Katie Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the F, Dani said the Cats at the Vets. Then Lucy comes on & said the Cat has had a stroke & a heart attack but it's at the vet and it's alive after Katie said the Cat die. Does anyone know what happend or see 👀 the live?
I saw the bit where k said it had a stroke, but not looking good.

And the thing is she won’t tell you what’s happened. She will drag it out for a while now, because if the cat survives or dies, the allowance of being a beg vanishes. Because right now she’s being a beg is justified because of her cat. So why would she put any rumours of its heath to bed when she can gain so much from it? Exploiting a cats health is not surprising for K though

Reactions: 6
And the thing is she won’t tell you what’s happened. She will drag it out for a while now, because if the cat survives or dies, the allowance of being a beg vanishes. Because right now she’s being a beg is justified because of her cat. So why would she put any rumours of its heath to bed when she can gain so much from it? Exploiting a cats health is not surprising for K though
I just sat and cried my eyes out cause I came on TT and heard them all talking about it all happening live. And then I seen Dani laughing and everyone in her live but I had just joined her live at this point & then she just comes out with "the cat is alive" I was like what 😲 but you and Lucy poohs or whatever her name is aid it just died on live in Katie's arms. The ages of the cat changed aswell. One minute it was 15 then 16 and then 12. Apparently the Vet brought it back to life. I bet its cause she's smoking 🚬 around the Cat. I know you lot might think I'm mad but it's as bad as smoking infont of your kids, it can affect animals too in more ways than one. Am I right in saying this isn't the first time this happened with one of Katie's animals? P.s is anyone watching Dani 👀

Wonder if her cat is in the bathroom for the gifts 🤷🏻‍♀️
If she is doing that, it's so f wrong. The women is obviously unwell and needs to check herself into the local psychiatric ward.

Reactions: 4
I just sat and cried my eyes out cause I came on TT and heard them all talking about it all happening live. And then I seen Dani laughing and everyone in her live but I had just joined her live at this point & then she just comes out with "the cat is alive" I was like what 😲 but you and Lucy poohs or whatever her name is aid it just died on live in Katie's arms. The ages of the cat changed aswell. One minute it was 15 then 16 and then 12. Apparently the Vet brought it back to life. I bet its cause she's smoking 🚬 around the Cat. I know you lot might think I'm mad but it's as bad as smoking infont of your kids, it can affect animals too in more ways than one. Am I right in saying this isn't the first time this happened with one of Katie's animals? P.s is anyone watching Dani 👀
I’m on Ds live and that Amy is hilarious 😂 she was questioning saying oh I thought the cat had died, so why is everyone gifting her? What’s the money for?” 😂😂

does K live near the vets cos apparently she waited 5 mins to come off live to ring the vets, then she would of had to walk to the vets cos she doesn’t drive, it died, then the vets brought it back to life 🤨 That’s a lot of oxygen starved to the brain ain’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Go on Lucy live ??? She's fuming
Watching it now. I had my tit with Lucy. We squashed what ever had gone on and actually called a truce. She don’t talk about me, I don’t talk about her. Because I think she doesn’t want to be so integrated into K’s drama.. in her life yes but not in Katie’s tit.
Katie joined Lucy’s live and her eyes look like they are spouting opposite directions and she just has this u canny resemblance to Sod the Sloth. I know K loves a filter but even that doesn’t fix it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We need a new thread, anyone got ideas for names?

Katie Bailey#2 a narcissist, beg and a compulsive liar too!

Reactions: 2
Someone’s complaining that we can’t say it to their faces…. We would hun but we get blocked so we express our opinions on here freely 👍 this are our own opinions which are not influenced by others or gifts or follows 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Katie Bailey #2 - A beg, a narcissist and a pathological liar, that girl needs bigger pants cause that shits on fire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone’s complaining that we can’t say it to their faces…. We would hun but we get blocked so we express our opinions on here freely 👍 this are our own opinions which are not influenced by others or gifts or follows 😁
My thoughts exactly! They don’t like anyone’s opinion unless it’s in their favour! 🤣

Watching it now. I had my tit with Lucy. We squashed what ever had gone on and actually called a truce. She don’t talk about me, I don’t talk about her. Because I think she doesn’t want to be so integrated into K’s drama.. in her life yes but not in Katie’s tit.
Katie joined Lucy’s live and her eyes look like they are spouting opposite directions and she just has this u canny resemblance to Sod the Sloth. I know K loves a filter but even that doesn’t fix it.
If she don’t wanna be in the drama. Why does she constantly put herself there?!

I’m on Ds live and that Amy is hilarious 😂 she was questioning saying oh I thought the cat had died, so why is everyone gifting her? What’s the money for?” 😂😂
She’s the only ones me who makes any sense and can clearly see through Katie 🤣

Reactions: 1
That’s why he takes the piss out of her cuz she says it but never follows through, she’s got a big shock coming from her eldest if she keeps that’s up

Animal tit lining her carpets 😂😂
Bet her house stinks , and her sofa with the amount of different woman she sleeps with on it . Yuck 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My thread title suggestion (after much thought and deliberation).

Katie Bailey #2. She's a right little bleep.

Even if I don't win the prize I'm sure you'll all agree that I'm very creative 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.