Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t give a fraggle what her kidsā€™ hair looks like no matter what time of the day, but why post a pic of them looking like that anyway? How is that in any way fair to her daughter? Just stop pimping your kids. Nobody needs to see it. Weā€™d much rather see more of the calamine lotion pink island so we can criticize that poor life choice. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I donā€™t give a fraggle what her kidsā€™ hair looks like no matter what time of the day, but why post a pic of them looking like that anyway? How is that in any way fair to her daughter? Just stop pimping your kids. Nobody needs to see it. Weā€™d much rather see more of the calamine lotion pink island so we can criticize that poor life choice. :ROFLMAO:
Yes!! Agree! And the poor decision of trying to #ad a wine company when YOU donā€™t drink wine!!! The odd glass does not count!!!! It doesnā€™t sell it to me. Iā€™ll use another wine company and more so now that Virgin have been silly enough to use you. Is this why you did your kitchen up Katie - to get with more brands??

Katie, I thought you only worked with brands you believe in?? You may have worked with Virgin but thatā€™s when youā€™ve blagged the free/heavily discounted holidays and promised to film your whole family day in, day out so you can have the privilege. Virgin wine doesnā€™t seem to fit with your wholesome sweet little Katie life! šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

Diet Coke not been in touch with a massive contract yet??? Or have you been desperately trying!? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™ll be hoping to get a collaboration with McCain next seeing her story of the beige food!!

Reactions: 2
Notice how Katie had to put the point across that the Christmas jumpers have been bought to last two years and that Wrens outfit was Maddies then Lotties? Just to try & justify she doesnā€™t get ā€˜everythingā€™ new every year!! Diddums! Sorry kids, mummy wanted space made for a pink island so you have to put up with last years jumpers for another year. All I say is itā€™s lucky Wren has two sisters who donā€™t like wearing pink!!!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whatā€™s happened to this so called running mission? I see no mention of the half marathon Katie was meant to run in November for makeawish.... if I were them Iā€™d be embarrassed to have an Instamum claiming to be raising money for them when really sheā€™s only doing this to try and raise her own profile!! Telling everyone sheā€™s fundraising for them then not even being arsed to do the runs! Then again thatā€™s Katie all over - LAZY

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Whatā€™s happened to this so called running mission? I see no mention of the half marathon Katie was meant to run in November for makeawish.... if I were them Iā€™d be embarrassed to have an Instamum claiming to be raising money for them when really sheā€™s only doing this to try and raise her own profile!! Telling everyone sheā€™s fundraising for them then not even being arsed to do the runs! Then again thatā€™s Katie all over - LAZY
In her defence, the half marathon was called off due to weather and she was pretty upset about it. Sheā€™s doing another in the new year instead. Bit unfair to be so overly critical without knowing the facts first šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
In her defence, the half marathon was called off due to weather and she was pretty upset about it. Sheā€™s doing another in the new year instead. Bit unfair to be so overly critical without knowing the facts first šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Yes, the October one she did was called off. Iā€™m talking about the November one on her just giving page that she just hasnā€™t done. Facts checked and correct, thank you!

yes it was the peterborough half that was cancelled

i've run london marathon twice!! i was training at this stage....i know fellow runners training now for next years

its ridiculously hard to get a place, she's,as usual, lucky!!

Reactions: 3
Yes, the October one she did was called off. Iā€™m talking about the November one on her just giving page that she just hasnā€™t done. Facts checked and correct, thank you!
Oops šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I thought sheā€™d just planned the October and March runs as theyā€™re the only ones she mentioned. I stand corrected and will follow my own advice in future šŸ™ˆ

yes it was the peterborough half that was cancelled

i've run london marathon twice!! i was training at this stage....i know fellow runners training now for next years

its ridiculously hard to get a place, she's,as usual, lucky!!
The day she announced sheā€™d decided to run for Make a Wish, my timeline was full of friends who had applied to run and not been successful. Seems so unfair. I know she has run before but it sounded like she just woke up one day and decided, on a whim, she wanted to run the marathon next year and hey presto she now has a place running.

Reactions: 1
The day she announced sheā€™d decided to run for Make a Wish, my timeline was full of friends who had applied to run and not been successful. Seems so unfair. I know she has run before but it sounded like she just woke up one day and decided, on a whim, she wanted to run the marathon next year and hey presto she now has a place running.
It is unfair that people like this with such a high following on the likes of Instagram get this opportunity. I know many people who have applied numerous times over the years. They arenā€™t able to take on charity spaces as they need to raise certain amounts.
Yes, Katie has run before but as sheā€™s said numerous times sheā€™s not done it for a while and definitely not to marathon capacity.
Sheā€™s not taking it seriously at all. I feel sheā€™s going to be reliant on her followers to raise the cash. Mind you, Iā€™m sure I remember her saying she wasnā€™t going to go on out it on her media platforms so maybe she is training without us knowing.
Maybe the case of wine has been safely tucked in Jons little work shed and sheā€™s going for runs while they are on their anniversary treat and we donā€™t know it. šŸ¤”
Mind you, they wonā€™t get far in the wellies.
Donā€™t forget they are very blessed to have time alone and very thankful to all family members for looking after their kids for the 3rd time ever or is it their 4th!? Not quite sure sheā€™s even sure!!!!!! Maybe itā€™s that secret lemonade drinking thatā€™s doing the talking! šŸ¤Ŗ

They really are bloody lucky to be away without any kids. My 10th anniversary passed without event, we also would have loved to make a big deal of it as felt it was worth celebrating but with no willing family around, we couldnā€™t.

