Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one of us need to get close to K as in potential partner to see what really goes on in Ks life. See it as reporting on the front line. Who’s game?
Sorry peeps but I’m out, I have my own house to clean, I don’t need to be cleaning hers plus I have ocd and her uncleanliness and the fact that she brushes her teeth at the kitchen sink irritates me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What irritating is how she got nothing on the kitchen sides. No toaster kettle bleeping nothing! 😒

Reactions: 2
She’s a compulsive liar and these people believe there own lies. All this tit about I help people,Monday I’m doin a protest for animals.. some cheek considering she fuckin let a kitten feed off her nipple.. always after a big scandal about her on tt she comes up with some charity to help.. like she’s trying to redeem herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You could list all the strange things that she has done, I wonder if her close family and friends call her out on her behaviour. She clearly has narcissistic personality disorder, her older son clearly has no respect for her, how he speaks to her on live.

You could list all the strange things that she has done, I wonder if her close family and friends call her out on her behaviour. She clearly has narcissistic personality disorder, her older son clearly has no respect for her, how he speaks to her on live.
Hes probably had enough of her thats why he's so rude! Can't blame the boy with the upbringing he's had, and we know the phones she took away from them will not last a week, she basically humiliated them on live yet again they were just play fighting like most siblings do

What makes me howl is she filters all her comments on her tiktoks 😂 so she has to approve each comment and she only posts the ones that show her in a positive light 🙈 I would like to see the long list of comments she doesn’t approve because I bet there’s more than the positive ones 🙈😂

Then on lives she gets her little minion mods (these change everytime she announces she’s leaving and then her arrival) to block any comment that doesn’t agree with her 😂 she will slowly block the whole of tiktok in a couple of years

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s a compulsive liar and these people believe there own lies. All this tit about I help people,Monday I’m doin a protest for animals.. some cheek considering she fuckin let a kitten feed off her nipple.. always after a big scandal about her on tt she comes up with some charity to help.. like she’s trying to redeem herself.
Maybe the organisers of the event would find that video … enlightening?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly.. she now thinks she can save the beagles.. sayin on live she’s gonna kick off lol me and my nipples can save these dogs 😂😂

• Haha
I just don’t think I can take one for the team this time round 😂 not with Katie anyways. But could you imagine? You’ll come away addicted to Oxys, lying on demand and cleaning cat tit up daily. And potentially sucking the same nipple someone else sucked 🐱
I bet her ariolas have been in every cats mouth in her neighbourhood 🥹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I bet her ariolas have been in every cats mouth in her neighbourhood 🥹
Beastiality vids be her newest way of income, if the fucker knew about it she'd be on it like a woman on chips!
Maybe that's why she gets rid of her animals after a while because she knows the trauma she's put them through? 😢

• Haha
  • Sick
Beastiality vids be her newest way of income, if the fucker knew about it she'd be on it like a woman on chips!
Maybe that's why she gets rid of her animals after a while because she knows the trauma she's put them through? 😢
Probably she’s disgusting 🤢 they don’t last five minutes

Not sure what I hate more. K ‘crying’ on live or her being deranged and laughing like now. Some times I do actually wonder if she’s just a twit or genuinely does have MH issues. Because she’s an unhinged person when she’s like this.
She is moaning because people keep asking why they have social workers coming round. The fact she’s mentioned it over 20 times in the space of 2 minutes kinda peaks peoples interests and then states she doesn’t need to tell people everything about her life. You lost the right to have a ‘private’ life when you started filming every hour of the day, filming private things and genuine things. You film absolutely everything but then get mad when people ask you questions?

Not sure what I hate more. K ‘crying’ on live or her being deranged and laughing like now. Some times I do actually wonder if she’s just a twit or genuinely does have MH issues. Because she’s an unhinged person when she’s like this.
She is moaning because people keep asking why they have social workers coming round. The fact she’s mentioned it over 20 times in the space of 2 minutes kinda peaks peoples interests and then states she doesn’t need to tell people everything about her life. You lost the right to have a ‘private’ life when you started filming every hour of the day, filming private things and genuine things. You film absolutely everything but then get mad when people ask you questions?
She likes to be in control! She says this and that is happening and then gets moody when asked why, and her saying she not saying the reason is her being in control and likes being able to moan and blame the viewers for stuff that happens to her, she's actually scary her behaviour is not normal. Social probably ain't even going there

Reactions: 1
Her mum confirmed the social were there regarding her brother. So again, nothing to do with Katie herself and she shouldn’t feel the need to plaster her brothers problems all over TikTok. Content at its finest there. Which annoys me because maybe he didn’t want his life shown to thousands, he’s clearly going through stuff and the same with her mum. Always uncomfortable and yer K sees it as a right of passage for her to film what she wants/when she wants and where she wants. Regardless if them people want to or not. She’s that knob that puts up a Facebook a status saying like ‘I’m in hospital’ and people comment why cause they may be concerned and she says either PM’d you or don’t worry. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.