Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s because they’re very used to getting their own way and would probably kick off if, heaven forbid, they had to share their grandparents with each other. Probably had to have it sold to them as 1:1 time so it’s all about the kids and how special they are. They probably don’t even know their parents are away 🙄
They haven’t been split up? The three children were with her mum last night? She posted on her stories about them being there.

I don’t really think they’re bad kids, obviously we don’t see what goes on behind closed doors and I do think she is a little too soft with wren, but they don’t seem bad children overall. Compared to some influencers kids ive seen anyway, but it’s different perspectives really, not disagreeing with you, we all have different views and see things in different ways. :)

I think it is strange though how they didn’t stay with family when the house was being done and they didn’t really get invited for food much either, I think her family always seems a bit distant, I don’t know, weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They haven’t been split up? The three children were with her mum last night? She posted on her stories about them being there.

I don’t really think they’re bad kids, obviously we don’t see what goes on behind closed doors and I do think she is a little too soft with wren, but they don’t seem bad children overall. Compared to some influencers kids ive seen anyway, but it’s different perspectives really, not disagreeing with you, we all have different views and see things in different ways. :)

I think it is strange though how they didn’t stay with family when the house was being done and they didn’t really get invited for food much either, I think her family always seems a bit distant, I don’t know, weird.
Before she shared the photo of them sleeping together, which may or may not be for our benefit, she did thank her dad, mum and sister for having the children, all of whom live separately, so it was a fair assumption to make that they may have all been with different people.

And whilst I don’t think they are “bad kids”, I do think they are very accustomed to having their own way and that the adults in their lives put a lot of effort into achieving this. This is going by things Katie has said in the past like Maddie wanting the toy that Lottie was attached to so Grandma went out of her way to find the exact same one for Maddie. The children arguing over a certain cup so they had to buy two the same. Katie sleeping on Wren’s floor because he didn’t want to sleep alone. I don’t necessarily disagree with all of these examples, I just don’t think any of those children are told no very often.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Before she shared the photo of them sleeping together, which may or may not be for our benefit, she did thank her dad, mum and sister for having the children, all of whom live separately, so it was a fair assumption to make that they may have all been with different people.

And whilst I don’t think they are “bad kids”, I do think they are very accustomed to having their own way and that the adults in their lives put a lot of effort into achieving this. This is going by things Katie has said in the past like Maddie wanting the toy that Lottie was attached to so Grandma went out of her way to find the exact same one for Maddie. The children arguing over a certain cup so they had to buy two the same. Katie sleeping on Wren’s floor because he didn’t want to sleep alone. I don’t necessarily disagree with all of these examples, I just don’t think any of those children are told no very often.
I took that as they were having them on different nights, but I can see where the confusion could come in.

I do think all children argue over a cup colour though, from working in nurseries ive seen that far too often! 😂

And you do see a lot of sharing going on too, sharing treats on holidays and things like that, wanting to share a room
ect...although I will say she definitely comes across as too soft with wren.

I think what it is with me is ive seen far worse, I’ve seen far softer parents and I’ve seen far worse behaved children, only difference is she puts it all on the Internet for everyone to see. As I say it’s different perspectives, we can only see it the way we do.

Reactions: 1
I took that as they were having them on different nights, but I can see where the confusion could come in.

I do think all children argue over a cup colour though, from working in nurseries ive seen that far too often! 😂

And you do see a lot of sharing going on too, sharing treats on holidays and things like that, wanting to share a room
ect...although I will say she definitely comes across as too soft with wren.

I think what it is with me is ive seen far worse, I’ve seen far softer parents and I’ve seen far worse behaved children, only difference is she puts it all on the Internet for everyone to see. As I say it’s different perspectives, we can only see it the way we do.
But she also says she doesn’t photograph or broadcast anything negative about them, which is fair enough, but I think gives outsiders a skewed view of their behaviour.

But she also says she doesn’t photograph or broadcast anything negative about them, which is fair enough, but I think gives outsiders a skewed view of their behaviour.
Yeah definitely, I do agree we don’t see goes on fully, apart from what she chooses to show us.
It doesn’t help that there’s one “influencer” who’s parenting really grinds my gears and it’s probably the worst I’ve ever seen, anything else in comparison is nothing! 😂

Yeah definitely, I do agree we don’t see goes on fully, apart from what she chooses to show us.
It doesn’t help that there’s one “influencer” who’s parenting really grinds my gears and it’s probably the worst I’ve ever seen, anything else in comparison is nothing! 😂
Who is that? Mine is Emily Norris. That woman is incapable of saying no and just laughs at any misbehaviour. She can't even film a 2 min clip without her kids kicking off. Katies seem sweet but I agree, she doesn't show much of them other than them smiling and being quite babyish/babied.

