Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an 8 year old boy I’m pretty sure he doesn’t NEED a phone. More like she wants him to have one at the courtesy of her loonball followers who are gullible enough to send phones. Think she needs to learn the difference between want and need. Girls no shame like I literally cringe at her even opening her mouth. This is Linda’s time to shine I hope to god she doesn’t let this dafty tear her down and spiral downwards again. Linda seemed lost this time in the relationship I just hope her kids can mend with her.

Reactions: 3
How can that Nikki woman be as stupid to send two Nintendo switches and Apple iPhones and watches.. I don’t understand it

Reactions: 2
I really like L, I just think like a lot of mum's she struggles. No shame in that. Especially if you have your own childhood to recover from. K on the other hand is a disgrace to all women and mothers! Definitely suffers from munchausen even possibly by proxy. Can someone tell me why she has no where to go? Is she homeless?

Reactions: 6
I really like L, I just think like a lot of mum's she struggles. No shame in that. Especially if you have your own childhood to recover from. K on the other hand is a disgrace to all women and mothers! Definitely suffers from munchausen even possibly by proxy. Can someone tell me why she has no where to go? Is she homeless?
I used to like Linda and I definitely don’t think she’s as bad as Katie but I had a tit upbringing but I chose not to put that on my children and of course everyone is different but when she’s sat on live everyday getting stoned it doesn’t look good, and both her a Katie have scammed people for money and gifts both said they have no support from family but both have family members caring for there kids, they know how to manipulate people, but Katie is the worst she’s very dangerous and the kids will end up so messed up because of her but so will Linda’s if she doesn’t stop letting Katie in and out of their lives,

Reactions: 1
I change my mind often about L I dislike her when she's around K but then I think she is a very vulnerable girl and will take anyone in who shows her a bit of love and attention, I really think she's desperate for someone to love her which is really sad, I hope now she's definitely learnt her lesson and goes back to how she was after k left her the first time and she did seem to get herself sorted. K just running off like that shows she was in the wrong and guilty as hell, she is a very sick and twisted individual. Some people were saying she was at her own place as they heard her light her fag on her cooker. You can't believe anything that girl says

Reactions: 5
I change my mind often about L I dislike her when she's around K but then I think she is a very vulnerable girl and will take anyone in who shows her a bit of love and attention, I really think she's desperate for someone to love her which is really sad, I hope now she's definitely learnt her lesson and goes back to how she was after k left her the first time and she did seem to get herself sorted. K just running off like that shows she was in the wrong and guilty as hell, she is a very sick and twisted individual. Some people were saying she was at her own place as they heard her light her fag on her cooker. You can't believe anything that girl says
She is a dangerous individual she’s poison it’s her kids I feel for as they even agree with her lies and tell her to get gifts and money sent to them, what a great example she is as a parent seriously social services need calling mental abuse is just as bad or even worse than physical abuse

Katie targets vulnerable woman , all the woman she has been with and has emotionally abused they all have the same sort of past , childhood traumas, domestic violence , and low self esteem.

she can’t control them so now she will control how everyone views them as a person .
she needs to be taken of tik tok for good she a perpetrator.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Linda was brain washed yet again by Katie. Like she does to every single woman out there.

Katie went straight back to her flat. You could wee in the reflection on the phone she was in her livingroom. Her brother just painted the walls etc. She was sitting on the stairs by the window while she was having a fag. Does she really think we are thick! Wonder what bullshit will come out of her mouth today

Reactions: 4
K needed to run and hide quick because of what she did to N’s friend and she rang L declared her love for her which was all fake because look how not upset she was last night when she got caught out.

The same way she “goes into a safe house” when she has been caught out god knows how many times previous.

When she said she won't be hiding etc like she did last time.. oohhhh you wan too hide when karma comes around to you!

So nice to see Linda smiling and not giving that horrid thing anymore of her time.

Do you think the silence from k is so she can say she's travelled from Liverpool back to her place?

Shes up to something lol or shes gone out to spend gift money apparently she hasn't got a card hahahaha

She’s live now with the croaky voice in full swing. Up all night as usual and sleeps til lunchtime.

I’m
Still laughin at the stupidity of her last nite.. anyone in Liverpool tell me where the ice rink is and cinema… yea you dope,who ever ur supposed to be staying with there.. even sayin she had to Google where the shops were.. talk about slow!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.