Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Jon the way Katie is just continually flouting the fact he’s “suffering with alopecia” in all her comments. She clearly does only show the polished side of life on her instagram (even though she claims otherwise).... alopecia is a known side effect of stress, god only knows what she’s putting poor jonjon through behind closed doors to lead the poor man to loose his hair!!!!! Not the sweetness and light she portrays.

On a separate note... agree with all these comments about how vain she is, for some e who claims she’s so shy and unconfindent etc. Could she have anymore photos of herself on her instagram recently?!?!?! Vile
I don’t think it’s fair to blame Katie for the cause of Jon’s hair loss. He could’ve had no work due to working for an American company, he could’ve found it hard homeschooling kids or missing his exercise with his pals or missed his northern family. There’s a number of reasons and it’s really unfair to blame Katie. I’m sure if Jon didn’t want his picture posted he would say.

Reactions: 15
To everyone saying that it isn't fair to blame Katie, I do wonder if it wasn't for Katie's "job" being to post the perfect life and have a full and costly house renovation within 3 years, whether the house would have taken longer to do, been less expensive and thus causing less stress. I am comfortable (its all relative) with money and it taken me 12 years to do renovate my house from top to bottom accruing no debt. I can't imagine the stress of having to have a perfect house within 3 years with everything being top spec and expensive. I have no doubt this has caused some financial stress unless they are incredibly rich, which I doubt. Not to mention the luxury holidays every year, yes she gets discounts but it will still cost thousands upon thousands. I'm not saying his hair loss is definitely due to this but I think living up to this perfect lifestyle must be stressful in general. I wouldn't like to live like that.

Reactions: 7
i'm howling at her mistakes they made video!

the stair bannisters!! jesus....it was all for the gram wasn't it....and now lookouts all falling apart already, not so instagramable now is it Katie!!? right down to the tile grout!

Reactions: 5

the stair bannisters!! jesus....it was all for the gram wasn't it....and now lookouts all falling apart already, not so instagramable now is it Katie!!? right down to the tile grout!
But at least she's admitting the mistakes and not trying to gloss over them, pretending everything is perfect like some would *cough*...meldrums...*cough*

Reactions: 16

I can’t see this video? is it on insta or YouTube?

To be fair, painting the staircase is a fairly normal thing to do as opposed to living with a colour you hate/buying a new staircase. My mum painted hers and it’s not great looking now after a year 😬😬

Reactions: 2
To be fair, painting the staircase is a fairly normal thing to do as opposed to living with a colour you hate/buying a new staircase. My mum painted hers and it’s not great looking now after a year 😬😬
they did, they bought and fitted, then painted, new spindles! straight ones as opposed to twisted...
it was a rush job....didnt prep it properly,didnt take their time and now look at the state of it! rush job for insta wasn't it. like the sofas....bobbly....but she couldn't get them in with her decorative cushions quick enough.

Anyone noticed that poor old JonJon doesn't appear as much these days? Is it because he doesn't want to, or is it because his haircut doesn't fit with her insta perfect aesthetic? She said a while ago she wouldn't feature the children so much.... 🙄🙄

She really needs to put her phone down, she takes a video of literally everything.
I thought it was unfair of her to video Maddie and the dog when Maddie obviously didn't want to be filmed (the one where she opens the door). Although not sure how safe it is to leave a kid unattended with the dog.

She really needs to put her phone down, she takes a video of literally everything.
I thought it was unfair of her to video Maddie and the dog when Maddie obviously didn't want to be filmed (the one where she opens the door). Although not sure how safe it is to leave a kid unattended with the dog.
I think maddie was moaning because she let the dog out not because she was filming, the dog must have been absolutely boiling in that tiny cupboard 🙈 I have a poodle x and he gets so hot very quickly!

Reactions: 1
Why isn’t she wearing a buoyancy aid whilst paddling? Around here everyone wears one, including me and I’m a good swimmer. Seems like just wants to show off skimpy bikini

Reactions: 4
Why isn’t she wearing a buoyancy aid whilst paddling? Around here everyone wears one, including me and I’m a good swimmer. Seems like just wants to show off skimpy bikini
Spot on. Its all for the gram.
Plus we all know how much she loves herself and pictures of herself. Can't have anything in the way of a good bikini shot. Tbf I think she has a good body.. I would show it off too. Her face on the other hand.. she looks like a cat in the hat character. I have no idea how she can be so vain and think she is so gorgeous. Its confusing to me. She definitely has the opposite of body dysmorphia disorder. She sees herself as better that what she is.

Reactions: 5
You'd think with what happened to Naya Rivera she would be wearing one! Dafty

All these instahuns film too much and over share. I can't even imagine how to children will be when they are older.

I'm certainly no oil painting but when i watch her, I notice her nose is so small and I cant get the image of a small rodent sniffing around out my head. Love her clothes though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm certainly no oil painting but when i watch her, I notice her nose is so small and I cant get the image of a small rodent sniffing around out my head. Love her clothes though.
Haha since you’ve said that I can’t unsee it!

Just watched her ‘what we eat in a week’ video. A dry bowl of overcooked pasta with literally no sauce (just cooked pasta, turkey slices, spinach and cherry tomatoes) was a highlight 😂 and obviously fajitas and risotto too.
It really bothers me how she uses the wrong utensils when she’s cooking. You don’t stir a risotto with a fish slice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched her ‘what we eat in a week’ video. A dry bowl of overcooked pasta with literally no sauce (just cooked pasta, turkey slices, spinach and cherry tomatoes) was a highlight 😂 and obviously fajitas and risotto too.
It really bothers me how she uses the wrong utensils when she’s cooking. You don’t stir a risotto with a fish slice 😂
that small packet of turkey for 5 people 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
That stir fry did look really sad 😂 I'd be starving within 10 minutes.
Oh the utensil thing annoys me tooooo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.