Katie & Baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mataland - grates on me every time
Also don’t like how she says floral but I’ve heard others say it that way since so not sure if she’s right or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah i think shes quite sweet really, i dont find she do anything wrong. I feel like shes being picked on for not “being intelligent” 🧐

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Mataland - grates on me every time
Also don’t like how she says floral but I’ve heard others say it that way since so not sure if she’s right or not 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s Matalan. How can she get so many simple words wrong and not notice?

Ah i think shes quite sweet really, i dont find she do anything wrong. I feel like shes being picked on for not “being intelligent” 🧐
That and the fact she exploits her children online just like every other family YouTuber 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Well to be fair maybe people shouldnt watch if they dont like it? Maybe an idea!
I don’t watch her but I used to, just popping in for a gossip on my way past 🤣. What are you doing here if you don’t agree with gossiping about her?

Reactions: 5
It's not that she's intelligent, I'm certainly not intelligent but this is her job and if I did my job as terrible as she does hers I would have been fired by now.

Reactions: 3
Another holiday coming up.....!

Vegas a few weeks ago
And literally just home from a free holiday to a holiday park in the UK and now another foreign holiday coming up.

👀🥴

• Angry
This is exactly what I mean about the way she talks, she’s trying to pronounce her words because she’s on camera. But she’s just cocking it all up trying to be something she’s not. Thing is I’m what some people would call common 😂 born an bread in Camden Town London, I speak better now I’m older mainly due to my job but you can tell when I’m trying my best to be a bit posh. Mainly my telephone voice 😂 it’s terrible. I really liked her when she was pregnant with Ellie, she was the first mum YouTuber I ever watched but I think ever since she signed with channel mum she’s gone down hill. Same as a lot of others really

Reactions: 4
This is exactly what I mean about the way she talks, she’s trying to pronounce her words because she’s on camera. But she’s just cocking it all up trying to be something she’s not. Thing is I’m what some people would call common 😂 born an bread in Camden Town London, I speak better now I’m older mainly due to my job but you can tell when I’m trying my best to be a bit posh. Mainly my telephone voice 😂 it’s terrible. I really liked her when she was pregnant with Ellie, she was the first mum YouTuber I ever watched but I think ever since she signed with channel mum she’s gone down hill. Same as a lot of others really
I think channel mum ruins vloggers for their viewers. It’s a good platform for them but it changes them and stops the originally viewers who got them where they are today from liking them any more

Reactions: 4
I think channel mum ruins vloggers for their viewers. It’s a good platform for them but it changes them and stops the originally viewers who got them where they are today from liking them any more
It really does, the endless “I’m working with bla bla bla “ is annoying because you can guarantee the next mum blogger u see will say exactly the same on their next form of content. Once you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all. Most of them are probably lovely women but their originality is stripped away, as soon as they sign up

You don't have to be clever to pronounce words properly like "Matalan" and "Tupperware" the names are spelt out! She will obviously say it the way she wants regardless of if it is correct or not.
I think she says "aldis" too but haven't watched her for that long so can't be too sure. But its ALDI.

My favourite Katie-ism was when she used to do grocery hauls and said "crumbled ham" instead of "crumbed".
I used to watch her back in the day but completely agree that she's just not relatable anymore. Vlogs are boring and the rest of her content is just a bit tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My favourite Katie-ism was when she used to do grocery hauls and said "crumbled ham" instead of "crumbed".
I used to watch her back in the day but completely agree that she's just not relatable anymore. Vlogs are boring and the rest of her content is just a bit tit.
I used to work on the deli counter at Tesco years ago and you wouldn’t believe how many people called it crumbled ham 😆.

• Haha
That’s funny! But tubbawear is her best so far! Should be Tupperware

she made darwin forest look so dull I've a log cabin on the site and she made it look so dull and when she mispronounced words from round it grated on me and the whole hot tub shots were dull same thing all the time ugh

• Haha