Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
And it always says. In the rules. To have a recap of the last thread and of Kb herself.
So I started writing a new recap as there are so many new accounts joining, and obviously I enjoy making little rhymes up. So while she was ‘banned’ I put this little gem together. And well. You’re the only ones I can share it with lol

To recap on Katie I can use my other ideas, to show you the person who instigates fear, the fake crying and squealing for tears that never flow, claimed her gf tried to kill herself - KB’s new low.
Admitting her lies but doing it in a way, that the sarcasm takes over but is she gives herself away. Her situationship is over just like we predicted, she’ll love you and feed you til you truly are addicted.
Sarcastic deflection in her recent live again, please heed this warning to any future girlfriend.
She grooms you and mothers you, suffocates you beyond belief, but she’ll lie to you, harm you and is a common scum thief.
Katie has worries from DWP as the gifts are now taxed, done an announcement trying to put this as fact. But it backfired endlessly so she deleted it quite quick, but it was screen shotted, shared and duetted - she just looked like a prick.
Guuuuys, she was forced and coerced into lying, she really couldn’t shed a tear and damn that cunt was trying.
Her downfall is soon as SS will come knocking, she doesn’t seem fazed yet but time is a’tocking. The app comes first, the boys come last, can’t move on from her ex’s and lives in the past. She claims we all bully but she’s a cult leader, she a drug taking, drug dealing, forceful feeder.
She own no morals, no love, no shame,
Just clouded by darkness, hatred and pain.
A new strain of thrush, a drain on society, pulls the mental health card and claims she has anxiety.
The kitty video on your nipple wasn’t faked or photo shopped like you said, there was more than one video and angle you fucking dickhead.
She’s a despicable human, a narcissist you can’t confront, cause she is a walking Münchausen cockroach and a Grade A Cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Funkedupfairy

She just can't help herself. Her rant last night clearing her name and why she did what she did was not that of a woman who puts her children above everything. I did it for love? If that is the case you put your feelings and a relationship above the wellbeing of your children. No wonder the youngest has abandonment issues and ever since it all kicked off he has been 'ill' and off school. Maybe he pretended to vomit because people are talking about you KB? I wouldn't want to go to school either if that was my Mum. If only you had the ability to really delete TT and put your children first but you can't can you? I am a stranger to you but I have been in contact with your child's school and SS, I even gave them my name because I am not here for a witch hunt or to troll you. I would do it for any child even if it was my own family because children are innocent. Taking the blame for something isn't love. Looking after your childrens best interests is what love is about not being a hero like you think you are. You aren't helping anyone just making out you are the saviour. You are a dangerous person

Sorry went on a bit of a rant there 😅

I would also like to say I am not one of your ex's minions. I am a parent who has concerns for a child. I did not get your address from anyone, I got your address because of your carelessness in making videos. It wasn't hard to figure it out which is concerning because I am sure as hell I am not the only one. Put your children first, you don't keep them safe and now you are desperately trying to put video after video out their claiming your innocence, you are still not protecting the kids more worried about your reputation.

I am on one today, my blood is boiling because I am concerned for your children. Show everyone they are your top priority keep them safe.

One last thing before my head explodes. It would be interesting to have a body language expert look at her videos. Her eyes dart all over the place which is a sign of lying and she always crosses her arms across her body another sign.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

srz90

VIP Member
Manipulator In the highest order!! That’s wat she is.. lying about suicidal attempts and now trying to make out she’s gonna do something.. reminds me of the boy who cried wolf..for gods sake beggy,move away from the app and look into ur little boys faces,look at the first hand embarrassment those boys have to face because of ur begging antics,be a mum.. that’s wat they need.. sort Morgan out,get him off nappies and dummies and nurofen,u do realise that u claim he’s asthmatic and u can’t give nurofen to asthmatics. Let alone the amounts ur giving him. Sort your eldest out,get him a different school!! U don’t need to be in a relationship.

I can’t believe she’s still uploading playing the victim.. it’s disgusting

Reactions: 10

Poirot123

My kids and dog have been taken and the men in white coats are coming. Few hours later, can I interest you in buying a mop? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
It's all crap! It's like the time she ran from lindas and she said she was somewhere else and someone's else's house. But clearly she was in her own home with the same lamp shade walls and stairs.

