Katie Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me not another beg 😫 21 months ago tik tok was fun but now it's like a live Jeremy Kyle. I'm off to take a nosey 👀✍😆

Reactions: 3
I have to agree, just watched a bit. New g/f saying to people stop asking personal questions. Don't like putting personal stuff on Social Media. Ha ha sorry, but you are parading yourselves on Tik Tik, maybe keep of it and keep your love life private.

Reactions: 2
Oh wow. Her rant tonight has just tipped me over the edge. I absolutely detest Katie. She’s a narcissist. She’s deluded. I was going to write a whole thing but I just feel like she’s sucked out every bit of happiness out of me like a death eater. Imagine being someone or being with someone like Katie! Beggy bleep

Reactions: 6
Her little boy came in with a friend who was allowed to stay out until 12 oclock because his parents are away out clubbing, her son told her things about the wee boy then katie ended the live to go make wellfair checks

Reactions: 1
She has proper been begging tonight with son on live for a new iPhone 11 for him coz his was stolen do these people have no self respect

I seen her say to the boy on live that his phone was stolen and the wee boy was confused as though he knew it hadn’t been but went along with it anyway. Does she prep her kids on how to act or what to say on TT?

Reactions: 4
She’s so full of tit preaching how kind she is, then saying she won’t put her kids on TikTok then next minute she’s doing videos with them and now begging for a new phone, if a woman had that many men around her kids people would be mad so why’s it ok for her to have so many partners around her kids

Reactions: 6
The woman is a freak! I can’t stand her, the way she’s so fake with her kids, the way she says lies to her kids and u can tell they have no clue what she’s talking about! I’ve seen her say stuff in one live then totally change it in the next! The constant new girlfriends. I don’t understand how people can’t see straight through her! Honestly she grinds my gears 🤬

Reactions: 7
She is one of the very worse off TikTok. New bird every week then splits up and has drama everywhere but says “drama will be blocked” on every live. Begging for sympathy, clout, money, gifts every day. Proper makes me sick she does

Reactions: 5
Noticed the drama will be blocked with her, but she causes it all. I really don't like the begging. It isn't fair.
Let's hope this g/f makes her happy and maybe it will all stop.
Noticed Jordan is there in her live now.

Yesterday and today she was saying that anyone who mentions Jordan will be blocked and that she won’t be showing her children anymore and then she’s telling everyone to follow Jordan and her son on Tik Tok because it’s good for their mental health. The more I watch her, the more I am positive she is a compulsive liar. I feel sorry for any woman that gets with her.

Reactions: 8
Her followers encourage her but I’ve commented a few times and it’s been deleted she’s a joke and a complete narcissist

Noticed that Nero, it just gets worse hour by hour with her.
Another drama again today with another lady. And Linda getting involved.

It went off with Linda this afternoon it was nuts I am not sure if Linda's an ex or whatever but my god she loves her swearing l

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what the new drama is? Something to do with Katie, Linda, someone called Janet and a Jess?? I think social services are involved again. You miss a few lives and you’re behind with all the drama😂

Katie outed someone called Janet, didn't give her chance to explain. So Janet did a live with Linda, as linda was mentioned. Apparently Linda was grassed to the social by Katie, not sure how true it it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.