Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm could someone catch me up plz! We all said they wouldn’t last! I don’t get how loose fanny Linda is coming out on top? She is just as bad as krabby fanny Katie? That Maxine is rickstas mod or friend isn’t she? She seems to be spreading herself around tt too? What is going on?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Erm could someone catch me up plz! We all said they wouldn’t last! I don’t get how loose fanny Linda is coming out on top? She is just as bad as krabby fanny Katie? That Maxine is rickstas mod or friend isn’t she? She seems to be spreading herself around tt too? What is going on?
I don’t understand why people are defending Linda either, she knew exactly what Katie was like!

• Heart
I’m blocked so can’t see anything I can see Linda’s but Katie blocked me last night cos I couldn’t keep my mouth shut lol 😂

Reactions: 1
They both lied. She had not given up her home at all or transferred the tenancy to the brother! He was just there for the week, painting and looking after k’s eldest.

Reactions: 4
Ywah we know she never gave her flat up and we know her brother was painting etc

She was live eating a mcdonald's. And her phone slipped to the side and you could celsrly see she was in her sons bedroom.

Funny how she's got no money. Got can pay for a icecream 🤣🤣🤣🤣

.ahahahaaha!! Shes definitely at home

Ahahhaa she's in red with the police yeah alright bleeping bullshit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Couldn't tell anyone where she was cause she was scared etc. Absolutely pathetic grow the duck up you silly bleep!!

Always police this and that.... bullshit... never rings the police ....

Clout!! Fuccccck up all you care about is gifts you smelly stupid skank!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
No one would give two ducks if she’s home. It’s the lying and making out she’s elsewhere and she’s safe and she’s this and that. She expects people to believe things she says but yet something as simple as being back at home is so hard for her to say and be upfront about.

Ywah we know she never gave her flat up and we know her brother was painting etc

She was live eating a mcdonald's. And her phone slipped to the side and you could celsrly see she was in her sons bedroom.

Funny how she's got no money. Got can pay for a icecream 🤣🤣🤣🤣

.ahahahaaha!! Shes definitely at home

Ahahhaa she's in red with the police yeah alright bleeping bullshit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Couldn't tell anyone where she was cause she was scared etc. Absolutely pathetic grow the duck up you silly bleep!!

Always police this and that.... bullshit... never rings the police ....

Clout!! Fuccccck up all you care about is gifts you smelly stupid skank!
Just about to post the same thing she loves wasting the emergency services time doesn't she

They've given her a phone fucccck off!! That's bullshit yet again!!,

Ohhh I dint put my kids in camera for gifts mmm... what the duck is she doing now

She hasn't gone to the shop she's on the phone to her mum you can clearly hear her in the back another lie

Saying that she needs to try keeping her children safe because Linda has got people coming round yet just let her son walk out the house to go with his mates

Finally after lying about being in Liverpool she was actually in her flat. And she new all along she wasn't going to move in with linda and wasn't going to give up her home. That maxine is a div herself

Finally after lying about being in Liverpool she was actually in her flat. And she new all along she wasn't going to move in with linda and wasn't going to give up her home. That maxine is a div herself
Who is maxine? She's just made herself look stupid saying she was in Liverpool everyone knows she wasn't

She’s so smug isn’t she. Are you going to let her get away with that L? Blaming you specifically for her children being in danger.

Linda’s not arsed she’s getting loads of gifts from all this tit just like Katie will be doing don’t get why these brainwashed idiots are willing to give money and gifts to these two

Saying that she needs to try keeping her children safe because Linda has got people coming round yet just let her son walk out the house to go with his mates
Right 😂she’s so full of it it’s too laughable

The way K is letting that Maxine speak to her like that 😂

Last edited:
Katie saying she done what was normal by taking Linda’s kids to school … Katie. You NEVER take your kids to school you twit.
And how can people rally around her and support her and believe her when she says she don’t put her kids on live when I legit just saw her son. Again.
If only Katie put the same ‘effort’ into her own life and family and her kids would be sorted and well behaved, her bathroom wouldn’t be flooded with cat piss and tit, she wouldn’t have to run from areas cause she is ‘scared’ her kids would acting go to school and she wouldn’t keep getting the same remarks about her disgusting hygiene!
And if she wants to keep talking about Linda kicking her cat - them videos of her breastfeeding a kitten will surly rear their ugly heads ….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katie saying she done what was normal by taking Linda’s kids to school … Katie. You NEVER take your kids to school you twit.
And how can people rally around her and support her and believe her when she says she don’t put her kids on live when I legit just saw her son. Again.
If only Katie put the same ‘effort’ into her own life and family and her kids would be sorted and well behaved, her bathroom wouldn’t be flooded with cat piss and tit, she wouldn’t have to run from areas cause she is ‘scared’ her kids would acting go to school and she wouldn’t keep getting the same remarks about her disgusting hygiene!
And if she wants to keep talking about Linda kicking her cat - them videos of her breastfeeding a kitten will surly rear their ugly heads ….
Well done for outing her yesterday, she needs knocking down a peg or two and unfortunately, some people will still believe her lies. She thrives off vulnerability and it shows now more than ever.

Well done for outing her yesterday, she needs knocking down a peg or two and unfortunately, some people will still believe her lies. She thrives off vulnerability and it shows now more than ever.
I just can’t stand her. She preys on so many people and every single person even in her lives are no doubt vulnerable in one way or another. She’s a bleeping vulture. A buck toothed skanky vermin. 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.