Her kids are still with her clearly. She's probably paid them to be quiet 🤫 lol

She cant be that worried or give 2 shits when she's still posting videos on tiktok. She'll go live do a poor old me act and then the gifts will be rolling in. And then all of a sudden her kids are back same shit different day

pixelsdream

VIP Member
What I dont get is why does anyone on tik tok film take pictures of themselves crying? Thats the bloody last thing I think of. Hold on I've got a tear let me get a video of that 🤦‍♀️
For fuck sake seriously get a fucking grip

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Good god.
People who always use suicide as a sympathy vote are sick in the head, there's poor people out there who actually feel like they can't go on in life and then there's her who advertises everyday. If she doesn't seek help then her kids have no hope at life if the damage isn't already done

• Heart

Edunn

VIP Member
It’s all because everyone said why hasn’t she been sectioned and on cue she now as the mental health team coming out they would of been called Saturday at the hospital if she’d have attempted to unalive herself like she said. She’s so predictable and we all know it’s for the gifts and the views and her followers/minions are just as bad if they think what she’s done/doing is normal

Reactions: 8

zoeshere

VIP Member
Oh and I have never seen Hannah so off her face as she was in those 2 weeks she was with Katie! Everybody could see it

Faz1990

Is she making a decorating video for 5 minute crafts? Fuck me dead what in the pontins are them stairs?!

• Haha

Funkedupfairy

The more I am thinking about this whole situation the more enraged I am getting. She has been away for two days and it sounds like you spent some of that in the tattoo chair Mum of the year. You cannot hide from your actions and despite the absolutely dim-witted people who blindly follow you blowing smoke up your arse people are seeing how mentally ill you are. Watching you absolutely grinds my gears but I will continue to do so because I will not let you get away with a single thing and will do my utmost to protect the innocents in all of this. I have never in my life called SS before now and everything you fuck up I will ring them again. You are so addicted to TT and the ego boost you get from it even if it endangers the lives of your children you are willing to do it. You need to give your head a wobble, you think you are invincible and you can do as you please. There will always be a queue of vulnerable people for you to get your nasty little claws into you are not able to stop this yourself. Buying some fruit and making smoothies does not mean you qualify as a good parent. You have it twisted see, smoothies would be something you could do with your kids after school and swimming would be your weekend activity not getting more tattoos. You need to be a better role model, I hope you get the help you need.

• Heart

BananaRama

Chatty Member
New thread 🤗
I sat and was going back and forth with names so have kept a few in my notes for future reference if it’s needed 😂 she’s the gift that keeps giving but having a limited number of letters doesn’t do me any favours 😂

• Haha

srz90

VIP Member
That oramorph is crazy,the fact she has that tells me she’s no Mickey Mouse druggie.. that is serious shittt.. makes me actually terrified for those kids.. that actually upsets me

BananaRama

Chatty Member
The boys and the dog will probably be out with her brother, doing something a lot more fun than sitting watching her crying to the camera. Her fam are probably sick of her but go along with her lies because it’s easier, anything for an easy life.
You can’t believe anything she says. She done the EXACT same thing when ‘social took the kids’ but they didn’t did they? She faked that too. She will be back on live later, doing her mummy voice to the dog and the youngest and it won’t be spoken about. No mental health team are going to assess her. She hasn’t a clue how that works. If you even attempt to end your life, social are over you like the thrush K is! They take that so seriously. And it isn’t that easy to be sectioned. Especially when you’re causing it. Imagine being a over worked MH nurse and calling in on Katie. Who is on the floor, ‘crying’ - not because of trauma, or abuse, or neglect, or flashbacks and severe depression. Not a manic episode EUPD or BPD. No. Because of TikTok.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

srz90

VIP Member
While she’s onto the police,she should ask tell them about the narcotics drugs she buys on the street. Oramorph is a narcotic,a controlled substance that is kept in a safe in a pharmacy,when dispensed,everything g about the patient is recorded in a controlled drug book! Can she prove a full bottle of oramorph was prescribed to her,and al the oxy she had! Her gp could loose there licence as she’s obviously getting these drugs under false pretences or buying them from the street. No way woukd a gp prescribe oxy to someone who clearly has an addiction to tramadol.! So I hope beggy,ur being honest with the police and telling them this.. !! Your videos are absolute lies!!! U have caught urself out in them. U don’t give someone who is tryin to come off drugs “morphine or codeine” it only takes 3 days to get addicted to them!!! So ur feeding one addiction with another!! So then Hannah is dependent on YOU!!! Bingo!! Job done,she needs u as ur her pusher!!! And I hope someone saves ur part 1 2 and 3 as the police will find that very very useful.

Also your saying ur not getting anyone involved.. ur little side chick chloe was posting the videos of Hannah,under instruction from u.. so while ur technically not exposing Hannah’s vulnerable state,ur getting ur minions to do it for u… u are NOT THE VICTIM!!! u are the one that caused it all !!! Own up to that.. can’t comment on ur videos as u screen comments or turn them off.. u oramorph pusher!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7