Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for the day she starts slagging her brother off and falling out with him 😂 it’s going to come soon 😂

She sat feeling sorry for herself saying she needs pain killers but hasn’t got any because her kids won’t come shop with her 😂 u take the youngest with you it’s simple as that. The oldest can stay at home, she wasn’t bothered about her eldest being home alone when she moved to Linda’s for a couple of weeks and left him behind.

She could of got one of her friends to go but seems like she has burnt her bridges with people local to her 🙈😂
The fact she left BOTH of the kids home alone to go to someone’s for the whole weekend slips her mind 😂 if them kids had proper respect for her they would happily tag along to the shop to get her fix from over the counter pain killers. She absolutely does not hide the addiction to pills. She usually bribes them with money, so this is clearly for TikTok and gifts.

He's old enough to know right from wrong and must be embarrassed at the way she behaves. He's got to get the backlash of her behaviour from his friends at school. The wee guy most likely doesn't want to attend school for the talk that goes around the playground about his clown of a mother
And this is what I said earlier about what she’s allowed to be broadcasted on TikTok. His friends 100% know about 🐱 🥛 because it was at one point all over peoples FYP. And the fact she mentions tattle all the time too, kids are so switched on nowadays so would have googled the site no doubt. She allowed them to watch lives, like Linda’s that time and report back to Katie and also when she ‘was adopting’ that older lad, he was always in and out her lives too.

Reactions: 4
The fact she left BOTH of the kids home alone to go to someone’s for the whole weekend slips her mind 😂 if them kids had proper respect for her they would happily tag along to the shop to get her fix from over the counter pain killers. She absolutely does not hide the addiction to pills. She usually bribes them with money, so this is clearly for TikTok and gifts.

And this is what I said earlier about what she’s allowed to be broadcasted on TikTok. His friends 100% know about 🐱 🥛 because it was at one point all over peoples FYP. And the fact she mentions tattle all the time too, kids are so switched on nowadays so would have googled the site no doubt. She allowed them to watch lives, like Linda’s that time and report back to Katie and also when she ‘was adopting’ that older lad, he was always in and out her lives too.
Makes you wonder why there's no family members, friends or anyone other than TT followers around her. Even the neighbours don't entertain her. Shes the Neighbour from hell I believe

Reactions: 2
Haha have you seen the latest video about tattle life. Now she's claiming to being bullied by tattlelife 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her latest tiktok about online harassment 🙈😂 fair priced too 😂

I did a quick google search and couldn’t find any real reviews and one article in the sun which didn’t paint them in a good light either 😂

The oldest one just wants what he can get from her he doesn’t have any respect for her and tbh she doesn’t deserve any respect she’s not a mum she treats them like mates and we’ve all seen how she treats her mates
The eldest lad ain’t had any respect for her for a long time she thinks by chucking him money ( from lives & paypals he is going to think she is a fab Mother ) he isn’t he is going to play up & act up because he knows he can manipulate her & he learnt from the best .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s really delusional talking about how negative tiktok is yes because of you and how tiktok is all about the gifts yes it is and your benefiting from it she’s the biggest toxic beg on tiktok she’s lives in a bubble

She’s really delusional talking about how negative tiktok is yes because of you and how tiktok is all about the gifts yes it is and your benefiting from it she’s the biggest toxic beg on tiktok she’s lives in a bubble
How people need to be aware kids copy what they see on it , the irony 😂😂😂

• Haha
He's old enough to know right from wrong and must be embarrassed at the way she behaves. He's got to get the backlash of her behaviour from his friends at school. The wee guy most likely doesn't want to attend school for the talk that goes around the playground about his clown of a mother
You know what, I think that will definitely be it. Poor kid will be getting bullied because of her tiktok and that’s why they’re not in school. Poor kid must be so embarrassed when she literally includes the live full of strangers,into their business. Fancy doing that to them on live, so sad

I think one of us need to get close to K as in potential partner to see what really goes on in Ks life. See it as reporting on the front line. Who’s game?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Katie obviously doesn't like hearing the truth

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think one of us need to get close to K as in potential partner to see what really goes on in Ks life. See it as reporting on the front line. Who’s game?
I just don’t think I can take one for the team this time round 😂 not with Katie anyways. But could you imagine? You’ll come away addicted to Oxys, lying on demand and cleaning cat tit up daily. And potentially sucking the same nipple someone else sucked 🐱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She makes me bleeping howl honest. She talks so much tit... sweetieeeeee you'll never bloody win... we are all here for long run.. and bring you the duck down... silly bleep 🤣🤣🤣. She doesn't like the fact the truth is out black and white. Yet again. She's trying to over herself. It's all saved in black and white..

You could hold a drinking game for each time she says guys I counted 6 in the 20secs I could bear to watch her

I just don’t think I can take one for the team this time round 😂 not with Katie anyways. But could you imagine? You’ll come away addicted to Oxys, lying on demand and cleaning cat tit up daily. And potentially sucking the same nipple someone else sucked 🐱
p

Are u volunteering? 🤣
No I’m married 🤣 rules me out. There must be someone on here that’s prepared to step up? The only gfs she ever has are from Tik tok so this could make her really paranoid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No I’m married 🤣 rules me out. There must be someone on here that’s prepared to step up? The only gfs she ever has are from Tik tok so this could make her really paranoid 😂
I’d be done for murder if I had to have anything to do with her! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.