Katie Bailey #7 They use me for clout, it wasn’t me guuuys. Deflecting with sarcasm but admitting the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Least she admitted to giving H oxy’s 😂 so there’s a truth. Oh she’s coming off again.

Reactions: 5
Why is she so high and mighty, she left her kid with a druggy words from her own mouth. She was there every night? Where were the kids?

Reactions: 4
She’s defo done those texts herself.. she’s fuming that Hanna is talkin to Riley #fuming

Reactions: 7
She left Morgan with H after seeing H on Ket and out of her face 😂 knowing H is addicted to drugs. Oh look at you Katie mother of the year

She’s defo done those texts herself.. she’s fuming that Hanna is talkin to Riley #fuming
If she wants us to believe that, delete Hannah’s name and show the number. H can change her number.

• Wow
Now she didn't know she was on ket until the end, in your own words make it make sense. You were trying to help her. Show us the dates of the messages because I don't believe you didn't know she was off her face when you left your kid there. Taking the blame for someone else's child over your own kid is wrong in itself. Even if all she said is true she still put her kids in danger wtf

She goes back and forth so many times. Admitting you knew H was on ket so left your kids with her, stayed and made a situationship with her, then admitted to having a druggy round your kids. Then admitting you have her a box of Oxy’s. Make it make sense 😭 you literally said K you met back up cause she said she was in a bad way and you turned up and she was outta her face. Wtf. Am I just over tired? Lol

She’s really trying to cry. Come on Katie. Strain! You can do it !!

She goes back and forth so many times. Admitting you knew H was on ket so left your kids with her, stayed and made a situationship with her, then admitted to having a druggy round your kids. Then admitting you have her a box of Oxy’s. Make it make sense 😭 you literally said K you met back up cause she said she was in a bad way and you turned up and she was outta her face. Wtf. Am I just over tired? Lol

Wiping dry eyes must hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she so high and mighty, she left her kid with a druggy words from her own mouth. She was there every night? Where were the kids?

Wiping dry eyes must hurt.
She's chatting tit, Hannah said the first time they met was because the school called asking if she could collect Morgan from school and then they met for the first time in 3 years and H has the video of it still

Reactions: 3
I did start to believe her with those texts, until someone said you have another phone, silly me nearly falling for k stories 😂🤦‍♀️

She must be so dehydrated because those tears just ain't falling. So she was with R but didn't know what Ket is?

She is always the victim. No sweetheart the victims are your children if you gave any shits about them you would get off TT because they will see it all. Is it any wonder they don't want to go to school you are ruining their lives

• Haha
Just remember guys she’s not a head! 😂
It was me that said but you left your kids with her and she said well I didn’t know till the end did I, then she said I was there every day. I also said show the videos and then got blocked! 😂
Make it make sense Katie!
Those messages prove nothing!

• Haha
Just remember guys she’s not a head! 😂
It was me that said but you left your kids with her and she said well I didn’t know till the end did I, then she said I was there every day. I also said show the videos and then got blocked! 😂
Make it make sense Katie!
Those messages prove nothing!
She's a proper weirdo I remember ages ago she'd put up a video as a mate of hers had overdosed and apparently died and she was telling people to stay away from drugs, clearly that's the type of company she keeps. Her behaviour is very erratic and she looks permanently wired, hannah is chill so you can tell which one is the druggie 😂

H cheated now 😂

Do you think she's a bit worried at the thought of SS coming? Quick get online let's make out I'm innocent

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh and I have never seen Hannah so off her face as she was in those 2 weeks she was with Katie! Everybody could see it

Reactions: 8
My opinion, I know it won’t be everyone’s. From past experiences obviously nothing to be proud of, medications and ketamine will 💯 make you act how H does on a live. Not recently but when she was with Katie for the two weeks.
The only thing I think about K when I’ve seen her live is the fact she has no bleeping lighter!!! For a smoker that noise of her cooker is annoying as duck. It’s constant.

Also, what is it with all these people smoking in their house with children there. Must be stinking.

My opinion, I know it won’t be everyone’s. From past experiences obviously nothing to be proud of, medications and ketamine will 💯 make you act how H does on a live. Not recently but when she was with Katie for the two weeks.
The only thing I think about K when I’ve seen her live is the fact she has no bleeping lighter!!! For a smoker that noise of her cooker is annoying as duck. It’s constant.

Also, what is it with all these people smoking in their house with children there. Must be stinking.
I've only just recently followed H, been watching K for quite a while-over a year now. I obviously don't know what H's lives are usually like, only started watching her when her and K got together but her live tonight she was so chill, not as manic or talking over everyone etc, seemed a lot calmer too, before in the last two weeks she always seemed on edge.

I've only just recently followed H, been watching K for quite a while-over a year now. I obviously don't know what H's lives are usually like, only started watching her when her and K got together but her live tonight she was so chill, not as manic or talking over everyone etc, seemed a lot calmer too, before in the last two weeks she always seemed on edge.
Yeah she seemed chill just probably on the spliffs. Last week she could hardly string a sentence together and stand straight.

She's a proper weirdo I remember ages ago she'd put up a video as a mate of hers had overdosed and apparently died and she was telling people to stay away from drugs, clearly that's the type of company she keeps. Her behaviour is very erratic and she looks permanently wired, hannah is chill so you can tell which one is the druggie 😂
I remember that, that's why I first came across her.

Reactions: 1
Shes off away again this weekend probably leaving her kids all alone yet again. Apparently by her Snapchat stories. It was all set up between her and hannah. To try and ruin katie after everything she had done too a her ex's lol .. wouldnt shock me if this was true 😂😂😂😂 we all said it from the beginning something fishy was going on lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.