Katie Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry her cats passed away but as she said it’s insured is this all a scam when something goes wrong with one of them they are getting people to donate and gift wtf is wrong with these people

Now the money is for her and her kids that Lucy Pooh is full of tit aswell I’ve been on my arse in the past and I didn’t waste what I did have on unnecessary tit this app gets worse

Reactions: 3
She was on live manic cleaning. Then her son said something about the cat and it kept crying and crying. She said he has to understand she’s old now blah blah and was telling the cat it would be ok and she would call the vets. Took her over 5 mins to get off live to do so. I presume. Maybe cause she’s started actually cleaning now the cat isn’t used to the amount of bleach she uses. She isn’t exactly clued on on hygiene or cleaning as she rarely bathes, wears the same clothes everyday and washes up cat food/human food same sponge along with putting damp wet stuff away in cupboards. Maybe she didn’t read the fact you probably shouldn’t spray a tit tonne of bleach around animals especially ones who jump on your kitchen sides all the time.

Reactions: 5
Her cat has died. So why the duck are they begging money for her!! One minute the cat was fine next minute it's dead. Funny how all her animals die...

Oooooo im having a bad day I'll just beg and beg! duck right off!!😡😡😡😱 that Lucy is a twit

Reactions: 5
I’m so mad all these begs need taking off tiktok think I need to leave the app because these lot live in a bleeping bubble she gets gifts on every live yet she’s skint

Reactions: 3
This is bleeping me right off!! Money bleeping money money money all the time!!
This is all they are known for. Begs. Always a drama and always a beg. They thrive off drama, when it all kicks off they know the gifts come flooding in. She’s ‘working’ now, obviously gets some state help : child benefit and working tax. Along with £800pm for CSA, she’s absolutely rolling in it.

Reactions: 4
Money ain’t gonna solve any problem. If people want to be there for support then surely thats better than flinging at money her. Why when it comes to any slight inconvenience to these people they need money money money and gifts

Reactions: 2
Oh I’m fumin why should ppl fuckin give her an her kids Money to help them bcz the cat died like WTAF

Oh I’m fumin why should ppl fuckin give her an her kids Money to help them bcz the cat died like WTAF
I know, maybe she needs to have money put away for emergency, instead of buying flowers for the boss. £60 for pokeman cards. Expensive tracksuits and trainers once a week.

Reactions: 1
Don't get me wrong it is sad about the cat but the other day one of her boys came and asked for a new video game and she just said yeah sure put it on my card, she bought £20 in gaming currency for the other one the next day. She said in a video she spent £30 on pokemon cards and bought the world and his wife valentines cards and presents. I work my arse off my oh doesn't work but we don't claim any benefits why should I send money to you to piss up the wall

What in the F, Dani said the Cats at the Vets. Then Lucy comes on & said the Cat has had a stroke & a heart attack but it's at the vet and it's alive after Katie said the Cat die. Does anyone know what happend or see 👀 the live?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.