Katie Bailey #7 They use me for clout, it wasn’t me guuuys. Deflecting with sarcasm but admitting the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok i missed it all. please tel me some one screen recorded and put it on tt? Come live again k and repeat what you were saying

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She just can't help herself. Her rant last night clearing her name and why she did what she did was not that of a woman who puts her children above everything. I did it for love? If that is the case you put your feelings and a relationship above the wellbeing of your children. No wonder the youngest has abandonment issues and ever since it all kicked off he has been 'ill' and off school. Maybe he pretended to vomit because people are talking about you KB? I wouldn't want to go to school either if that was my Mum. If only you had the ability to really delete TT and put your children first but you can't can you? I am a stranger to you but I have been in contact with your child's school and SS, I even gave them my name because I am not here for a witch hunt or to troll you. I would do it for any child even if it was my own family because children are innocent. Taking the blame for something isn't love. Looking after your childrens best interests is what love is about not being a hero like you think you are. You aren't helping anyone just making out you are the saviour. You are a dangerous person

Sorry went on a bit of a rant there 😅

I would also like to say I am not one of your ex's minions. I am a parent who has concerns for a child. I did not get your address from anyone, I got your address because of your carelessness in making videos. It wasn't hard to figure it out which is concerning because I am sure as hell I am not the only one. Put your children first, you don't keep them safe and now you are desperately trying to put video after video out their claiming your innocence, you are still not protecting the kids more worried about your reputation.

I am on one today, my blood is boiling because I am concerned for your children. Show everyone they are your top priority keep them safe.

One last thing before my head explodes. It would be interesting to have a body language expert look at her videos. Her eyes dart all over the place which is a sign of lying and she always crosses her arms across her body another sign.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She just can't help herself. Her rant last night clearing her name and why she did what she did was not that of a woman who puts her children above everything. I did it for love? If that is the case you put your feelings and a relationship above the wellbeing of your children. No wonder the youngest has abandonment issues and ever since it all kicked off he has been 'ill' and off school. Maybe he pretended to vomit because people are talking about you KB? I wouldn't want to go to school either if that was my Mum. If only you had the ability to really delete TT and put your children first but you can't can you? I am a stranger to you but I have been in contact with your child's school and SS, I even gave them my name because I am not here for a witch hunt or to troll you. I would do it for any child even if it was my own family because children are innocent. Taking the blame for something isn't love. Looking after your childrens best interests is what love is about not being a hero like you think you are. You aren't helping anyone just making out you are the saviour. You are a dangerous person

I would also like to say I am not one of your ex's minions. I am a parent who has concerns for a child. I did not get your address from anyone, I got your address because of your carelessness in making videos. It wasn't hard to figure it out which is concerning because I am sure as hell I am not the only one. Put your children first, you don't keep them safe and now you are desperately trying to put video after video out their claiming your innocence, you are still not protecting the kids more worried about your reputation.

I am on one today, my blood is boiling because I am concerned for your children. Show everyone they are your top priority keep them safe.

One last thing before my head explodes. It would be interesting to have a body language expert look at her videos. Her eyes dart all over the place which is a sign of lying and she always crosses her arms across her body another sign.
I totally agree with about contacting ss over a family member, I actually done it this year as I was concerned about my granddaughter and the upbringing she was having, to only find out she was already on ss radar, and I will do it again to protect children in my family if I had too

Reactions: 3
I contacted the school also, I mentioned amongst other things katie and the cat with the nipple incident...I wonder what the staff think 🤔

• Heart

I’m so glad someone has done this.. someone has to protect those children,I hope the school step up now and act on it. Has youngest not been to school this week either?

• Heart
I really don't think Hannah is as innocent as she makes out at all Katie needs to expose her for the bully she is

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They are all as bad as one another, too much time on their hands. They all have kids that suffer because their actions and obsession with TikTok. FFS, you complain that people talk about you but you put everything on social media. People talk about what you put out there.

I really don't think Hannah is as innocent as she makes out at all Katie needs to expose her for the bully she is
I don’t think she’s innocent but not as conniving as beggy. I don’t think those texts were really from
Hannah last nite. We all know beggy has multiple phones and that’s why there was no evidence of dates or times.

She's live now balling, she was set up

I just can't with this girl, she is still on here trying to prove something. Just concentrate on your kids man instead of all this bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's live now balling, she was set up

I just can't with this girl, she is still on here trying to prove something. Just concentrate on your kids man instead of all this bullshit.
Yeah apparently all her exes are saying the same thing and yet somehow its a set up and they planned this  at least the tears are real this time 🤣

I am glad someone else has also done this. And now hopefully something will get done. I have been in touch with SS on numerous occasions.

Totally agree. And seems she is getting all to report Katie now. But she needs looking into as I am sorry but she doesn't seem to care much about her daughter either. Their morals are disgusting as parents.

They are all as bad as one another, too much time on their hands. They all have kids that suffer because their actions and obsession with TikTok. FFS, you complain that people talk about you but you put everything on social media. People talk about what you put out there.
Yes totally agree, and this won't stop, being going round and round in circles. Even if K meets someone else, it starts again. Just keep things private FFS.

Last edited:
She’s been live today?
K could you please go live again. I’ve missed enough as it is lol just one more time, quick while I’m here, tell me what your ex’s going planned and how please thankyou

• Haha
Yeah, ob one of the new accounts as she is banned on the others. She put in an Oscar winning performance.

R was trying to get in the box but she wouldn't. Couldn't have the truth getting out

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah, ob one of the new accounts as she is banned on the others. She put in an Oscar winning performance.

R was trying to get in the box but she wouldn't. Couldn't have the truth getting out
Does anyone else actually go live about k or does R I need to keep my eye out 😂

Her next victim will be that mels ex but she’d probably knock the narc clean out of k if she tried her 😂

Last edited:
So the feel sorry for me as I’m the innocent victim is her latest tt..

Good god.
People who always use suicide as a sympathy vote are sick in the head, there's poor people out there who actually feel like they can't go on in life and then there's her who advertises everyday. If she doesn't seek help then her kids have no hope at life if the damage isn't already done

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.