Katie Bailey #8 narc Bailey, wee’s herself daily, got her kids ‘taken away’ but still begs on TT all day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All a plan hatched by them both. Disgusting carry on from the dirty begs

Reactions: 5
How does money seem to be her go to thing when she starts her drama, her money will still be the same whether she’s at home or in a hotel her money situation doesn’t help, so strange that money is what she wants all the time for any inconvenience

Reactions: 4
How does money seem to be her go to thing when she starts her drama, her money will still be the same whether she’s at home or in a hotel her money situation doesn’t help, so strange that money is what she wants all the time for any inconvenience
Yeah but I'm sorry but what gullible twats people are for falling for it and actually giving it to her? I won't give anyone on the Internet with a sob story money 🤷‍♀️

Shes been kicked out of the hotel. Bloody good
If she has then that has genuinely made my night 😂👌🏻 couldn't have happened to a nicer person 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nice one whoever did it 😂 hopefully they sent in the video I posted. It’s not on. Disgusting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s true about her being kicked out she posted it on her snap chat. Apparently someone from here grassed on her 😂😂😂 so they kicked her out 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s true about her being kicked out she posted it on her snap chat. Apparently someone from here grassed on her 😂😂😂 so they kicked her out 😂😂😂😂😂
Serves her right! She not been in a hotel or any premises in the last ten years you can’t smoke anywhere now. What makes you think you’re above the law bailey? Think of your sons health!

Reactions: 8
C was saying last night she's spending £70 a day on food because they are living on takeaways. I'm not being funny but there is food you can buy from the supermarket that you can have for breakfast and lunch you don't need to cook, you don't have to eat three takeaways a day. One day she is rolling jn it, the next she is skint. She said she had spent £160 on a taxi, really though? She showed a picture, I can google pictures of taxi meters too you know it doesn't prove anything. So has she really moved that far? They were also saying that they can't talk about it because it involves the kids? Whatever that means. Also all she was worried about really it seems was Christmas, she is not the only person in a crappy situation but you make the best of what you have. Maybe the boys don't care about presents etc. They probably just wants a stable environment they don't know if they are coming or going.

Reactions: 6
C was saying last night she's spending £70 a day on food because they are living on takeaways. I'm not being funny but there is food you can buy from the supermarket that you can have for breakfast and lunch you don't need to cook, you don't have to eat three takeaways a day. One day she is rolling jn it, the next she is skint. She said she had spent £160 on a taxi, really though? She showed a picture, I can google pictures of taxi meters too you know it doesn't prove anything. So has she really moved that far? They were also saying that they can't talk about it because it involves the kids? Whatever that means. Also all she was worried about really it seems was Christmas, she is not the only person in a crappy situation but you make the best of what you have. Maybe the boys don't care about presents etc. They probably just wants a stable environment they don't know if they are coming or going.
Exactly buy sandwich stuff, pot noodles to use the kettle in the room, pop to argos or home bargains etc and buy a mini fridge or toastie machine, if you've got money to burn like that on takeaway then you've got money to buy appliances like that, that will help your situation. I reckon she's been kicked out and paying for hotels herself. I don't believe she's in police protection, a friend of mine had to flee her home with her kids under police protection, council boarded up the property to protect her belongings etc and police and council put her in a bed and breakfast for 6 months, had their own room but had to share a communal room, bathroom and kitchen and then she got offered a house. Another friend had to flee due to domestic violence and was in a womens refuge and nobody except professionals like health visitors involved in her child was allowed to know where they were, like the exact location. And she wasn't nowhere in the area she'd just left, she went to a whole different county. Police and council certainly wouldn't be putting them up in a hotel.

I've been cursed, bit harsh what she said she wanted to happen to me. I didn't even grass her up for smoking. I also have never said anything as nasty as what she said about me on her snap. I said she was disgusting for smoking in her hotel room, which is illegal. She has wished for my partner to cheat, for me to lose everything and that I get an STD. Is that how you treat you ex's? Little insight into how nasty you can be?

• Wow
I've been cursed, bit harsh what she said she wanted to happen to me. I didn't even grass her up for smoking. I also have never said anything as nasty as what she said about me on her snap. I said she was disgusting for smoking in her hotel room, which is illegal. She has wished for my partner to cheat, for me to lose everything and that I get an STD. Is that how you treat you ex's? Little insight into how nasty you can be?
Does she know you personally? Or is she just going off on one about what's written here? I wouldn't worry too much either way, she's just lashing out, at the end of the day it could of been anyone who grassed her up, not necessarily anyone from here, she was smoking live for hundreds to see. Also what's her Snapchat? I could do with a laugh lol

Omfg 🤢🤮 no please come back with the drama, anything but these god awful, cringe worthy, camera bleeping thirst tracks 🤣🤦‍♀️

When she moves her hands like that she looks like a character from Toy Story 🤣🤦‍♀️ I have second hand embarrassment for her, imagine being in your 30's and doing thirst traps 🤣😂

Also if you're going to mime the words at least learn the lyrics to the song you muppet 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.