Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating GF oats but normal bread/pasta etc is defeating the object and we’ve all seen her tucking into normal food. What was her reason for the GF oats???
Yeah exactly, even worse when you consider that oats are naturally gluten free, they’re just cross contaminated with gluten, so there’s no point in paying the extra money for them unless you have coeliac disease, there’s virtually no difference!
id love for her to answer someone on YouTube who asks her why, but she wouldn’t answer last time!

Wine time? Wine time???
I had to laugh when I saw this!! There’s quite a few that she’s put a heart next to that don’t make sense if I’m going by what she’s usually harping on about!! Certainly shows her true colours that she says one thing but means another. It’s all show for the gram. Tag others so she gets a tag. 🤔

Reactions: 3
Who chooses housework over night off on a child free night?! Or I am just lazy 😆

Reactions: 4
What does this woman actually do with her days? She can’t stick at anything. Wasn’t she into road biking and jonjon had bought her a new bike the other week? That seems to have gone down the drain. The daily early wake up and yoga? That seemed to last all of a day. The running (“marathon”)? The painful ankle is a convenient excuse. She’s always saying “I should be doing some work” too on her stories... how brands can pay her to advertise anything is beyond me!!!

Reactions: 1
Big explanation and excuse as to why they had a McDonald's for tea. Just say you fancied one. It's Friday, it's a treat, big deal! #littlemissperfect

Reactions: 10
Why do all these people have identical houses and kitchens?! She’s shared another account she follows and it’s so similar to her house. She literally has no original ideas

Reactions: 7
Why do all these people have identical houses and kitchens?! She’s shared another account she follows and it’s so similar to her house. She literally has no original ideas
There’s another woman on insta and Katie’s house is a clone of it, same cushions, same bathroom, same garden, everything! I can’t for the life of me think of her name now!

Never seen that Lucy’s account before but wow there are so many similarities it’s unreal

She really does have awful feet. Why does she keep taking pictures of them 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
They are just feet. Feet are generally not the most attractive part of the human body unless you a dealing with someone who has a footfetish.
and it’s not like awful lip injections, it’s just feet.

Reactions: 6
They are just feet. Feet are generally not the most attractive part of the human body unless you a dealing with someone who has a footfetish.
and it’s not like awful lip injections, it’s just feet.
I’d rather look at pictures with lip fillers than feet!!! Couldn’t even compare the two

Katie seems like a nice person, I don’t know she manages it but everything she does has a huge whiff of smug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.