Katie Bailey #8 narc Bailey, wee’s herself daily, got her kids ‘taken away’ but still begs on TT all day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way you can bid that quickly !!! People are in temp accommodation for years! I feel l sorry for the poor souls who are still waiting & she could be given a house so quickly …

Reactions: 4
Yessss she definitely got kicked out of her house she now has cash app up in her bio 🙄
Yeah deffo, I’m currently going through the same process with my landlord and on my eviction letter it says the landlord may take it to court and involve bailiffs and local authority

Reactions: 1
My sister works for the council in housing, she can't bid just like that she will be offered the same as what H was in nd will have to wait. Her need is not higher than anyone else's and she will still only be entitled to a two bed

Reactions: 2
I can bid cos I’m on the housing register but atm I’m not getting anywhere with it cos I’m not classed as priority yet. Where I’m not technically homeless until I go into temp accommodation

Reactions: 2
Yeah deffo, I’m currently going through the same process with my landlord and on my eviction letter it says the landlord may take it to court and involve bailiffs and local authority
I now believe this, she’s been evicted and using SA as her excuse. We all know what for she’s tapped in the head literally and you certainly would NOT announce it over tt at that. She just keeps snooping lower and lower, L is live now talking about it

So she is moving into her new house next week ? Hasn’t even bid yet but already moving in 😂. Sorry but I used to work in housing and it just Just doesn’t work that fast. And all this gut to start again ? Why your belongings didn’t vanish in a puff of smoke ir maybe they did ha ha

Reactions: 3
That crafty smirk she was doing was winding me up, even someone said her smirking is her taking you all for a fool

I said the other day she’d been evicted and refused to leave, hence the police! She’s prob been put in a temp B&B untill somewhere else is available

H needs her own thread honestly she makes me crease! Her emotional regulation is absolutely 0 after that huge song and dance last night it turns out no one stole the 'main gift' she brought meaning she couldn't eat but still buy weed, was a bleeping hot water bottle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.