Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg it really pisses me off that she gets free Clarks shoes for the kids. £150 worth when they can afford it. It's mental.
Yeah but at least when we buy our childrens shoes, we have paid for them ourselves. We haven't made our children work for them. I'd rather buy my kids their shoes and not exploit them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah but at least when we buy our childrens shoes, we have paid for them ourselves. We haven't made our children work for them. I'd rather buy my kids their shoes and not exploit them.
Oh yeh, I agree. There's no way I'd be selling my kids for some free shoes. It's disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Omg it really pisses me off that she gets free Clarks shoes for the kids. £150 worth when they can afford it. It's mental.

She clearly doesn’t need them. Did you see that rug she has in her living room? It came up on a website I was browsing and cost £850. 😯😯😯

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her smile really annoys me since she sorted her teeth out. It’s just the weirdest smile, with full set of teeth and gum on show, I don’t get why she smiles like that?
Yeah it’s that weird robot fake smile while still talking thing that youtubers do?? How do they do it, they must practise in the mirror for hours

• Haha
I agree, my daughters were £44, Clark’s don’t even need to advertise really, I’ve been buying my kids Clark’s for 22 yrs, frustrating seeing then just giving shoes to ppl that can more afford them

Reactions: 6
This really made me laugh. ‘I’ve never been stung by a wasp except for the two times I was stung by a wasp’ 😂
WTF!!!!! She has so much faux modesty she bends herself inside out with every post. Why not just say “I’ve been stung by a bloody wasp! First time in ages”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This really made me laugh. ‘I’ve never been stung by a wasp except for the two times I was stung by a wasp’ 😂
I kinda like that she does stupid things like that though. I think sometimes words don’t come easily and she gets herself in a bit of a tangle with them trying to word this properly.

She should donate the Clarks shoes to a family where the parents have maybe lost their jobs through Covid. She’s a greedy selfish witch. 😡

Really disappointing, predictable and tone deaf marketing from Clark’s. Why are they still gifting to influencers? These families DO NOT NEED free shoes. Where are the minority families? Or is it just white, middle class, suburban families that buy Clark’s? Surely after all we have been through with the pandemic and blm companies should be thinking more outside their normal box. Makes me mad that I’ll probably spend £80-100 with them this summer but families like Katie get free shoes. There will be families who have lost their jobs seriously stressing about how they will afford new shoes for the new term.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really disappointing, predictable and tone deaf marketing from Clark’s. Why are they still gifting to influencers? These families DO NOT NEED free shoes. Where are the minority families? Or is it just white, middle class, suburban families that buy Clark’s? Surely after all we have been through with the pandemic and blm companies should be thinking more outside their normal box. Makes me mad that I’ll probably spend £80-100 with them this summer but families like Katie get free shoes. There will be families who have lost their jobs seriously stressing about how they will afford new shoes for the new term.
I agree to an extent regarding Clark’s, but they are a business and essentially paying/gifting for advertising. For me, this is more on Katie. She could have done the ad, been paid for it, then donated the shoes. It really would have been no skin off her nose and she still would have been paid.

Reactions: 9
I think if you polled a group of 100 parents and asked them where they buy their school shoes, a vast majority would say Clark’s. If you polled a group of 20 year old single students and asked them where they remember shopping for school shoes, the majority would say Clark’s.

So, why on earth are they still gifting shoes to influencers to remind us that they exist? Why not pay them a small fee to do a story on how for every pair of school shoes purchased they’ll donate to xyz...

Reactions: 12
I never had Clark’s shoes, but my mum was poor! But a friend didn’t believe me when I said I never had any, apparently everyone has had Clark’s shoes! 😂 I do think it’s ridiculous how some companies who don’t need any advertising give away free stuff to people who don’t need it, very sad.

Reactions: 8
Just me who doesn't rate Clarks then? The pairs I have bought have broken within the first few weeks. Other shoes have lasted until they dont fit. I certainly wouldn't be inclined to try them again after an ad on Instagram!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.