Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie seems like a nice person, I don’t know she manages it but everything she does has a huge whiff of smug
Omg this so much! I hate how many pictures she takes of herself whilst claiming to be #humble. In every picture she really does seem so smug. I don't know why but her instagram annoys me more than anyone elses. I think its because she absolutely LOVES, LOVES, LOVES HERSELF but won't admit it. I just wish she would drop the faux self deprecation and "I hate being in front of the camera" nonsense that she spouts. She has taken so many pictures of herself this week its unreal. Its abnormal actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has alopecia so shaved his hair off as it was patchy.
Poor Jon the way Katie is just continually flouting the fact he’s “suffering with alopecia” in all her comments. She clearly does only show the polished side of life on her instagram (even though she claims otherwise).... alopecia is a known side effect of stress, god only knows what she’s putting poor jonjon through behind closed doors to lead the poor man to loose his hair!!!!! Not the sweetness and light she portrays.

On a separate note... agree with all these comments about how vain she is, for some e who claims she’s so shy and unconfindent etc. Could she have anymore photos of herself on her instagram recently?!?!?! Vile

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Poor Jon the way Katie is just continually flouting the fact he’s “suffering with alopecia” in all her comments. She clearly does only show the polished side of life on her instagram (even though she claims otherwise).... alopecia is a known side effect of stress, god only knows what she’s putting poor jonjon through behind closed doors to lead the poor man to loose his hair!!!!! Not the sweetness and light she portrays.

On a separate note... agree with all these comments about how vain she is, for some e who claims she’s so shy and unconfindent etc. Could she have anymore photos of herself on her instagram recently?!?!?! Vile
In fairness, we literally have no idea what is going on in their life. Even if he is suffering with stress, it could be completely unrelated to Katie. Lots of people are struggling to deal with the current situation for a start...

I agree about her absolutely not being camera shy and loving herself a lot more than she makes out. Somebody who didn’t definitely would be confident taking close up photos in their bikini and posting them for the world to see.

Reactions: 7

I thought that too, I bet he is stressed to the max. Working all hours so Katie can buy designer furniture and keep up with the Joneses for insta. I know Katie will be making some money but he will definitely be the main bread winner. I wonder if they are riddled with debt too.. poor JonJon.

Reactions: 2
I dont get impression they have huge debts.
I think he's a very well paid job and he works for am American company you know so he often works odd hours.
Most of holidays were gifted or brand collars.
They said they remortage to do kitchen which I believe is true.
Dog probably cost couple k.
One thing I admire about their house is 95% furniture and Nick snacks is purchases with their own money not gifted.
I think they genuinely did negociate a good deal buying that house.
Katie's mum and grandparent come across quite wealthy.

She's said before and shown in you tube.
I dont believe being a influencer is her sole income.
She still focuses on blog.
She has some long term ads and business partnerships although I agree they kept Disney land Paris very quiet.
I think she used to do social media work for brands and I wonder if she still does that.
She's does ad but she's luckier than other infleuncers what she does majority seem like genuine fit.

There's nothing wrong being vain, over confident and living yourself just own it.
Don't keep saying you a shy anxious introvert.
I think she has better work ethic and acts more professional than most.

Having 3 kids at home and trying work from home must be stressful.

Reactions: 9
I dont get impression they have huge debts.
I think he's a very well paid job and he works for am American company you know so he often works odd hours.
Most of holidays were gifted or brand collars.
They said they remortage to do kitchen which I believe is true.
Dog probably cost couple k.
One thing I admire about their house is 95% furniture and Nick snacks is purchases with their own money not gifted.
I think they genuinely did negociate a good deal buying that house.
Katie's mum and grandparent come across quite wealthy.

She's said before and shown in you tube.
I dont believe being a influencer is her sole income.
She still focuses on blog.
She has some long term ads and business partnerships although I agree they kept Disney land Paris very quiet.
I think she used to do social media work for brands and I wonder if she still does that.
She's does ad but she's luckier than other infleuncers what she does majority seem like genuine fit.

There's nothing wrong being vain, over confident and living yourself just own it.
Don't keep saying you a shy anxious introvert.
I think she has better work ethic and acts more professional than most.

Having 3 kids at home and trying work from home must be stressful.
I think they remortgaged a lot for the kitchen probably hoping to recoup with LOTS of travel this year. Being a self styled travel blogger this year will hit them hard in her finances and who knows what Jon’s US situation is; their economy is in free fall and the pandemic is gathering speed there. I hope all is well but I think for many bloggers and influencers, this pandemic will be a huge worry for income and a pipeline of future income will have 6 months of nothing in it.

Reactions: 1
I think they remortgaged a lot for the kitchen probably hoping to recoup with LOTS of travel this year. Being a self styled travel blogger this year will hit them hard in her finances and who knows what Jon’s US situation is; their economy is in free fall and the pandemic is gathering speed there. I hope all is well but I think for many bloggers and influencers, this pandemic will be a huge worry for income and a pipeline of future income will have 6 months of nothing in it.
Agrees as they remortage when times were good.
But she said they struggled financially in the past and I would expect her to be more cautious.
She says all the kids have savings accounts that she regularly contributes too.
All infleuncers and advertising income be slightly down.
I do think they paid some travel so no holidays at all this year be some saving for them.
I do think shes multi skilled.
She's fantastic photographer
She had real job before she could probably go back to.

It's hard financial plan at all at the moment for many people.
My husbands not self employed but he's commision based non essential retail.
Right now sales good pent up demand.
But his monthly salary is variable and my work contract temporary.
We now going into expensive summer holidays.
Moved our holiday to next year but different location £600 more!
Least the Ellison can work from home in case we went back into lockdown again.
I think too many influencers thourght good times last forever.

Reactions: 3
Agrees as they remortage when times were good.
But she said they struggled financially in the past and I would expect her to be more cautious.
She says all the kids have savings accounts that she regularly contributes too.
All infleuncers and advertising income be slightly down.
I do think they paid some travel so no holidays at all this year be some saving for them.
I do think shes multi skilled.
She's fantastic photographer
She had real job before she could probably go back to.

It's hard financial plan at all at the moment for many people.
My husbands not self employed but he's commision based non essential retail.
Right now sales good pent up demand.
But his monthly salary is variable and my work contract temporary.
We now going into expensive summer holidays.
Moved our holiday to next year but different location £600 more!
Least the Ellison can work from home in case we went back into lockdown again.
I think too many influencers thourght good times last forever.
Totally, it’s belt tightening all round. I’ve lost one of my contracts recently, it’s a hard pill to swallow as if this pandemic hadn’t happened my hours would have increased after the summer not decreased, a lesson that nothing is ever guaranteed in life!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.