One thing that gets me is why she repeats herself constantly, like how many times has she told us that three children is a lot to ask family members to look after and that Jon works for America or or that Jon used to be a manager of a bar or that sheā€™s very blessed to be able to do this online thing or that this is their forever house...yawn yawn yawn

One thing that gets me is why she repeats herself constantly, like how many times has she told us that three children is a lot to ask family members to look after and that Jon works for America or or that Jon used to be a manager of a bar or that sheā€™s very blessed to be able to do this online thing or that this is their forever house...yawn yawn yawn
Funny how sheā€™s not so quick to repeat the price of some of the stuff ā€œnormalā€, ā€œrelatableā€ she buys.... like those Ā£145 each bar stools... that island is far too big in itself anyway, but WHO has Ā£725 to spend on 5 stools?! It amazes me how she manages to fool her audience, all she seems to do is splurge money. When youā€™re spending that much, no wonder you have to lower yourself to selling out on ADs which include the words ā€œfaecal bulkā€ in them šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s taking her followers for a ride... full of sh!t!!

• Haha
Funny how sheā€™s not so quick to repeat the price of some of the stuff ā€œnormalā€, ā€œrelatableā€ she buys.... like those Ā£145 each bar stools... that island is far too big in itself anyway, but WHO has Ā£725 to spend on 5 stools?! It amazes me how she manages to fool her audience, all she seems to do is splurge money. When youā€™re spending that much, no wonder you have to lower yourself to selling out on ADs which include the words ā€œfaecal bulkā€ in them šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s taking her followers for a ride... full of sh!t!!
Christ almighty! Ā£145 for a bar stool! Were they gifted do you know?!?!

I'd say she has more money than sense but we know this extension has accrued debt for them. Will this conversion actually add value to their home? I don't think they will be able to recoup all costs when they sell it because they already had a utility room etc when they bought the house.

I think this might be Katie's champagne lifestyle/lemonade budget moment. I genuinely thought she was more sensible than that.

She didnā€™t NEED to spend that much on certain things. She didnā€™t NEED to spend so much in a utility room that wonā€™t really get seen.
Sheā€™s definitely got less relatable over time. For example, even when she got the garden furniture and claimed it was in the sale, I looked it up, it was still about Ā£1k!! Her dressing table is about Ā£400! I looked that up once as I was looking for one... maybe my standards are lower than hers but she really does splash out. Sheā€™s very lucky to be able to.
When they sell that house - because we know they probably will it wonā€™t bump the value up as much as they hope. I love a big window but not with that much overlook from neighbours!
She also shouldnā€™t harp on about how little times sheā€™s left the kids as though itā€™s a hardship. They chose to have three and are very lucky to have three. They are also very lucky to have so much available childcare to share them between anyway. Itā€™s like sheā€™s trying to justify why sheā€™s left the kids. We all deserve some time away from the kids but at the same time she claims she never wants to leave them anyway so she needs to stop making a thing about how many times she and Jon have spent without them. Sheā€™s way too worried about what people think.
Mind you, it does make you wonder how difficult the kids must be behind closed doors if theyā€™re being juggled around by so many family members. Itā€™s only 3 kids, not 6! šŸ¤”
Instead of worrying about what others think Katie, why donā€™t you just enjoy your time away together without telling the world and make the most of it holding hands lovingly with each other rather than with your phone!!

Last edited:
She didnā€™t NEED to spend that much on certain things. She didnā€™t NEED to spend so much in a utility room that wonā€™t really get seen.
Sheā€™s definitely got less relatable over time. For example, even when she got the garden furniture and claimed it was in the sale, I looked it up, it was still about Ā£1k!! Her dressing table is about Ā£400! I looked that up once as I was looking for one... maybe my standards are lower than hers but she really does splash out. Sheā€™s very lucky to be able to.
When they sell that house - because we know they probably will it wonā€™t bump the value up as much as they hope. I love a big window but not with that much overlook from neighbours!
She also shouldnā€™t harp on about how little times sheā€™s left the kids as though itā€™s a hardship. They chose to have three and are very lucky to have three. They are also very lucky to have so much available childcare to share them between anyway. Itā€™s like sheā€™s trying to justify why sheā€™s left the kids. We all deserve some time away from the kids but she claims she never wants to leave them anyway so she needs to stop making a thing about how many times she and Jon have spent without them.
Mind you, it does make you wonder how difficult the kids must be behind closed doors if theyā€™re being juggled around by so many family members. Itā€™s only 3 kids, not 6! šŸ¤”
I think itā€™s because theyā€™re very used to getting their own way and would probably kick off if, heaven forbid, they had to share their grandparents with each other. Probably had to have it sold to them as 1:1 time so itā€™s all about the kids and how special they are. They probably donā€™t even know their parents are away šŸ™„

Yes!! Agree! And the poor decision of trying to #ad a wine company when YOU donā€™t drink wine!!! The odd glass does not count!!!! It doesnā€™t sell it to me. Iā€™ll use another wine company and more so now that Virgin have been silly enough to use you. Is this why you did your kitchen up Katie - to get with more brands??

Katie, I thought you only worked with brands you believe in?? You may have worked with Virgin but thatā€™s when youā€™ve blagged the free/heavily discounted holidays and promised to film your whole family day in, day out so you can have the privilege. Virgin wine doesnā€™t seem to fit with your wholesome sweet little Katie life! šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

Diet Coke not been in touch with a massive contract yet??? Or have you been desperately trying!? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
she has previously worked with Coca Cola but many years ago, when she just had her blog. I think it was of her first partnerships x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.