Katie Bailey #8 narc Bailey, wee’s herself daily, got her kids ‘taken away’ but still begs on TT all day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who’s just been SA would not be doing these types of videos…I’m sorry but no they just wouldn’t it’s only been a few days since the “attack” she needs to stop !! Plus it’s knocking me sick !! 🤢 putting me off my mince pie !! Ha ha

Reactions: 5
For anyone blocked-enjoy 🤣

Anyone who’s just been SA would not be doing these types of videos…I’m sorry but no they just wouldn’t it’s only been a few days since the “attack” she needs to stop !! Plus it’s knocking me sick !! 🤢 putting me off my mince pie !! Ha ha
Yeah she's a sick bleep, well we all knew that anyway but even more so now, lying about something like that?! You'd be devastated, distraught, probably blaming yourself thinking it was your fault, disliking your body and not wanting anyone looking at you in a sexual way and then you've got this head flaunting her tits, honestly can't make this tit up. She's vile! I wonder if her oldest son reads here? What a disgrace of a mother she is, bet he's well ashamed of her. She goes on about people doing things for clout on social media, well Katie you've well and truly out done yourself now, using a fake sexual assault for clout?? You are disgusting!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I totally agree. You wouldn't even be going live. It absolutely breaks you. She is disgusting for even going there.

Just caught up.. so Katie has 35k? or 35p and that’s why you keep begging for money because you can’t have a decent income coming in to provide for your children. Ss are showing me they are completely useless at times again

Reactions: 6
Does she know you personally? Or is she just going off on one about what's written here? I wouldn't worry too much either way, she's just lashing out, at the end of the day it could of been anyone who grassed her up, not necessarily anyone from here, she was smoking live for hundreds to see. Also what's her Snapchat? I could do with a laugh lol

Omfg 🤢🤮 no please come back with the drama, anything but these god awful, cringe worthy, camera bleeping thirst tracks 🤣🤦‍♀️

When she moves her hands like that she looks like a character from Toy Story 🤣🤦‍♀️ I have second hand embarrassment for her, imagine being in your 30's and doing thirst traps 🤣😂

Also if you're going to mime the words at least learn the lyrics to the song you muppet 🤣
No not personally, or does she? 😂
I'm not worried about what she says, i felt bad for 0.5 seconds and the remembered even if I had called the hotel she was the one smoking in there around her children not me. She just likes to blame everyone else for the tit that happens because of her actions nothing to do with me mate. I worry about the kids but I have done all I can to try and help it is in the hands of other people and they can't do their job clearly.

• Heart
No not personally, or does she? 😂
I'm not worried about what she says, i felt bad for 0.5 seconds and the remembered even if I had called the hotel she was the one smoking in there around her children not me. She just likes to blame everyone else for the tit that happens because of her actions nothing to do with me mate. I worry about the kids but I have done all I can to try and help it is in the hands of other people and they can't do their job clearly.
Isn't it sad and worrying, especially when we have tried to help them poor children, and it seems no one is helping them. I have been trying since January, and I feel nothing more I can do now.
The only thing I can think off, she is able to lie to them too and they are not seeing the real katie.

Reactions: 2
For anyone blocked-enjoy 🤣

Yeah she's a sick bleep, well we all knew that anyway but even more so now, lying about something like that?! You'd be devastated, distraught, probably blaming yourself thinking it was your fault, disliking your body and not wanting anyone looking at you in a sexual way and then you've got this head flaunting her tits, honestly can't make this tit up. She's vile! I wonder if her oldest son reads here? What a disgrace of a mother she is, bet he's well ashamed of her. She goes on about people doing things for clout on social media, well Katie you've well and truly out done yourself now, using a fake sexual assault for clout?? You are disgusting!!
That is definitely not someone that has been sa no way, shes off her head

Honestly the thing that bugs me the most about her is her miming 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She gives me a good laugh that's for sure! Was proper cackling at that video earlier 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The sexy moody look she tries to pull off when really it just looks like her poo face. Ha ha

• Haha
The sexy moody look she tries to pull off when really it just looks like her poo face. Ha ha
Like a bulldog chewing a wasp 🤣

Except its obvious it's affecting you if you have to post a video about us hun 😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Like a bulldog chewing a wasp 🤣

Except its obvious it's affecting you if you have to post a video about us hun 😘
Funny she says that because she literally eat sleeps and shits on Tick Tiok and the people on it pay for her and her table ! Cos she is a beggy lying bastard

• Haha
I hope someone recorder how L just spoke to her pregnant girlfriend whilst she’s sat there on live to 400 pple leaving her to see to 6 kids. The cheek. YeS Linda THE CHEEK

Reactions: 1
I hope someone recorder how L just spoke to her pregnant girlfriend whilst she’s sat there on live to 400 pple leaving her to see to 6 kids. The cheek. YeS Linda THE CHEEK
What did she say?

2 words and she still can't do it 😂🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.