Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A person in your midst whose done a lot of research about many different methods of dog training after inheriting an aggressive dog who was dumped from foster/adoptive homes twelve times in one year, and drugged up on Prozac because the dumb rescue agency didn’t know what else to do. The dog was on Prozac, not me. 🤗

You don’t have to be that person to yell or be stern in any way to be a pack leader anymore. It’s great! Is Katie that person whose done her research? No! Is there anything wrong with her dog being on the sofa? No! 😆

Sorry for going off topic, everyone. Barbara Woodhouse made me do it. 😂 Carry on glaring at the dog on the sofa. 🤣

Katie, please do a “what I feed my dog in a week” because I probably will start judging you over that. 🤔🧐😂
Be a bit boring....
Monday - dry food and meat
Tuesday - dry food and meat.......

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Isee it as her initially intending to be a rule about the sofa but they've decided to relax it. It's pretty difficult to enforce with kids around who don't pay attention. No harm in that.
Totally agree. I think she's criticising herself 'well I said this, but now we do this'. I was the same when I got my puppy (13 years ago), no dog on the bed/sofa/upstairs. Didn't take her long to work her way into those places. You might start with intentions and then just realise you don't want to continue.

Her meal portions always look really small. My toddler would eat more than the portions she makes for them all

Her smile really annoys me since she sorted her teeth out. It’s just the weirdest smile, with full set of teeth and gum on show, I don’t get why she smiles like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her meal portions always look really small. My toddler would eat more than the portions she makes for them all
These instafloggers always make me worry I feed my family too much. I also follow Meldrum and This mama life and if I fed my children as little as they did I think there would be mutiny at supper time

Reactions: 8
I pretty much rave about Katie. I dont see much wrong with her.

But i have just watched the what we eat in a week video. I agree the meals are tiny! They had 2 packs of noodles between 5?? And that pasta, what 1 piece of turkey each?

But what is really really getting me with these influencers (not just Katie, most of them!) is they all have their shopping delivered!
I dont know what the rest of the UK was like, but here there are no delivery slots available and there was a big emphasis on how priority should be given to elderly/shielding etc. Keyworkers struggle to get to shops especially in the early days of lockdown with reduced hours etc.
Yet they all had their shopping delivered when they had/have two adults at home constantly! They should be going to a shop and leaving the delivery for people who need it!

Reactions: 10

But i have just watched the what we eat in a week video. I agree the meals are tiny! They had 2 packs of noodles between 5?? And that pasta, what 1 piece of turkey each?

But what is really really getting me with these influencers (not just Katie, most of them!) is they all have their shopping delivered!
I dont know what the rest of the UK was like, but here there are no delivery slots available and there was a big emphasis on how priority should be given to elderly/shielding etc. Keyworkers struggle to get to shops especially in the early days of lockdown with reduced hours etc.
Yet they all had their shopping delivered when they had/have two adults at home constantly! They should be going to a shop and leaving the delivery for people who need it!
I think it’s because shops like Ocado prioritised existing customers, whilst Sainsbury’s just shut all their online orders from everyone who wasn’t vulnerable or shielding. LP gets hers from Ocado, Katie and Kate Murnane get theirs from Tesco so I don’t really know what Tesco did.

Surely regardless of what the shops did, their own morals should have told them they were the least in need of a slot. Katie and Kate have their husbands home constantly, surely one in the couple could have found the time to actually go to a shop!

I think it’s because shops like Ocado prioritised existing customers, whilst Sainsbury’s just shut all their online orders from everyone who wasn’t vulnerable or shielding. LP gets hers from Ocado, Katie and Kate Murnane get theirs from Tesco so I don’t really know what Tesco did.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She always tries to defend the tiny portions in the comments by saying that the kids have seconds, they have big lunches and breakfasts and that the bowl sizes are misleading on camera... I think the amount she makes would probably do two of us and I’m not even a big eater...

My totally irrational hate is when people can’t make chips, why do people have to buy frozen chips? They’re disgusting! Peel a few potatoes and either stick them in the oven or a buy an acti fry, it’s just laziness! Same with frozen potatoes too...

Also, agree with the food delivery, no need for them to have one.

She always tries to defend the tiny portions in the comments by saying that the kids have seconds, they have big lunches and breakfasts and that the bowl sizes are misleading on camera... I think the amount she makes would probably do two of us and I’m not even a big eater...

My totally irrational hate is when people can’t make chips, why do people have to buy frozen chips? They’re disgusting! Peel a few potatoes and either stick them in the oven or a buy an acti fry, it’s just laziness! Same with frozen potatoes too...

Also, agree with the food delivery, no need for them to have one.
I agree with frozen potatoes 🤢 but frozen chips are always better IMO (we hardly have them tho as I do chip my own!)

Plenty of slots where i am. I could get one for any time any day next week right now so I don’t feel bad about online shopping because of that. I shop with Tesco, and have online shopped for 5 years or more I think.

I agree with frozen potatoes 🤢 but frozen chips are always better IMO (we hardly have them tho as I do chip my own!)
I can’t stand frozen chips haha, but I know people that love them. We have an actifry and they taste so good in there, especially wedges with salt and pepper seasoning added! I do think though a lot of people do frozen chips out of laziness rather than because they prefer them!😂😂

Reactions: 2
Plenty of slots where i am. I could get one for any time any day next week right now so I don’t feel bad about online shopping because of that. I shop with Tesco, and have online shopped for 5 years or more I think.
Must just be me then, no slots until the end of next week here 😬

I thought this too. I'd be starving if I ate what often looks like a kids sized portion as my adult meal.

They
Surely regardless of what the shops did, their own morals should have told them they were the least in need of a slot. Katie and Kate have their husbands home constantly, surely one in the couple could have found the time to actually go to a shop!
should, but influencers are rarely very moral and a often very egoistic!

I thought this too. I'd be starving if I ate what often looks like a kids sized portion as my adult meal.
Same, like with the fajitas, we would have that between two of us and there weren’t any sides either, so where they just having one fajita each? No nachos? No chips? Just a fajita each? And the stir fry, she had hardly any at all...
And then she tries to say in her comments that the bowls are big, they look like dessert bowls to me? We serve our food in bows too for some meals, but not dessert bowls, we use the big round ones that are plate sized.

Reactions: 2
Must just be me then, no slots until the end of next week here 😬
It’s really easy to get a slot with all supermarkets where I live too. Katie may do what I do which is pay a subscription to get cheaper delivery with Tesco so now it’s easier to get a slot they give all subscribers priority as we are paying monthly for the service

Omg it really pisses me off that she gets free Clarks shoes for the kids. £150 worth when they can afford it. It's mental.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.