as long as she gets to be smug at some point. It’s not like the cost of everything is rising all the time and a lot of families are struggling to fund the basics 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.