Reactions: 3
Oh god she’s definitely a better parent than lots. Rachel Hambleton comes to mind, no discipline, swears around them and broadcasts EVERYTHING.

Who is that? Mine is Emily Norris. That woman is incapable of saying no and just laughs at any misbehaviour. She can't even film a 2 min clip without her kids kicking off. Katies seem sweet but I agree, she doesn't show much of them other than them smiling and being quite babyish/babied.
Unlikely dad, although Emily Norris is a close second!
They let the child do whatever he pleases, climbs all over furniture in coffee shops, eats sweets for breakfast, gorges on crap after school because he’s allowed to help himself to food, stops his parents going out by manipulating them, misbehaves at school and is just generally rude and spoilt! His dad has an attitude though so hardly surprising! 😂

They really are bloody lucky to be away without any kids. My 10th anniversary passed without event, we also would have loved to make a big deal of it as felt it was worth celebrating but with no willing family around, we couldn’t.
Snap.

I agree that it’s a bit odd that during all the building work they didn’t spend more time at her mum’s house. They were ‘hiding’ out in restaurants and costa a lot why wouldn’t they just pop over there if they are such a close family? Just seems a bit odd also given the size of her Mum’s place from what I’ve seen in insta and vlogs.

No one:

Literally no one:

Katie: Did I mention we’ve gone away, just the two of us, just me and Jon, it’s been so lovely, just the two of us, just me and him, such a lovely few days, did I mention the Cotswolds?? Just some lovely quality time together, we never get it. Yeah, the kids are fine, they’re in great hands. I’m such an old woman though, although I’m only in my 30s, I want to go home now and stare at my kitchen. #wild 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree that it’s a bit odd that during all the building work they didn’t spend more time at her mum’s house. They were ‘hiding’ out in restaurants and costa a lot why wouldn’t they just pop over there if they are such a close family? Just seems a bit odd also given the size of her Mum’s place from what I’ve seen in insta and vlogs.
Exactly, something doesn’t seem totally right about the whole situation.

No one:

Literally no one:

Katie: Did I mention we’ve gone away, just the two of us, just me and Jon, it’s been so lovely, just the two of us, just me and him, such a lovely few days, did I mention the Cotswolds?? Just some lovely quality time together, we never get it. Yeah, the kids are fine, they’re in great hands. I’m such an old woman though, although I’m only in my 30s, I want to go home now and stare at my kitchen. #wild 😉
I’m always so surprised she’s in her 30’s, like she doesn’t seem 35 at all!

Reactions: 2
No one:

Literally no one:

Thing is... it wasn’t just the two of you after all Katie was it? You wanted all your followers there too!!
“Look everyone! Look what me and Jon are doing!!! We have no kids with us!! But please everyone, do tell us we are really good parents as we have only left them with other people a few times. Aren’t we cute together playing scrabble! I’ll have a Diet Coke, I promise. Jon drinks the wine you know. Though I do like the odd glass. Thanks Virgin 😉 Anyway everyone, it’s a little bit later on now, so I best get back to making Jon feel awkward and talk about our darling little children and what holiday we’ll manage to go on next because I’m so very lucky that I get to do this for my job and the kitchen is done now. I need a holiday so I can think of the next room I can do to keep up with all other grammers out there!! And yes, I’m really in my 30’s and I’m ever so shy, I couldn’t honestly show you my OOTD every single day but I need content”! 🤭☺

Reactions: 9
More than anyone else , she tried to “hide” the intention of the AD post by asking followers questions etc. When in reality , it’s just an AD! She really needs to start “owning” the fact she is an influencer , an online salesperson.

Reactions: 8
More than anyone else , she tried to “hide” the intention of the AD post by asking followers questions etc. When in reality , it’s just an AD! She really needs to start “owning” the fact she is an influencer , an online salesperson.
I paid for my own windows (but now getting paid for a add the equivalent amount).

Reactions: 6
Of course camera shy Katie who doesn’t like any attention on her and lacks in confidence has posted a photo this evening to essentially let everyone know she’s had her hair done (and let the comments about it roll on in), but when you put it as a “PS” it makes it seem like it wasn’t the intention of the entire long, boring post about nothing.....

Reactions: 11
Of course camera shy Katie who doesn’t like any attention on her and lacks in confidence has posted a photo this evening to essentially let everyone know she’s had her hair done (and let the comments about it roll on in), but when you put it as a “PS” it makes it seem like it wasn’t the intention of the entire long, boring post about nothing.....
It was definitely her thinking she’s being self-deprecating by not mentioning her new hair and then going, oh btw, had my hair done. Tbh I think she looks more like Michael Jackson with the black hair 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.