Katie Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always makes me laugh when you ask a question about the battles they’re all having and they block you or tell you not to ask questions, it’s like hun you broadcast your entire life on Tik Tok, really sorry I can’t tune into all your lives to get the gossip 😂

Reactions: 2
There was also a deanna and neave. The whole live was crazy 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s an actual d*ck like at this point wouldn’t you just come of social media and find who you are and sort your life out?? No point blaming the ex at all. If she wasn’t so beggy for money/gifts there wouldn’t be much point of her coming on tik tok really

If she has moved to a safe house for hers and her children's safety as she claims surely u wouldn't sit on tick tock and make videos in and outside your house or am I just compleatly thick

If she has moved to a safe house for hers and her children's safety as she claims surely u wouldn't sit on tick tock and make videos in and outside your house or am I just compleatly thick
She’s full of crap I think Linda even said she wasn’t in a safe house. She was home the day after she claims she was in that safe house 🙈

What’s this about a safe house? How come she has to go in one? Not that I believe for one second she has, just curious what the story is behind it. Has the kitten video leaked again? I saw that the new gf rushed to her house last night. Katie will love someone that will jump to her demands.

Oh when did this happen?

Oh when did this happen?
And you are not thick at all. You just wouldn't go live, it really doesn't make sense.

Thank you for clearing that up, I didn’t understand what was going on at all!🤣
No worries, it is hard to keep up lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh when did this happen?

And you are not thick at all. You just wouldn't go live, it really doesn't make sense.

I want to say the safe house lies we’re around the time Linda and Katie got engaged. I can’t remember if they were engaged after the safe house or before

I want to say the safe house lies we’re around the time Linda and Katie got engaged. I can’t remember if they were engaged after the safe house or before
Oh I see, I don't think she was, as her lives were in her house.

Oh when did this happen?

It is hard, can not keep up with it all.

Now she’s swearing and shouting at her son and his mates but Katie plays parent of the year 😂 no way would I shout and swear in front of my kids friends Jesus. The staged videos she makes her youngest son do when she makes him dinners, makes me cringe. “Oh wow thank you so much mummy this looks absolutely delicious” like really Katie

Reactions: 9
Now she’s swearing and shouting at her son and his mates but Katie plays parent of the year 😂 no way would I shout and swear in front of my kids friends Jesus. The staged videos she makes her youngest son do when she makes him dinners, makes me cringe. “Oh wow thank you so much mummy this looks absolutely delicious” like really Katie
They are soo cringey aren’t they 😂😂

• Haha
So the new girlfriend has ditched her own 3 kids who started back at school today to play Mum to Katie’s children. Think the new gf is going to be really happy dancing to Katie’s tune.

What I dont get is... how can she call that boy son when he isn't her son.... everything that comes out of mouth is bullshit.. she irritates the tit out of me..

Shes always bloody ill. One minute she's alright next shes dying grow the hell up

Last edited:
Anyone noticed where the dog is? I remember Hannah saying she got through 6 dogs in a couple of years. Just wondered if this one was gone too.

Anyone noticed where the dog is? I remember Hannah saying she got through 6 dogs in a couple of years. Just wondered if this one was gone too.
At the g/f aperently

Ahhh yes I think so too.
What I dont get is... how can she call that boy son when he isn't her son.... everything that comes out of mouth is bullshit.. she irritates the tit out of me..

Shes always bloody ill. One minute she's alright next shes dying grow the hell up
It isn't fair on the boy. Or her own sons

Last edited:
Why does Katie always get her gfs to use her tik tok to go live? Like Katie if you don’t wanna talk on your own live then don’t go on?? I’m confused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.