Katie & Baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing her total lack of education in the title of her latest vlog again...šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
I used to enjoy her when they lived in the 1 bed flat but sheā€™s as dull as dishwater and canā€™t pronounce her words.

Reactions: 8
The way she talks on camera annoys me so much, you can just tell she doesnā€™t speak like that in everyday life. She slips up every now and then, and to be honest If she didnā€™t put on the weird Iā€™m not common voice she might be a bit more likeable

Reactions: 3
I stopped watching her a long time ago. She was going on about what she was taking on the plane for the kids and honestly there was SOOOO much stuff including an ipad and a DVD player and a lot of sweets. Blind toy bags, colouring pads and pens, play dough and more!! Think they were only going to Spain.
Kids that young just don't need that much

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The way she talks on camera annoys me so much, you can just tell she doesnā€™t speak like that in everyday life. She slips up every now and then, and to be honest If she didnā€™t put on the weird Iā€™m not common voice she might be a bit more likeable
Yes! So glad someone else has noticed this. The way she over pronounces all of her ā€˜Tā€™s for example...no šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Someone said heā€™s an estate agent earlier in the thread but I wonder if itā€™s for her dad since he ā€˜rents propertiesā€™

He used to do something like lay train tracks ???? When he imjuref his foot? It was alluded to, but they mevrr confirmed what he did

The mispronunciation in her latest hauls! Ahhhhh drives me mad! And if I had a pound for every time she says Holiday I would be able to afford a holiday myself haha

And you would think she would do her nails seeing as she vlogs for a living šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone said heā€™s an estate agent earlier in the thread but I wonder if itā€™s for her dad since he ā€˜rents propertiesā€™
She said in a vlog ages ago that he had got a new job in an estate agents. (I got the impression he had been off work on the sick for ages on the railway, I believe he had an injury something?)It sounded like an actual job - I remember her doing a day in the life vlog and you could see him up and dressed for work (shirt/tie) and leaving after breakfast so it seemed like a real job, not just faffing around for her Dad!

I still donā€™t know where they get their money from. They canā€™t pay much to get Dad for living at his house so I guess they can spend the majority of what they earn on whatever they like. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Like do two young children reallllllyyyyy need all them clothes?!? Donā€™t even get me started on the toys

• Wow
I got um a lot coz I had vouchers. I also got um them tops in this like bright pink colour, fort they would be really good for Turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her pronounciation šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

"Hi evone" - translation "hi everyone"

"I don't know how to scribe" - translation "I don't know how to describe"

"Another fin" - translation - "another thing"

"There's just free" translation "there's just three"

"Someglasses" translation "sunglasses"

Can't actually watch anymore. Yawnnnnn
Hope this has helped some folk understanding her language.

• Haha
Reactions: 11