Katie Bailey #8 narc Bailey, wee’s herself daily, got her kids ‘taken away’ but still begs on TT all day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck she saying I she's not bleeping Irish stupid witch
That was gonna be the next upload. She was saying it the
So where has this money come from?
Inheritance apparently but Chloe kept saying it doesn’t matter as she won’t be getting it till end of next year anyway so nobody can try and scrounge of her, her words. Scrounge… funny that Bailey because all you went on about in that live is cash app and gifts. I’ve watched you only a handful of times and you said the last time a couple of days ago I’m taking the cash app off because nobody’s putting in anyway so it’s pointless it’s coming out your bio, you repeated the exact same tonight 😂🤭 embarrassing beg.

Oh and guys remember to wave 👋🏼 she and Chloe was shouting us out tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That was gonna be the next upload. She was saying it the

Inheritance apparently but Chloe kept saying it doesn’t matter as she won’t be getting it till end of next year anyway so nobody can try and scrounge of her, her words. Scrounge… funny that Bailey because all you went on about in that live is cash app and gifts. I’ve watched you only a handful of times and you said the last time a couple of days ago I’m taking the cash app off because nobody’s putting in anyway so it’s pointless it’s coming out your bio, you repeated the exact same tonight 😂🤭 embarrassing beg.

Oh and guys remember to wave 👋🏼 she and Chloe was shouting us out tonight.
Yeah that made me laugh as it'll just bring more people here 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought she had no family? Considering she always comes into a lot of money she's not doing well, decorated her house on the cheap and is now in a hotel room
Yeah exactly 🤣 the only person to have apparently died recently is her 'dads' granddaughter can't see her getting Inheritence from that somehow 🤣

Reactions: 5
What kind of disorder has she got? I can't think of the name of it, the one where you can't stop lying. She's definitely got it

What kind of disorder has she got? I can't think of the name of it, the one where you can't stop lying. She's definitely got it
She's just a pathological liar and a narcissist. Two of the worst traits you can have tbh. You never know where you stand with a compulsive liar

Reactions: 5
As a ex smoker I know how much that room will stink! Plus the windows only open an inch. Walk out the bleeping door and smoke you dirty witch. A child, dog and smoking. She’s rotten.
Is it not illegal to smoke around the kids or is that only in a car ?

Liar- beties

• Haha
Is it not illegal to smoke around the kids or is that only in a car ?

Liar- beties
Think that's only in a car, but she shouldn't smoke round Morgan as he's apparently asthmatic, when he was in hospital they would of asked her if she smoked, my son is asthmatic and every time he's admitted to hospital they ask that question

Sat begging, picking her spots the dirty woman 🤢
Saying her mum hasn’t bothered to see if they’re all okay. Someone’s got one of the boys tonight but she’s not saying who it is 😂
She’s gonna pay everyone who’s helped her back in a couple of weeks. Yeah yeah course she is 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she's got that much her benefits will be stopped, anything over 16k you get no help. I am going to ring around a few Travelodge I think and grass her up, she is disgusting

Reactions: 7
Sat begging, picking her spots the dirty woman 🤢
Saying her mum hasn’t bothered to see if they’re all okay. Someone’s got one of the boys tonight but she’s not saying who it is 😂
She’s gonna pay everyone who’s helped her back in a couple of weeks. Yeah yeah course she is 🙄😂
Surely if she is in the hotel for safety, the boys wouldn't he allowed to stay with anyone, as she is putting everyone at risk.

So chloe is live, apparently she's really worried about katie as her phones been off for hours, she's really struggling apparently so she's put the cash app link in her bio to help Katie because nobody should be in the position she's in 😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.