Katie Bailey #7 They use me for clout, it wasn’t me guuuys. Deflecting with sarcasm but admitting the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread 🤗
I sat and was going back and forth with names so have kept a few in my notes for future reference if it’s needed 😂 she’s the gift that keeps giving but having a limited number of letters doesn’t do me any favours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread 🤗
I sat and was going back and forth with names so have kept a few in my notes for future reference if it’s needed 😂 she’s the gift that keeps giving but having a limited number of letters doesn’t do me any favours 😂
Thank you for the new thread, you might be busy thinking of other names for threads seeing as k one seems to fill up quickly

Reactions: 1
Thank you for the new thread, you might be busy thinking of other names for threads seeing as k one seems to fill up quickly
She’s the gift that keeps giving 😂 so not too hard to write about her. But wasn’t sure if I could put certain terms in the title. Didn’t want to get the thread shut down for the name. So left that one out. Which is a shame. As I rather enjoyed it. So I have to share it

Katie Bailey - Devoid of all tears, can’t even squeeze them out. Time for DWP/SS to see what she’s really about.
Buuuut the mention of outside agencies could have been a red flag 🚩 like out Katie herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread 🤗
Thank you so much.

She’s the gift that keeps giving 😂 so not too hard to write about her. But wasn’t sure if I could put certain terms in the title. Didn’t want to get the thread shut down for the name. So left that one out. Which is a shame. As I rather enjoyed it. So I have to share it

Katie Bailey - Devoid of all tears, can’t even squeeze them out. Time for DWP/SS to see what she’s really about.
Buuuut the mention of outside agencies could have been a red flag 🚩 like out Katie herself.
Thank u for the new thread.. wonder how long it takes to fill up..

next question,will beggy make a new account lol

Reactions: 2
Surely she will be in breach of her 'agency' contract if she doesn't go live

That didn't take long Katiesbackup29 live now she's got receipts apparently

Last edited:
And it always says. In the rules. To have a recap of the last thread and of Kb herself.
So I started writing a new recap as there are so many new accounts joining, and obviously I enjoy making little rhymes up. So while she was ‘banned’ I put this little gem together. And well. You’re the only ones I can share it with lol

To recap on Katie I can use my other ideas, to show you the person who instigates fear, the fake crying and squealing for tears that never flow, claimed her gf tried to kill herself - KB’s new low.
Admitting her lies but doing it in a way, that the sarcasm takes over but is she gives herself away. Her situationship is over just like we predicted, she’ll love you and feed you til you truly are addicted.
Sarcastic deflection in her recent live again, please heed this warning to any future girlfriend.
She grooms you and mothers you, suffocates you beyond belief, but she’ll lie to you, harm you and is a common scum thief.
Katie has worries from DWP as the gifts are now taxed, done an announcement trying to put this as fact. But it backfired endlessly so she deleted it quite quick, but it was screen shotted, shared and duetted - she just looked like a prick.
Guuuuys, she was forced and coerced into lying, she really couldn’t shed a tear and damn that bleep was trying.
Her downfall is soon as SS will come knocking, she doesn’t seem fazed yet but time is a’tocking. The app comes first, the boys come last, can’t move on from her ex’s and lives in the past. She claims we all bully but she’s a cult leader, she a drug taking, drug dealing, forceful feeder.
She own no morals, no love, no shame,
Just clouded by darkness, hatred and pain.
A new strain of thrush, a drain on society, pulls the mental health card and claims she has anxiety.
The kitty video on your nipple wasn’t faked or photo shopped like you said, there was more than one video and angle you bleeping head.
She’s a despicable human, a narcissist you can’t confront, cause she is a walking Münchausen cockroach and a Grade A bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
And it always says. In the rules. To have a recap of the last thread and of Kb herself.
So I started writing a new recap as there are so many new accounts joining, and obviously I enjoy making little rhymes up. So while she was ‘banned’ I put this little gem together. And well. You’re the only ones I can share it with lol

To recap on Katie I can use my other ideas, to show you the person who instigates fear, the fake crying and squealing for tears that never flow, claimed her gf tried to kill herself - KB’s new low.
Admitting her lies but doing it in a way, that the sarcasm takes over but is she gives herself away. Her situationship is over just like we predicted, she’ll love you and feed you til you truly are addicted.
Sarcastic deflection in her recent live again, please heed this warning to any future girlfriend.
She grooms you and mothers you, suffocates you beyond belief, but she’ll lie to you, harm you and is a common scum thief.
Katie has worries from DWP as the gifts are now taxed, done an announcement trying to put this as fact. But it backfired endlessly so she deleted it quite quick, but it was screen shotted, shared and duetted - she just looked like a prick.
Guuuuys, she was forced and coerced into lying, she really couldn’t shed a tear and damn that bleep was trying.
Her downfall is soon as SS will come knocking, she doesn’t seem fazed yet but time is a’tocking. The app comes first, the boys come last, can’t move on from her ex’s and lives in the past. She claims we all bully but she’s a cult leader, she a drug taking, drug dealing, forceful feeder.
A new strain of thrush, a drain on society, pulls the mental health card and claims she has anxiety.
The kitty video on your nipple wasn’t faked or photo shopped like you said, there was more than one video and angle you bleeping head.
She’s a despicable human, a narcissist you can’t confront, cause she is a walking Münchausen cockroach and a Grade A bleep.
I've just re-read that again, brilliant summary of her and even better it rhymes 👌🏻

Surely she will be in breach of her 'agency' contract if she doesn't go live

That didn't take long Katiesbackup29 live now she's got receipts apparently
I knew she wouldn’t be able to stay off tt

So what have I missed,what’s she goin mental
Over

Reactions: 2

Absolutely fantastic, BananaRama you are a legend. Go to the top of the class.
Just because you are too clever
And not a dumb ass. Lol

Reactions: 4
She's lost the plot mate, funny how the kids are in bed when they aren't ever in bed this early. Also you put that above the tit your own kids might get because of love. Your kids bottom of the list

She still let her around her kids, she let the youngest go and stay there. Who gives a duck all about this think of your kids that is the problem

Reactions: 3
She's blatantly written those messages and text them to herself as we know she has two phones 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.