Katie Bailey #8 narc Bailey, wee’s herself daily, got her kids ‘taken away’ but still begs on TT all day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who can list the lies?

Hannah has taken an overdose and is in hospital
A vet told me to breastfeed a kitten
I have epilepsy
I don’t have epilepsy
My ex has threatened me
I have no money
I have so much money
I am suicidal
Who knows about the sexual assault I have no idea if that’s true or not and it feels wrong to even talk about if it’s a lie or not so I won’t.

So many more lies.

my ex is a insert whatever you like because she makes it up as she goes along

Reactions: 3
Who can list the lies?

I have epilepsy
I don’t have epilepsy
My ex has threatened me
I have no money
I have so much money
I am suicidal
Who knows about the sexual assault I have no idea if that’s true or not and it feels wrong to even talk about if it’s a lie or not so I won’t.

So many more lies.

My sons grandad is my dad (lie) freak 😜

Food and heating etc is the first on your list! Not bleeping weed! And I can tell you now she sounds 100's a week on that crap! They are so damn selfish when there's poor sods out there who can't afford nothing I mean nothing! And you've got those 3 who beg for weed and redbull! bleeping disgusting honestly!
I smoke weed. Only if and when I can afford it. To help me sleep at nights. But I also don’t beg it on TikTok lives. And the cheek of thinking I can get free money off strangers for it….. nope. But then I have morals.

Reactions: 1
H needs her own thread honestly she makes me crease! Her emotional regulation is absolutely 0 after that huge song and dance last night it turns out no one stole the 'main gift' she brought meaning she couldn't eat but still buy weed, was a bleeping hot water bottle 🤣
Omg after all that last night lol she is as much a joke as Katie is I liked her at 1st but now god she grates on me

Reactions: 1
Hang on, a vet told her to breastfeed a kitten?!?! I need brain bleach 😳

• Haha
Omg after all that last night lol she is as much a joke as Katie is I liked her at 1st but now god she grates on me
Yeah I stuck up for her a lot on here, I felt she was a victim of Katie and didn't deserve to be tarnished with the same brush but jeez was I wrong 😬 after watching her last night going off at people the way she did, she was absolutely vile and even Katie doesn't act like that and that's saying something 😬 someone asked her to check her cupboard for the parcel and she went mental picking apart this girls appearance, saying the most awful things about the way she looked, was saying don't bleeping tell me what to do, you look about 15 etc and then someone commented saying she was rude and hannah said he looked like a sex predator and that he looks like he touches kids, I was disgusted after that and the begging as well, I see what you all meant now! Mental health or not or if you're angry and pissed off there's no excuse for behaviour like that, if she was that pissed off she should have come off live and talked to her friend privately via facetime, how she even has followers after that is beyond me tbh

Reactions: 5
Is she really pretending to be asleep here whilst holding the phone with her other hand? 🙄
DE40A1C5-8CF7-413A-A050-4D9CD434E984.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who can list the lies?

I have epilepsy
I don’t have epilepsy
My ex has threatened me
I have no money
I have so much money
I am suicidal

So many more lies.

I have a job here are my wage slips ( from 2011)
I’ve had my benefits stopped
I’ve won thousand and thousands of pounds
I helped an old lady. Oh no sorry next time I tell the story it will be an old man
I have ocd
I am training to become a nurse
Someone stole my purse with 1 million pound cash in it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m going to be adopting my sons friend.
I’m redecorating my whole house, then I’m moving, this climbing frame cost 30k
I’m rehoming my dog, cat, rabbit
I’m on pain meds, I take no drugs
I’m giving up red bull, I need it on my wish list
This is my bestest friend of ten years, met ten minutes ago on TikTok
This is my insert family member but I actually met them on the way to the shop whilst I was being stalked with my ring camera

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was on live last night after 11 and Morgan was still awake and apparently going to school today, way too late for a 9 Yr old on a school night

Reactions: 6
She was on live last night after 11 and Morgan was still awake and apparently going to school today, way too late for a 9 Yr old on a school night
That's ridiculous! My daughter is 14 and goes to bed at 10 on a school night, granted Friday night and Saturday night she goes to bed at midnight or 1am and then back to 10pm on the Sunday but that works for us and it doesn't affect her school work or behaviour etc but 11pm for a 9 year old is ridiculous

Reactions: 4
I just don't understand this woman (I struggle with the concept of calling her that because of her actions). Is she clever or stupid. She fears for her and her children's safety yet they are in the same area and the kids are going to their same schools? You have not hidden the fact that you are in a Travelodge and there are not that many within travelling distance to the school. You have claimed SA and fearing for your safety and that the police have moved you for your protection then why on earth would you let the world know where you are? If only you told the truth, why does everything have to be such an elaborate story, do you even know what the truth is. At the end of the day the kids are the real victims here, they are being dragged around from pillar to post, moved away then brought back in the middle of the night, meeting women you are with for five minutes and this will impact their ability to be decent human beings. You have ruined their lives.

Reactions: 12
I just don't understand this woman (I struggle with the concept of calling her that because of her actions). Is she clever or stupid. She fears for her and her children's safety yet they are in the same area and the kids are going to their same schools? You have not hidden the fact that you are in a Travelodge and there are not that many within travelling distance to the school. You have claimed SA and fearing for your safety and that the police have moved you for your protection then why on earth would you let the world know where you are? If only you told the truth, why does everything have to be such an elaborate story, do you even know what the truth is. At the end of the day the kids are the real victims here, they are being dragged around from pillar to post, moved away then brought back in the middle of the night, meeting women you are with for five minutes and this will impact their ability to be decent human beings. You have ruined their lives.
She's a complete and utter disgrace, no wonder her mother doesn't want to bother with her, if she were my daughter I'd disown her too! She's vile and as you said she's destroying those kids lives, she doesn't deserve the title of mother. A mother protects, disciplines, safe guards, provides a safe and secure environment and teaches their children, she does duck all except lie and be deceitful, introduces them to loads of different women, uproots them from their home, acts more like their mate than mother and then wonders why they don't respect her.

You can be your child's friend and bond with your child but they also need routine, rules and discipline as that's one of your main jobs as a parent to raise your kids right to the best of your ability. A mother is meant to install trust in their child and teach them to be trustworthy, with a mother like her they don't have a hope in hell! Her oldest hates her already and it won't be long until Morgan does too, when they're old enough to leave home she's going to be a very lonely woman

Reactions: 5
Exactly and all of that is so important if your children have additional needs as she claims. I am not sure I belive that even because I have a child diagnosed with ASD, if our lives were as disorganised as that he would not be able to cope. I have also spent more than a decade working with children, I have not met a single one with ASD that would deal with that madness and uncertainty. It is just so unfair on them, their schools and SS should be ashamed the amount of complaints they have had.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.