Katie Bailey #8 narc Bailey, wee’s herself daily, got her kids ‘taken away’ but still begs on TT all day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand this woman (I struggle with the concept of calling her that because of her actions). Is she clever or stupid. She fears for her and her children's safety yet they are in the same area and the kids are going to their same schools? You have not hidden the fact that you are in a Travelodge and there are not that many within travelling distance to the school. You have claimed SA and fearing for your safety and that the police have moved you for your protection then why on earth would you let the world know where you are? If only you told the truth, why does everything have to be such an elaborate story, do you even know what the truth is. At the end of the day the kids are the real victims here, they are being dragged around from pillar to post, moved away then brought back in the middle of the night, meeting women you are with for five minutes and this will impact their ability to be decent human beings. You have ruined their lives.
Exactly she has been kicked out, because if she was escaping somewhere she would escape to a different town completely, the kids wouldn't even go back to the same school. It's all lie and if people believe her then they're just as bad as she is

Reactions: 6
Exactly she has been kicked out, because if she was escaping somewhere she would escape to a different town completely, the kids wouldn't even go back to the same school. It's all lie and if people believe her then they're just as bad as she is
She obviously has been kicked out due to noise or unpaid council tax as she's on benefits she'd have her rent paid but would have to pay some council tax. I'm not sure if she is in council housing or private renting and the council pay the rent but that time she was live before she laid the boys flooring and the stairs etc when she was hiding from the landlord was obviously either her landlord, bailiffs or housing officer. Way to duck up your kids too- 'do you like your new floor Morg? Do you love it? ' only for him to be stuck in a hotel room a month later 🙄

We need gossip girl back she use to know a lot of stuff but not seen anything from her on tt

Reactions: 5
I’m going to be adopting my sons friend.
I’m redecorating my whole house, then I’m moving, this climbing frame cost 30k
I’m rehoming my dog, cat, rabbit
I’m on pain meds, I take no drugs
I’m giving up red bull, I need it on my wish list
This is my bestest friend of ten years, met ten minutes ago on TikTok
This is my insert family member but I actually met them on the way to the shop whilst I was being stalked with my ring camera
Remember the incident claiming the cat had died also but the cat is well and truly fine

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Remember the incident claiming the cat had died also but the cat is well and truly fine
You read my mind, was about to put this. She ran quickly to the vets, where he saved it. And then the begging started, and won't mention by who.

Where is her Daddy? You think he be helping her.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone hear KB today this morning on live, asking if anyone wanted to come and chill with her, and then say oh how stupid am I, I can not tell anyone where I am lol. She couldn't connect to the Internet properly and was getting a little fed up and saying its making her lonely.

Can someone post link for Hannah her thread on here
I have tagged you in the thread.

Reactions: 3
Why is she smoking constantly in that hotel room!!?? If someone knows her area please contact the hotel and get this cretin fined.
Katiebaileylive

As a ex smoker I know how much that room will stink! Plus the windows only open an inch. Walk out the bleeping door and smoke you dirty witch. A child, dog and smoking. She’s rotten.

Reactions: 7
As a ex smoker I know how much that room will stink! Plus the windows only open an inch. Walk out the bleeping door and smoke you dirty witch. A child, dog and smoking. She’s rotten.
A child with apparent severe asthma!

• Wow
  • Angry
Making out she's got 35k 🤣 she's such a sad duck, also she must have filtered comments on as I've posted this around 20x now on a different account and no reaction at all from her or followers 😂

Someone's just commented saying why are people putting money in your bank if you have 35k? Before I could reply saying because they're dumb cunts, that comment was swiftly deleted

Still no reaction 😂🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve not seen your comment lol. I saw the Joanne’s comment and started screen recording since. It’s hillarious how much she contradicts herself.
I didn’t tell anyone, I did tell a few people, I told nobody babe I swear. I told 4 people. I didn’t tell anyone, it’s someone close to me. Oh duck off bailey you absolute bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Making out she's got 35k 🤣 she's such a sad duck, also she must have filtered comments on as I've posted this around 20x now on a different account and no reaction at all from her or followers 😂

Someone's just commented saying why are people putting money in your bank if you have 35k? Before I could reply saying because they're dumb cunts, that comment was swiftly deleted

Still no reaction 😂🤷‍♀️
So where has this money come from?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.