Katie & Baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram story today - Bit inappropriate to film and share footage of kids at her daughters school - without permission I’d suspect 😤🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just watched her latest video, she’s talking about a ribbon toy someone sent her “they’re great for sensory and also their senses like touch, feel and see”. What does she think “sensory” means, don’t use big words you don’t understand hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is Harry still having 2/3 bottles of formula a day at 18m old?! I get it’s hard for some babies to give up the bottle for comfort issues but from what she shows is he eats really well so why the need for formula?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why is Harry still having 2/3 bottles of formula a day at 18m old?! I get it’s hard for some babies to give up the bottle for comfort issues but from what she shows is he eats really well so why the need for formula?
It may be regular milk but he’s maybe just drinking it from a bottle still?

It may be regular milk but he’s maybe just drinking it from a bottle still?
She said in the plane bag video they were going to buy formula from boots when they got through check in. Possibly could be just for the airport but since she usually drags out her stories in the most pointless details I’d have thought she would have said that once they’re there he’d be drinking cows milk again.

She said in the plane bag video they were going to buy formula from boots when they got through check in. Possibly could be just for the airport but since she usually drags out her stories in the most pointless details I’d have thought she would have said that once they’re there he’d be drinking cows milk again.
Oh, god knows then. He really doesn’t need to still be on formula milk. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh, god knows then. He really doesn’t need to still be on formula milk. 🤷🏼‍♀️
He could be on a mixture. My second child had formula when we was out so I could use the cartons and didn’t need to worry about keeping it fresh and cows milk at home. This was until she gave up bottles which was probably between 18m-2ys

She must spend a fortune every time they go away I feel like she buys brand new stuff for every holiday...

• Wow
Good to see she’s had her nails done they normally look like they’ve been chewed down to stumps.

Reactions: 1
Good to see she’s had her nails done they normally look like they’ve been chewed down to stumps.
They are so gross! Make me feel ill when I see them in her vlogs! Considering they are on show a lot you would think she would have them done more often.

She's always going on holiday! How does her hubby get all this time off, surely he's only allowed x amount of holiday a year.

Reactions: 1